i got a guitar pick from rata blanca

i got the song setlist from After Forever

The Drumstick From Hammerfall and Kreator the same Day hehe it was awesome
----
Stay Metal !!!
04.11.2007 - 03:15
APOHAKC
The Bard
Guitar pick from Andy LaRoque, pretty impressive.
----
They say that we are gone but I can't let you down
The heathen faith will rise again we won't fail now
I know we cannot die forever is our time
Give my people back to me free from Christianity!!!!
04.11.2007 - 14:55
Deus Ex Machina
I once got a cold.
04.11.2007 - 15:10
Lucas
Mr. Noise
Elite
Usually a lot of beer spilled over me. And a terrible neckache.
----
SLUDGE. DOOM. DEATH. Wait, what?

"The reason I'm running for president is because I can't be Bruce Springsteen." - Barack Obama
04.11.2007 - 17:32
Lord TJ
Written by Lucas on 04.11.2007 at 15:10

And a terrible neckache.

Oh yea, whiplash lol. I got that bigtime after ozzfest.

I almost got a black eye from mosh pit.
----
Visit the "Black Metal Page" on facebook, my page delivers everything black metal - Memes - Music - Humor - Interviews - Discussion.

https://www.facebook.com/TheBMPage
04.11.2007 - 18:35
-tom-
Mr FancyPants
Aids

A kiss and half a can of beer from the singer of Season's End.
----
"This rudderless world is not shaped my metaphysical forces. It is not God who kills the children. Not fate that butchers them or destiny that feeds them to the dogs. It's us. Only us"

Read Watchmen.
04.11.2007 - 21:08
Remus
A super-awesome "golden-circle" wrist-band, oh wait, everyone gets those.

Hmmm, I nearly got Lars Ulrich's drum stick but the bastard threw it at the back so i didn't get a chance to snatch it.
----
Procrastinate, NOW!
05.11.2007 - 02:14
NaittsirK
Dave Murrays guitar pick and Janes Beckers and Oscar Dronjaks and Christofer Johnsons:dcool:
----
Between two worlds I am quested not to be...
05.11.2007 - 05:40
Deathamphetamine
Account deleted
A buddy of mine got Maynard's (dude from Tool) water bottle. I almost caught Danny Carrey's drumstick but Brian McCabe from the Toronto Maple Leafs who happened to be seated behind me reached over my head and caught it before I did.
05.11.2007 - 11:48
Baz Anderson
Staff
I'm the sort of person that likes to take things away from shows - and I have been to quite a few shows now, so I have quite a collection
I have setlists from 1349, Axel Rudi Pell, Dãm, Fear Factory, Majesty and Saxon shows - and I have plectrums from waaaaaaay more shows, I have them all in a collection at home but I will try and remember what I have here
I have plectrums from 1349, Amon Amarth, Axel Rudi Pell, Dragonforce, Fear Factory, Helloween, Masterplan, Primal Fear and (two different kinds of) Saxon shows - maybe more, I can't remember

and of course the memories! - oh yes, and I have wristbands and the backstage pass from this summers festivals, always good to look at!
..I like keeping things you see. hahaha
05.11.2007 - 19:06
April.Ethereal87
Account deleted
Overpriced t-shirts.
05.11.2007 - 19:26
Warman
Erotic Stains
Dani Filth's water bottle, Cradle of Filth's autographs (two from Dani, one's on my denim jacket and the other on a CD booklet), at an Arch Enemy concert I shouted to Amott to throw me a pick... and he did! And after an Amon Amarth show I talked to the band and Hegg gave me a guitar pick.
----
05.11.2007 - 19:30
-tom-
Mr FancyPants
I remember a kid at my school bragging about when he was at a Nickelback concert and the singer threw a water bottle in the crowd and it hit him on the head.
----
"This rudderless world is not shaped my metaphysical forces. It is not God who kills the children. Not fate that butchers them or destiny that feeds them to the dogs. It's us. Only us"

Read Watchmen.
06.11.2007 - 20:49
BloodTears
ANA-thema
Elite
I have one drumstick, its broken and stuff but its still beautiful! It's in my bedroom's wall. And its from my favourite portuguese band: My Enchantment.

----
Written by BloodTears on 19.08.2011 at 18:29

Like you could kiss my ass.

My Instagram
06.11.2007 - 21:14
Asphyxia
Account deleted
Written by -tom- on 04.11.2007 at 18:35

Aids

Which concert was this??
12.11.2007 - 14:50
nehrodwarf
when have one!!!!!

where I live it's very dificult have metal concerts...

