Metal Storm logo
One thing that you will change about you or your life

Original post

Posted by {aud}devil, 11.01.2007 - 19:35
My one thing, I know it may sound conceited, but I would change my looks. I always believed if I was gorgeous than things would be better. So what would you change?
24.03.2007 - 05:46
FrOsTmOuRnE 0_o
Account deleted
wikid idea "Id replace my right arm with a rocket launcher or a bazooka." lol

id say then overcoming shy area and most other life skills for enhancement
25.03.2007 - 15:13
BloodTears
ANA-thema
Elite
Yes, i would also want less shyness in me cuz that will be terrible when i have a job and overall its not good for me. I would want to improve my social skills definately.
----
Written by BloodTears on 19.08.2011 at 18:29

Like you could kiss my ass.

My Instagram
29.03.2007 - 02:04
Danny Thomas
i would like to higher my tolerance of stupid people, because at this rate, i think i'm going to have to take out about half of my country(especially my political leaders) : P
----
Our children are dead. Burnt in the ruins that were left by war.
29.03.2007 - 16:20
|Angela|
Account deleted
I should try not to discuss serious topics with people. Sometimes it leaves a bad taste in the mouth and results in outright war lol. Also I would like to stop seeing the good side of everyone I meet until I know them better.
29.03.2007 - 20:38
White Winter Sun
Laboratory's Rat
Elite
We are as we are, that's right which makes the differences

Otherwise for me, nothing to change, just everything to throw
26.04.2007 - 04:05
+{Jonas}+
I R Serious Cat
I'd remove my allergies as well as other things I've already posted.
----
"Nobody wants to be the weird kid, you just end up being the weird kid. You don't know how you ended up getting there" - Rob Zombie

http://jonas-bs.deviantart.com My dA, mainly photography, go check it out!
26.04.2007 - 19:42
Sunioj
My physical pains like allergies, migraines, sleep apnea etc. And also to reverse my iron deficiency, vitamin B deficiancy, that initially causes my tiredness.
26.04.2007 - 19:56
MadGatsu
hm...i can i change from "alive" to "dead" status? lol ok now seriously, i dont really like anything in me besides my good sense of humour and my honesty (im not an angel. no. but i AM honest when it really matters :\) Other than that, i would change everything, psychologically & physically.
----
Games don't make people violent, lag does.
26.04.2007 - 21:41
Pinusar
Account deleted
I would not change anything about me, because then it would not be me anymore, I think that if people evolve and develop their features, it will go as a course of kind of natural evolution and strength of will. So I wouldn't just change anything about myself(atleast currently), I am who I am and if I would need to change something about me, I would do it myself.
26.04.2007 - 21:53
APOHAKC
The Bard
I am going to change my IP adress... And I am going to change that fast
----
They say that we are gone but I can't let you down
The heathen faith will rise again we won't fail now
I know we cannot die forever is our time
Give my people back to me free from Christianity!!!!
26.04.2007 - 22:24
MadGatsu
lmao @ Aronax Of Steel
----
26.04.2007 - 22:32
Nixx
Account deleted
I would change my bad self-esteem, and my musical limits (imagine how great it must be turning on a radio and liking all the music on it, instead of getting ear-cancer from it).
28.04.2007 - 22:23
Lily_Lazer
Outdated
I'd change my place of living. And i will CERTAINLY do that in the future, since living in Estonia is now dangerous for a person like me. Even though i know estonian, i am still russian and now russians here are deeply hated...
----
-Lily
29.04.2007 - 00:33
Bitch Boy
I would take "apathy" away from my life...
29.04.2007 - 07:29
Kap'N Korrupt
Account deleted
I wish I took the six credit 4000 level elective I needed to graduate from university this year instead of taking stupid 1000 level music courses...seriously, I'm an idiot and I need to change that lol...I need to read things more...
03.05.2007 - 14:03
Valentin B
Iconoclast
Written by Warman on 03.02.2007 at 19:41

I think I'd like to have more courage, like be able to go up to a good looking girl I don't even know the name of and ask her out on a date or something like that. I did something like that a year ago, and what happened? We became a couple...

i know it's a bit late to ask this, but were you drunk?
03.05.2007 - 14:16
Warman
Erotic Stains
Written by Valentin B on 03.05.2007 at 14:03

Written by Warman on 03.02.2007 at 19:41

I think I'd like to have more courage, like be able to go up to a good looking girl I don't even know the name of and ask her out on a date or something like that. I did something like that a year ago, and what happened? We became a couple...

i know it's a bit late to ask this, but were you drunk?

