Metal Storm logo
Listening to metal while having sex?

Original post

Posted by Unknown user, 02.02.2008 - 17:04
Lately I've send the song Overlord by "Liers In Wait" to a friend of mine over msn, and she said that this is the music she wants to listen to while having sex. She's no metalhead and I doubt that she ever heard of death metal in her life, but anyway, after hearing that statement I thaught, why the hell didn't I ever think of this ?! Probably because I never had a girlfriend who truly was into metal like me, but anyway, now I'm curious if some people out here listen to metal while having sex, and if so, what songs do you prefer?
04.02.2008 - 16:43
Icarus
!PROSLACKER!
hey wut about beseech? sex metal !!! by excellence hehe

Get dow on your knees when i command!! Higher Level

I open my life wide, i crawl inside your skin.. Come on In

in fact all that drama album is sex oriented hahhaha HAVE FUN!!
----
-At live's eve our flames will cease-
04.02.2008 - 22:35
Warman
Erotic Stains
I've had sex to Metallica several times, works fine. I've also had sex to some really gay music... won't tell you though... but it wasn't I who chose the music!!!
----
04.02.2008 - 23:15
b0000mst1ck
look, lets all just admit that no song makes for better fuck music than "i wanna fuck you like an animal" by NIN.
04.02.2008 - 23:30
doomina
Account deleted
Written by b0000mst1ck on 04.02.2008 at 23:15

look, lets all just admit that no song makes for better fuck music than "i wanna fuck you like an animal" by NIN.

it's called closer
04.02.2008 - 23:32
b0000mst1ck
Written by [user id=29088] on 04.02.2008 at 23:30

it's called closer

i'm well aware of what it's called being that i've had that CD since i was 13. i just like saying "i wanna fuck you like an animal" better. it gives it the full effect of what we're talking about.
04.02.2008 - 23:38
doomina
Account deleted
Written by b0000mst1ck on 04.02.2008 at 23:32

it's called closer

i'm well aware of what it's called being that i've had that CD since i was 13. i just like saying "i wanna fuck you like an animal" better. it gives it the full effect of what we're talking about.

ok ... sounds plausible
i wasn't my intention to be a know-it-all ... sorry
05.02.2008 - 00:01
+{Jonas}+
I R Serious Cat
How about Pelican or Jesu, or Tool?

The first two give a pretty cool athmosphere for a romantic noght... or evening or afternoon or whatever , slow, very long songs, very athmospheric...

And Tool suits fine everytime.
----
"Nobody wants to be the weird kid, you just end up being the weird kid. You don't know how you ended up getting there" - Rob Zombie

http://jonas-bs.deviantart.com My dA, mainly photography, go check it out!
05.02.2008 - 00:39
b0000mst1ck
Written by [user id=29088] on 04.02.2008 at 23:38

Written by b0000mst1ck on 04.02.2008 at 23:32

it's called closer

ok ... sounds plausible
i wasn't my intention to be a know-it-all ... sorry

ahhh, it's all good.

@Jonas - you better check your partner twice before listening to tool, or else you may really end up screwing a hooker with a penis.
05.02.2008 - 01:51
Anon
Account deleted
I lost my virginity to most of Dream Theater's Metropolis pt. 2.

I can't think of any times other than that.
05.02.2008 - 03:06
Kap'N Korrupt
Account deleted
I've had sex while listening to metal and I can tell ya one thing...I wind up concentrating more on what's goin through the speakers than my hard-on...so did the chick...wtf was I listening to...ah yah...Anorexia Nervosa's The Redemption Process...
05.02.2008 - 03:36
Richard
Elite
Black Sabbath - 'Solitude'... That sums up my sex life at the moment!
----
05.02.2008 - 17:01
+{Jonas}+
I R Serious Cat
Written by b0000mst1ck on 05.02.2008 at 00:39

@Jonas - you better check your partner twice before listening to tool, or else you may really end up screwing a hooker with a penis.