Metal bands come to Brazil (mainly Brasilia)
----
In this life you can choose what kind of ave to be: a chicken or a phoexix. I choosen be a phoenix, cuz' I'm rebirthing from ashes

Ps: my website it's: http://gcasweb.orgfree.com
13.11.2007 - 02:44
+{Jonas}+
I R Serious Cat
Seven bruises in my right arm, a punch in my face, and someone got my keychain.
----
"Nobody wants to be the weird kid, you just end up being the weird kid. You don't know how you ended up getting there" - Rob Zombie

http://jonas-bs.deviantart.com My dA, mainly photography, go check it out!
24.01.2008 - 21:55
Dreamwar_86
To Arms!
i got the guitar pic from Buz Mcgrath of unearth and pictures with the band and also my ticket signed
----
Stay Metal !!!
25.01.2008 - 15:52
Woutjinho
Account deleted
bruces, headache etc

guitarpick from metallica
5 drumsticks from "local" bands
shitload of guitarpicks from "local" bands

I'm not obsessed by musicians, so I dont need this kind of stuff
25.01.2008 - 19:18
iaberis
Advice Troll
I buy T-Shirts at the shows, because it's the only place to get them cheap!!!
Otherwise, I haven't caught anything those artists throw to the crowd, because they create a little massacre down there... Broken nails, blood, hair... Ouch!
----
Bitch! Please
25.01.2008 - 19:38
Achor
Account deleted
my friend got a pick from kerry king

i got to roar at johan hegg and one of the other guys from amon amarth when they were playing football before the show hehe. they roared back at me lol hehe
25.01.2008 - 19:43
Warman
Erotic Stains
Written by iaberis on 25.01.2008 at 19:18

Really? I guess that the range of Metal t-shirts aren't that great in Greece? Here in Sweden you can get a good Metal t-shirt for like 15 Euro.
----
25.01.2008 - 20:26
iaberis
Advice Troll
Written by Warman on 25.01.2008 at 19:43

Written by iaberis on 25.01.2008 at 19:18

Really? I guess that the range of Metal t-shirts aren't that great in Greece? Here in Sweden you can get a good Metal t-shirt for like 15 Euro.

Yeah, that's the price in the shows too.. But in stores is usually 20 or more... or at least to those I went
----
Bitch! Please
26.01.2008 - 14:25
APOHAKC
The Bard
Yeah, and my friend got:

Quote:
Dave Murrays guitar pick and Janes Beckers and Oscar Dronjaks and Christofer Johnsons:dcool:

Anyway, Gay guy, where did you find idea that shirts on mtal gigs are cheap
----
They say that we are gone but I can't let you down
The heathen faith will rise again we won't fail now
I know we cannot die forever is our time
Give my people back to me free from Christianity!!!!
27.01.2008 - 11:48
Bitter Dawn
Ave Sathanas!
I never recieved any thing from a concert. Sure the idea of getting a pick or a drum stick from a favourite band is cool, but I never really cared that much. My buddy of 13 years got at least one or two picks from Dime in 2003 or 2004, and one from Rex. I guess just hearing the music is good enough for me, and even seeing the band in person is kind of surreal, almost like it's not really the people I've often seen in photos or in album booklets.
27.01.2008 - 19:50
Abattoir
Staff
Well, on Metalcamp 06 I got a drummstick from Amon Amarth's drummer...that is all And I'm glad that I got it, heh
28.01.2008 - 23:46
Stalker
Lone wanderer
Unfortunately, only bruises, cigaret burns, and beer spilled all over me.
----
29.01.2008 - 22:21
Valentin B
Iconoclast
i wanted to get a pick from Blind Guardian, but they threw it in the center and i was to the side a bit, so i couldn't reach. my sister got a t-shirt which was thrown by some hardcore band whose leader happens to own a shop with these stuff, they threw out 3 shirts and she caught one of them. and although i didn't go to the gig, i have this cool Therion Goes Classic poster signed by all the band members and Uli John Roth from Scorpions, with Chris and the bassist in syncronized headbanging.
30.01.2008 - 10:23
Pole Kitten
Account deleted
i collected about 30 picks from the Warped tour, CoZ, Pantera and Motorhead, grabbed one of their setlists (which my boyfriend proceeded to destroy by accident!!!) and various plectrums and random souveniers like posters and little bits of meaningful crap from other gigs.

i almost ALMOST took the guitar from Matt Bellamy when he threw it into the crowd at Earls Court! But i was a feeble girl and some great big guy about 7ft and the size of a house grabbed it and sat on the floor hugging it while everyone laid into him trying to get it back. haha fair play mind! i touched it and his foot as they hauled me out the front barrier.... *sigh*
04.02.2008 - 00:30
Darky
Account deleted
Things I get? Fat drunk chicks pushing me around trying to form a mosh pit. Stupid. The last thing I bought was last night at a I Adapt concert. I bought a shiny new t-shirt!