Release date: 18 January 2006
Style: Depressive black metal

01. Nothing
02. Landscape In Minor
03. Invocation
04. Farewell (Escape Into Beyond)
05. Zero Point
06. Mourning Soul [Absurd cover][feat. DMD]
07. Perished (The Manifestation Of Suicide) [Diabolicum cover][digital bonus][feat. Visc]
08. Death Into Life [2010 reissue bonus]
09. Longing For The End [2010 reissue bonus]
10. Untitled [2010 reissue bonus]

Found in 3 lists
Top lists

Comments

Comments: 7   Visited by: 30 users
05.02.2023 - 22:38
A Real Mönkey
I think it was this album that convinced me DSBM wasn't a bullshit genre.
----
"Change the world. My final message. Goodbye."

~Last words of Harambe, seconds before he was shot, according to child he shielded from gunfire
20.04.2024 - 15:52
Rating: 8
F3ynman
Nocturnal Bro
Contributor
What a great evil yet melancholic atmosphere! I'm surprised this only has 7 votes. Is this band not that well known?
21.04.2024 - 06:49
Boxcar Willy
yr a kook
Need this one on Spotify.
----
14:22 - Marcel Hubregtse
I do your mum

DESTROY DRUM TRIGGERS
23.05.2024 - 14:52
Rating: 9
Alien1988
Written by F3ynman on 20.04.2024 at 15:52

What a great evil yet melancholic atmosphere! I'm surprised this only has 7 votes. Is this band not that well known?

This had a lot more votes and I think also a staff review. But the band was removed from MS because someone noticed they made Absurd cover (no NS-related lyrics though). I guess someone from staff missed this band here and since there was no good reason to remove them in the first place, they were re-added after ~2 years.
23.05.2024 - 16:03
Rating: 8
F3ynman
Nocturnal Bro
Contributor
Written by Alien1988 on 23.05.2024 at 14:52

Written by F3ynman on 20.04.2024 at 15:52

This had a lot more votes and I think also a staff review. But the band was removed from MS because someone noticed they made Absurd cover (no NS-related lyrics though). I guess someone from staff missed this band here and since there was no good reason to remove them in the first place, they were re-added after ~2 years.

Ah I see. That's a shame. Hopefully more people will find this gem here
23.05.2024 - 22:59
Starvynth
i c deaf people
Staff
Written by Alien1988 on 23.05.2024 at 14:52

Most of this is accurate, but not entirely.
Just for the record, we were indeed too hasty in removing the band profile. This happened in early November 2021, shortly after the release of Beatam Mortem Exspectans and Anti. And you're totally right, the Absurd cover was the main reason for this action. However, we quickly realized our overzealousness and resolved to correct our mistake at the first opportunity. Yet, there was no personal drive to restore the profile, and no staff member particularly pushed for it. Instead, we waited for the name to appear on the band suggestions page, which happened in August 2022.

Not that it really matters, but it wasn't the case that there was no Anti on Metal Storm for two years; it was only a few months.
----
signatures = SPAM
Today - 08:15
Rating: 9
Alien1988
Written by Starvynth on 23.05.2024 at 22:59

Not that it really matters, but it wasn't the case that there was no Anti on Metal Storm for two years; it was only a few months.

Thanks for the insight. I should rephrase that it took me those 2 years to realize they were re-added .

Hits total: 516 | This month: 57