Hahaha priceless! Oh don't worry I do, I do.

Hey you can also try Paradise Lost, but starting in the "One Second" album. Incredibly romantic. Also Amorphis - Tuonela (The full album); Godsmack's acoustic EP, "The Other Side". You know, that kinda bands or albums with slow tempo that give the right mood.
----
"Nobody wants to be the weird kid, you just end up being the weird kid. You don't know how you ended up getting there" - Rob Zombie

05.02.2008 - 22:42
Ernis
狼獾
Written by Warman on 04.02.2008 at 22:35

I've had sex to Metallica several times, works fine. I've also had sex to some really gay music... won't tell you though... but it wasn't I who chose the music!!!

Fuckthewhat? If this this wasn't you who chose to have sex to gay music then it must've been....Oh dear God...this sounds BAD!
05.02.2008 - 23:23
Introspekrieg
Totemic Lust
Elite
Written by [user id=26791] on 05.02.2008 at 01:51

I lost my virginity to most of Dream Theater's Metropolis pt. 2.

I can't think of any times other than that.

Damn you must have been going for a while, "most of" Metropolis pt.2.
I barely make it to the bass solo of Pt. 1 LOL

Written by +{Jonas}+ on 05.02.2008 at 00:01

The first two give a pretty cool athmosphere for a romantic noght... or evening or afternoon or whatever , slow, very long songs, very athmospheric...

Tool does work very well... especially Disposition going into Reflection, it sets the mood perfectly.
Or 4 Degrees, while the song explains that the anus is 4 degrees warmer than the vagina.
06.02.2008 - 00:13
+{Jonas}+
I R Serious Cat
Written by Introspekrieg on 05.02.2008 at 23:23

Written by +{Jonas}+ on 05.02.2008 at 00:01

Tool does work very well... especially Disposition going into Reflection, it sets the mood perfectly.
Or 4 Degrees, while the song explains that the anus is 4 degrees warmer than the vagina.

Certainly Disposition/reflection is awesome, and so does 4 degrees... nO matter if you're into anal sex or not
But also less "sexy songs" like swamp song, or lateralus, or pushit, those are pretty kickass too.
----

06.02.2008 - 00:22
Pole Kitten
Account deleted
see, i knew we'd be able to lower the tone to anal sex somehow! hahaha

my problem is i know NONE of these songs as yet. so i'll probably have to stick to mainstream stuff like Marilyn Manson i'm afraid! haha
06.02.2008 - 00:50
Fucked Upstairs.
Account deleted
after reading richard's post about black sabbath, i thaught that under the sun/every day comes and goes would be nice to fuck to (: - it's gentle, rough and full of energy xD
06.02.2008 - 03:12
+{Jonas}+
I R Serious Cat
Written by [user id=27451] on 06.02.2008 at 00:22

see, i knew we'd be able to lower the tone to anal sex somehow! hahaha

my problem is i know NONE of these songs as yet. so i'll probably have to stick to mainstream stuff like Marilyn Manson i'm afraid! haha

You and anal sex... *shakes head* This young people... lol

Hey you can always get Tool songs, since Tool is pretty easy to get, even i have original Tool albums, and I live in a not-so-metal country... Or you can download a couple... You won't regret it.
----

06.02.2008 - 04:08
Erosive Offals
Account deleted
Anything off Mercyful Fate's Melissa.
06.02.2008 - 09:39
Pole Kitten
Account deleted
i'll get one of my friends to send some more over as i've listedn to the first few he sent. i really liked one of them... we'll see. i like Tool though.
06.02.2008 - 17:04
nana.MD
Star-Queen
hmm...i've had sex while listening to metal and i highly recommend it...i guess u can hear a bit of everything, it depends of what r u planning or in which mood u r...u can play a soft romantic long songs or a a very heavy growling song...mmmm
----
Live how you want just don't feed on me, if you doubt what I say I will make you believe...
06.02.2008 - 18:06
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
Or song Manowar - Pleasure Slave I hope you all know a lyric
----
I stand whit Ukraine and Israel. They have right to defend own citizens.

