Metal Storm logo
Searchbar and album edit bugs

‹‹ Back to Bugs
09.09.2024 - 08:17
M C Vice
ex-polydactyl
Don't know if they're related, but there's a pair of bugs today. The searchbar's disappeared again, like it did a few weeks ago.
Also, you can't edit albums at the moment, as the band part has disappeared from the edit page. Trying to edit an album just tells you that you need to add a band to the album
"Error! Band is missing" in a red bar when editing. The band part of the album is blank, nothing already there, or any option to add a band.
----
"Another day, another Doug."
"I'll fight you on one condition. That you lower your nipples."
" 'Tis a lie! Thy backside is whole and ungobbled, thou ungrateful whelp!"
09.09.2024 - 10:09
corrupt
With a lowercase c
Admin
That seems to be a cache-related issue. I can't really tell why, but reloading without cache seems to fix it for everyone who had that issue before.

When the search bar disappears, all the new widget will disappear with it, as all of them are bundled in one library. Usually when that happens it's because I try loading a version that I forgot to upload first, but this time it's just weird and I can't explain it.

I can try building a new version later that should bust cache issues but I don't see a technical reason for these issues.
----
09.09.2024 - 23:21
M C Vice
ex-polydactyl
Looks like they're working again. Thanks.
----
"Another day, another Doug."
"I'll fight you on one condition. That you lower your nipples."
" 'Tis a lie! Thy backside is whole and ungobbled, thou ungrateful whelp!"
09.09.2024 - 23:35
JoHn Doe
^ editing still not working for me.
----
I thought the two primary purposes for the internet were cat memes and overreactions.