10. Interlude 4
11. Bend The Earth
12. Lifeless Creature
13. Interlude 5
14. As We Disappear

Staff review by
musclassia
Rating:
Before their decade-long hiatus, Pure Reason Revolution were a fairly prolific band; post-hiatus, they have maintained a similar rate of productivity with their output, even while undergoing significant overhaul of band membership.

Read more ››
published 05.09.2024 | Comments (3)

Found in 7 lists
Top lists

Comments

Comments: 3   Visited by: 68 users
05.07.2024 - 00:59
Rating: 8
musclassia
Staff
Gave Eupnea a first spin in a while, only to find out that PRR 1) have a new album on the way and 2) do not have Chloe Alper contributing to said album. The press releases I saw made it sound like she was otherwise engaged and gave approval for Courteney to make an album anyway, so IDK if this is a temporary replacement or permanent (usually situations like this start off being temporary and end up being permanent), but I have a bit of trepidation as to how well they'll sustain their hot post-hiatus form without her writing and vocals.
24.08.2024 - 17:14
Metren
Dreadrealm
So this is totally beautiful

----
My one-man project's Bandcamp with free downloads: https://dreadrealm.bandcamp.com/
Today - 19:53
Rating: 7
AndyMetalFreak
A Nice Guy
Contributor
It's a pretty decent album with some impressive moments and an excellent sound quality, I slightly prefer their previous output though, that was just a tad more memorable, and I'm not sure if all the interludes were needed here.

Hits total: 614 | This month: 212