Metal Storm logo
Cardinals Folly - New Album Title Revealed

Finnish doom metal wizards Cardinals Folly shared news that they has finished record new album Live By The Sword (exact date TBA). They also reveled few song tittles in their statement, what you can read below. Stay tuned more news due in time.

The band comments: ''Yesterday we soaked in this inhumane heat and laid down the final touches to the songs of the next Cardinals Folly album Live By The Sword. About 42 minutes of deranged pagan heavy metal coming!!!! This will be our fastest album and carries songs titled "Ride or die 666", "Last bastions of doom", "Innsmouth royalty", "Ludovico" and many others. No holds barred, you have tasted a small piece of this stuff live and we're going to nail this one.

Source: facebook.com
Band profile: Cardinals Folly
Posted: 25.08.2022 by Bad English

Comments

‹‹ Back to News
Comments: 3   Visited by: 6 users
26.08.2022 - 10:10
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
Does songs really needs call Ludovico? A bit Manowar song titles, those numbers also dont fits, well but music do the talking.
----
I stand whit Ukraine and Israel. They have right to defend own citizens.

Stormtroopers of Death - ''Speak English or Die''
apos;'
[image]
I better die, because I never will learn speek english, so I choose dieing
01.09.2022 - 08:31
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
Since its not official tour, just new live shows, I post it here

28.10 - Tukikohta, Oulu, FIN (+ Wolfshead, Deep River Acolytes )
29.10 - Hard Rock House, Helsinki, FIN (+ Wolfshead , Deep River Acolytes )
19.11 - Hulen, Bergen, NOR (+ Strange Horizon , Ymir's Blood )
10.12 - FALL FROM GRACE 2022 : X-Ray Arcade , Cudahy, WI, USA (+ Coven , OSSUARY - Death Metal and many others)
----

apos;'
[image]
06.12.2022 - 09:04
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
Written by Bad English on 01.09.2022 at 08:31

10.12 - FALL FROM GRACE 2022 : X-Ray Arcade , Cudahy, WI, USA (+ Coven , OSSUARY - Death Metal and many others)

UPDATES:

Some of you have already guessed it, some of you know it and some keep inquiring about it, so time to let the cat out of the bag!
When my bandmates Juho and Joni let me know they wouldn't be available for this USA tour due to their personal stuff, I needed to investigate other options. Soon I found and recruited these two young 'n' hungry witchfinders, who were more than willing to fill in for them - and jump in the fire!
It felt weird to board the plane alone for another doom metal adventure, but sometimes you need to take such leaps of faith, and I do know something about that. Being that we have created Folly together into this unit of destruction it has become in the past bunch of years, I'm bummed to not have the Finnish Deranged Pagan Sons by my side on this quest.
Having said that, I fully believe that Matt Close (guitar) and Holden Caw (drums) can honor our work on this tour and fill the big boots.
Wish us luck, after tonight's rehearsal I know these are good boys and they want this chance, they love Cardinals Folly and they want to rip big time. On tuesday we start the tour at Mickey's Tavern, Madison, WI!
Mikko
----

apos;'
[image]

Hits total: 442 | This month: 5