Stormtroopers of Death - "Speak English or Die"

I better die, because I never will learn speek english, so I choose dieing
06.02.2008 - 18:14
+{Jonas}+
I R Serious Cat
Written by nana.MD on 06.02.2008 at 17:04

hmm...i've had sex while listening to metal and i highly recommend it...i guess u can hear a bit of everything, it depends of what r u planning or in which mood u r...u can play a soft romantic long songs or a a very heavy growling song...mmmm

Heavy growling song? *shrugs* Growl for sex makes me think of whips, leather, handcuffs, and lots of sadomasochism. You naughty girl...

Damn, I don't think I'd be able to have sex with growl as background music... I'm not even able to imagine having sex while listening to something like Cattle Decapitation, Atrocity, Mnemic or even Dimmu Borgir... no matter how much I like 'em... and spite I'm a bit masochist I prefer slower stuff... or some Nu metal maybe... Chevelle is pretty cool to have sex too.
----

06.02.2008 - 21:35
nana.MD
Star-Queen
hmm...me?? naughty?? could be lol ...i think it's much with who u r and then the whole stuff changes...u can ever ignore or forget what song is playing...but hey slower stuff can be very nice too i like that too u know hehe...mmm nu metal ehmm no i would prefer other thing...
----
Live how you want just don't feed on me, if you doubt what I say I will make you believe...
06.02.2008 - 22:09
+{Jonas}+
I R Serious Cat
Written by nana.MD on 06.02.2008 at 21:35

hmm...me?? naughty?? could be lol ...i think it's much with who u r and then the whole stuff changes...u can ever ignore or forget what song is playing...but hey slower stuff can be very nice too i like that too u know hehe...mmm nu metal ehmm no i would prefer other thing...

I'm pretty sure you are (Growl...) And I'm listening to Dimmu Borgir right now
Of course it depends on with who you are and many other things I guess... I remember some songs actually (Hmm growl....)
I'm not saying you only like growl... (Hmm growl...) It's like sayiong I only like power...
C'mon there are a couple Nu Metal that can be pretty cool for sex, like Chevelle, Breaking Benjamin, Godsmack of couse... Now that I remember once I was watching a Slipknot DVD with my ex when we were together.... (hmmm growl...) Now I'm having evil thoughts

Hey Apocalyptica is kickass for sex too. Not Plays Metallica By Four Cellos of course... but all the other albums.

(Hmm growl...)
----

06.02.2008 - 23:46
Introspekrieg
Totemic Lust
Elite
Written by +{Jonas}+ on 06.02.2008 at 22:09

Now that I remember once I was watching a Slipknot DVD with my ex when we were together.... (hmmm growl...) Now I'm having evil thoughts

LOL I hope you weren't listening to "Spit It Out"
06.02.2008 - 23:51
+{Jonas}+
I R Serious Cat
Written by Introspekrieg on 06.02.2008 at 23:46

Written by +{Jonas}+ on 06.02.2008 at 22:09

Now that I remember once I was watching a Slipknot DVD with my ex when we were together.... (hmmm growl...) Now I'm having evil thoughts

LOL I hope you weren't listening to "Spit It Out"

Actually that was the song that... ahem. *clears throat* I had to mop yes lol *blushes*
----

07.02.2008 - 06:58
b0000mst1ck
you guys just need to be honest with yourselves and admit that you all listen to dying fetus everytime you fornicate.
07.02.2008 - 07:27
Ellie
Account deleted
Rock You Like A Hurricane by Scorpions..really puts a girl in the mood Kidding..of course
07.02.2008 - 07:28
Ellie
Account deleted
Written by b0000mst1ck on 07.02.2008 at 06:58

you guys just need to be honest with yourselves and admit that you all listen to dying fetus everytime you fornicate.

Dude, you rule.