Metal Storm logo
Discuss the worst movie you have seen

Original post

Posted by Damnated, 04.06.2006 - 15:34
So, what is it? I just saw a horrible one last noght, I almost throw up, it was that bad. The actress in the lead role was ugly as hell, and the whole thing was like a big puddle of mud. BTW the title was Call Girl
14.06.2006 - 16:04
Deathrash
Account deleted
I actually liked Blair Witch 2, thought it was a very good movie - as of yet I know I am the only person that thinks so.
15.06.2006 - 03:24
Xxel
Account deleted
The worst one i saw was some movie where scorpions started to appear on a plane, they were so ugly, can't seem to remember the title though.

Man it sucked!
15.06.2006 - 22:40
Hylia
I saw a movie called Drumline. If there is one movie that sucks more than it I will be amazed. It is the most bored I have ever been and it has no real point to it, just wasting my time plus I was forced to watch it in my guitar class.
16.06.2006 - 03:33
Metal_Messias
Account deleted
Written by [user id=14281] on 14.06.2006 at 16:04

I actually liked Blair Witch 2, thought it was a very good movie - as of yet I know I am the only person that thinks so.

Really??? Damn, I think you are the only one. You are really an unique person! hehehehehe!
16.06.2006 - 17:26
lazarus
the worst is Spice World, I went to see it because my brother invited me (he liked one of the girls, so was I).
----
And sometimes I despair
At who I've become
I have to come to terms
With what I've done
17.06.2006 - 18:56
marinBG
The underground comedy movie - pure sh*t
----
...cause I don't give a fuck if you hate me!
18.06.2006 - 18:14
Stigmatized
Written by Hylia on 15.06.2006 at 22:40

I saw a movie called Drumline. If there is one movie that sucks more than it I will be amazed. It is the most bored I have ever been and it has no real point to it, just wasting my time plus I was forced to watch it in my guitar class.

I'm afraid words cannot express how awful Drumline was. I too have witnessed this garbage. I pity us...
19.06.2006 - 12:29
Damnated
Churchburner
Written by Stigmatized on 18.06.2006 at 18:14

Written by Hylia on 15.06.2006 at 22:40

I'm afraid words cannot express how awful Drumline was. I too have witnessed this garbage. I pity us...

I saw it about 3 times, and I don't really regret it. The movie wasn't that bad, although the story, the caracters and everything sucked. I didn't liked it, but I wasn't bored...
----
Blessed is he that murders Christ in himself and in his fellow men.

Written by TheBigRossowski on 10.02.2009 at 16:01

if my wife and I can't conceive, I want a medical shipment of your sperm so our baby will be just like you.

21.06.2006 - 13:11
SILT
Account deleted
Oh, don't get me started on bad movies, I know alot of them.

Spice World
Blair Witch Project
Sorority Boys
She's All That
Hostel

Damn, I can't think. Too many of them.
21.06.2006 - 23:03
Nyarlatothep
Oh oh,, that list is going to go on and on:-D

Well can start of with saying all those darn teenage comedys.

Pearl Harbour is a good runner. charlies angels as well.
----
"To defend one's life and the safety of one's fatherland is the prize and excellence of this discipline"
22.06.2006 - 00:50
TheKreator
Account deleted
cruel intentions 3 was lame....even though the first one was absolutely awesome...and also, i hate those chinese fight movies maaaan they suck
22.06.2006 - 01:18
GT
Coffee!!
Staff
The worst movie I have ever seen must be 'Babe' (the one about a pig) in norwegian...some idiot put it on in the bus on our way home from a skiing trip...
----

Dreams are made so we don't get bored when we sleep
22.06.2006 - 04:05
Sulfur91
Account deleted
Planet of the Apes. My friend invited me to see it in the movies. I fell asleep like half an hour into the movie. It was soooo boring.
25.06.2006 - 21:10
Sleep In Sorrow
Ghost Of The Sun
Wanna know some movies that are just plain awful?
Once I watched one called "Scarecrow", it was about a loser kid in high school (played by a 30-year-old-or-something-like-that actor) who wishes he could be a scarecrow and whose mother is a whore. Then one day the guy's mother's boyfriend(?) chases him into the cornfield and kills him and he's somehow reborn as a scarecrow and he goes around killing people. Very stupid, very trashy and repetitive (annoying scene repetitions).