Hahaha, I wasn't sober... :
----
04.05.2007 - 02:45
Inlé
I could do with giving my hair 20 odd inches of growth (says he who be entering the "awkward stage" in growing it)

A bit of weght gain would be nice too (how is it physically possible to eat about 3K calories a day and be rather underweight? I dunno but I manage it XD)

Nothing big, life is ok really... heh
04.05.2007 - 05:37
Fhuesc
I would like to have good eyes, i fucking hate glasses!!!
----
Hasta la victoria, siempre!
Until victory, always!
04.05.2007 - 14:02
Valentin B
Iconoclast
Written by Inlé on 04.05.2007 at 02:45

A bit of weght gain would be nice too (how is it physically possible to eat about 3K calories a day and be rather underweight? I dunno but I manage it XD)

i completely agree, and you are not alone.. i wonder what would happen if we both ate for a week or so only at mcdonald's and kfc?
06.05.2007 - 06:56
The Alchemist
Metalchemist
I'm going to start to study in the universuty, finally, after 1 and half year of having finished school
----

I'm not afraid to die, I'm afraid to be alive without being aware of it
Sensorium - Epica
06.05.2007 - 16:46
Judas
The Amputator
I have been continually trying to find the motivation to get properly fit and strong and whatever, but it's always a halfhearted attempt that I make. For example, I went for a run yesterday, but today I couldn't be bothered. After seeing 300 I wanted to go to the gym every day, but it turns out that I haven't made the effort to even find out which is the closest one to my house. So, one thing I'd change is my motivation to get off my ass and do stuff. I'm not fat, in fact I'm very thin despite my laziness, but I'd like to have some sort of physical element in my life again, like I had in high school.
----
"Once the game is over, the king and the pawn both go back into the same box."
12.07.2007 - 05:51
+{Jonas}+
I R Serious Cat
I'd remove, also, my fear of riding horse.
----
"Nobody wants to be the weird kid, you just end up being the weird kid. You don't know how you ended up getting there" - Rob Zombie

http://jonas-bs.deviantart.com My dA, mainly photography, go check it out!
12.07.2007 - 10:20
MadGatsu
Written by Valentin B on 04.05.2007 at 14:02

Written by Inlé on 04.05.2007 at 02:45

i completely agree, and you are not alone.. i wonder what would happen if we both ate for a week or so only at mcdonald's and kfc?

Dude ive been slim all my life and i just CANT get weight. Its like, i get too full before i can actually gain some. And trust me when i say i eat a LOT lol
----
12.08.2007 - 13:48
If we're talking specifically about life, I'd like to have an ungodly amount of good luck. Think of the opportunities.....the possibilities for gain or realization! I could walk down the street and find a $1,000 bill, only to read a number on the back, the coordinates leading to a cave with a fucking mythical resource like Mythril ore, or a guy who'd PAY me to give out free samples of a veritable cure-all, ending disease, or something. I could then be nice and give the shit out to everybody I know, or be slightly less than cool about it and sell the stuff for 5 bucks apiece. Billions would buy, or somebody steals from me and sells it for the price of 2 babies, but my ungodly luck would make me rich regardless and those thieves would get chewed-alive by hungry hungry hippos....

If we're talking about personal change.......if anything, I'd want something lame like a bad-ass superpower. or many powers.... now I'm a bit depressed for the outright unlikelyhood of it all.
----
Just another mouth to feed.
20.08.2007 - 01:10
Lowelas OF FIRE
Account deleted
I'm getting much better with this as self-improvement is constantly what I seek, but I would wish for greater self-confidence.

Also I wish i was better looking.........and possibly a bit more intellect.
21.08.2007 - 23:31
Deus Ex Machina
For now,one thing that i can and must do.

I will start studying regularly

No,really

I will
22.08.2007 - 01:59
Aylee_Bodom
¬¬
I'd like to be braver, be more active and have a job.
----
*All Blood Runs The Same*
22.08.2007 - 17:06
Nemesis-Divina
Account deleted
Even if I have major problems I will ALWAYS put my friends first no matter what, which is a good thing, but if it's all the time and I can't do stuff to make myself happy it ain't so good, also some of these friends are fucktards anyway because I get fuck all in return, so kinda got to give less of a shit about friends problems and focus on my own happiness, particularly right now.
08.09.2007 - 08:44
Ellie
Account deleted
Everything that I would every want to change about myself is stuff that I can achieve on my own. I know this is a cliche but change really is inevitable. The things I want are the things that I can eventually have if I work for them.