Metal Storm logo
Most Violence Metal Band

06.11.2022 - 16:44
OK, this is how I feel wanting to find out best violence inflict band metal musically, lyrically, brutally, fast, truly violence calling. I think thrash, and death or brutal death metal. But I know just much of the two first genres, so feel free to recommend and bless-tagging bands you think is very violent.

I only can find out these 2 bands both lyrics and music:

Carnal Forge
Slayer

as for Metallica very strong and hard music, but I dont think they are violent much cuz just 2 songs like Battery, and.. just two little work not enough be called violent band.
07.11.2022 - 17:59
Roman Doez
Hallucigenia
Written by MetalstomCrimina on 06.11.2022 at 16:44

OK, this is how I feel wanting to find out best violence inflict band metal musically, lyrically, brutally, fast, truly violence calling. I think thrash, and death or brutal death metal. But I know just much of the two first genres, so feel free to recommend and bless-tagging bands you think is very violent.

I only can find out these 2 bands both lyrics and music:

Carnal Forge
Slayer

as for Metallica very strong and hard music, but I dont think they are violent much cuz just 2 songs like Battery, and.. just two little work not enough be called violent band.

I am not really sure of what this post is supposed to say, but if it's about violent music / lyrics then there's some much better stuff than Slayer out there.
Brodequin, Gorgasm, Orchidectomy or Mortal Decay will do the trick if you want to listen to some brutal death metal
08.11.2022 - 08:07
Awesome stuff recommendation. I like your bands suggestion. Just I mean brutal death meta with vocality of monster seems too artificial and unreal to the violence of human being, I meant its like you want type of violence of human cause to human. Brutal death metal is violent but too far imgination. For example kind of violent I like in death metal is Malevolent Creation, album The Will to kill, song Jack the ripper, I mean it's close to violent reality rather thann horror violent imagination unreal. Like movie there is real story violent. While horror violent movie is unreal imagination scripts.
12.12.2022 - 11:25
Mauled by kittens is the most extreme band i know
mayhem is the definition of violence (not the music)
cannibal corpse has some pretty fuckt lyrics