Metal Storm logo
Sirenia - New Record On The Way

May 26th 2023 has been set as the official release date of Sirenia's eleventh studio record, titled 1977. The successor to 2021's Riddles, Ruins & Revelations is comprised of 11 new songs. To taste a piece of it, check out the new single, "Twist In My Sobriety", now available for streaming together with a performance video.

Bandleader, multi-instrumentalist, composer and songwriter Morten Veland states: "Twist In My Sobriety" is the first single from our upcoming album entitled 1977. This is the bonus track of our 11th album, and it is a cover version of Tanita Tikaram's original from 1988. I have loved this song since it was released, and it has a very melancholic vibe to it, so it felt like an interesting project to make a SIRENIA version of it. I hope that you will enjoy it while we wait for the upcoming album release."

Source: facebook.com
Band profile: Sirenia
Posted: 22.03.2023 by Bad English

Comments

‹‹ Back to News
Comments: 4   Visited by: 45 users
23.03.2023 - 04:57
WorpeX
Made of Metal
There's a 7! It's been an unusual amount of time since Sirenia released an album with one in the title or a song name.
23.03.2023 - 06:06
Lanthros
It doesn't suck.....
23.03.2023 - 19:38
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
I dont know, I dont get high hopes here, but so far song is OK. Guess where ban was a month ago?
----
I stand whit Ukraine and Israel. They have right to defend own citizens.

Stormtroopers of Death - ''Speak English or Die''
apos;'
[image]
I better die, because I never will learn speek english, so I choose dieing
23.03.2023 - 19:49
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
Written by WorpeX on 23.03.2023 at 04:57

There's a 7! It's been an unusual amount of time since Sirenia released an album with one in the title or a song name.

Maybe they like Olympiakos Piraeus
----
I stand whit Ukraine and Israel. They have right to defend own citizens.

Stormtroopers of Death - ''Speak English or Die''
apos;'
[image]
I better die, because I never will learn speek english, so I choose dieing

Hits total: 1646 | This month: 14