01. Warning From The Skies
02. Devil Love
03. A Passage To The Other Side
04. Beneath The Ice Caves
05. Hellfriends
06. Fortunes Told
07. The Microdome

Additional info
Released by Skol Records on CD, by High Roller Records on vinyl, by Dystopian Dogs on cassette.
Re-issued in 2018 by Dystopian Dogs on CD.

Artwork by Logon Saton.

Found in 2 lists
Top lists

Comments

Comments: 3   Visited by: 19 users
22.05.2022 - 18:31
Rating: 10
Metal Rasputin
This album has some serious cajones. As the title and the cover art might suggest, Demon Bitch is one of those silly NWOTHM bands that have been around for some time now, but unlike many other similar acts, these guys have remained quite obscure within the fandom despite being one of the best. This album is a kind of loving tribute to mid 80's US power metal with similar crappy production and all, but the actual music just kills. There's so many and so tasty riffs and licks they pretty much elevate it to a whole new level when it comes to this retro thing. It's kinda like early Lizzy Borden or Ivory Tiger in terms of style and quality minus the singer that could be from any garage metal band from the era.
----
You've got a lot of guts. Let's see what they look like!
22.05.2022 - 18:35
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
Artwork looks like Conan Eternal Champion booms edition to those who did not pay for XXL channel back in the days
----
I stand whit Ukraine and Israel. They have right to defend own citizens.

Stormtroopers of Death - ''Speak English or Die''
apos;'
[image]
I better die, because I never will learn speek english, so I choose dieing
12.04.2024 - 19:00
Rating: 10
Joppe
Steelemeister
Somehow these guys understood what heavy metal is about, about three decades too late (like Gezol and Metalucifer understood what it is about not so many decades too late). I didn't choose the album definitely by the cover, but by the super high ratings on metal archives. And it didn't disappoint. Kind of similar band as Cauldron Born, that both of them seem to come out of nowhere and still they can put out a performance and a record, that can match the classics of old times. Awesome stuff, check it out.
----
My vision is augmented

Hits total: 241 | This month: 24