Another one was How to Make a Monster... well... suffice to say it's so bad that it got reviewed by Something Awful... I won't waste more words, here's the link: http://www.somethingawful.com/index.php?a=3618

There was also that Code DaVinci movie... ugh... what a waste of money and 3 good hours.
----
"It's not funny, my ass is on fire..."
26.06.2006 - 18:11
Arice
Ghost Lake... Definitely Ghost Lake... one hour and... whatever minutes (i don't know how much it lasted) of my life gone down the drain...
02.07.2006 - 21:06
+{Jonas}+
I R Serious Cat
Charlie's Angels, Mom made me see it.
Cats And Dogs.
----
"Nobody wants to be the weird kid, you just end up being the weird kid. You don't know how you ended up getting there" - Rob Zombie

http://jonas-bs.deviantart.com My dA, mainly photography, go check it out!
03.07.2006 - 05:28
Daru Jericho
Written by GT on 22.06.2006 at 01:18

The worst movie I have ever seen must be 'Babe' (the one about a pig) in norwegian...some idiot put it on in the bus on our way home from a skiing trip...

Aw...that was cute

Worst movies for me include:

American Pie 3 ~ I really enjoyed the first 2 but this one was beyond pathetic and the jokes were as unfunny as a sleeping cat. Eurgh!

Cast Away ~ Zzzzz....

Blair Witch Project 1 ~ Overhyped rubbish. Didn't even bother with the 2nd.

Descent ~ What had a deceiving advert was crap. Wasn't scary, unrealistic, wooden acting etc.

Creep ~ Oh man, I can't express in the English language how shitty this film is. They didn't even answer all the questions to tie up the plot line! Uncreative as hell! I can see why they banned it's adverts in the underground here, not because it was scaring people but because they were ebarrassed and didn't want people to check it out.

There are more but I've forgotten them/
----
Aborted Misanthropic Smurf Puppy On Acid.

08.07.2006 - 04:35
Gothya
i still remeber this movie' lost in translation, it was so bored, it was just an amazing place(tokyo), nice hotel, but nothing else, i guess it was just to have famous actors and release this movie, i dont know too much 'bout sophia coppola and her movies but this one was the most wasting time and money for me, i'm not judging all her career, but this movie was the worst movie i've ever seen, and trust me there are a lot of bad movies i've watched, or i have to say there are just few good ones . . . just my opinion
----
OUR HEART MAKES THE PLANS,BUT IT IS THE LORD WHOM DIRECTS OUR STEPS
08.07.2006 - 05:13
tulkas
el parcero
I think the worst movies ever are the 'Rocky' movies. Damn they´re bad, and that Stallone dude is such a bad actor
----
love is like a jar of shit with a strawberry on top
09.07.2006 - 14:46
Basso
Account deleted
Dont remember what its name was but something "Of the dead". I love zombie movies in general and horror and gore and so on but this one was just so incredibly patetic. The most pathetic thing I have ever seen is included in this movie.

"Two guys go to a bar and say hello to one of the bargirls. Like 10 minutes later it swarms of zombies and one of the guys and the bar girl (that hasent said a word other than hello more or less...) suddenly shouts "I LOVE YOOOOU""

Omg I laughed so hard I almost cried.
11.07.2006 - 19:27
lordz
IzZo
Aeon Flux
Was the worst movie ever I thought it would live up to its anime sereis but it was no where near
11.07.2006 - 21:18
Endoftherainbow
Written by Damnated on 13.06.2006 at 10:51

Jersey Girl horrible movie. Ben Affleck is a really bad actor, in general, but in this movie he was so bad, that someone died on the set...

I agree I saw this movie because it was a Kevin Smith movie but it was so terriable. Oh well atleast he's made a Clerks 2 to redeme himself. I guess I can also forgive him because he was trying something new.
11.07.2006 - 21:48
Eddie
Retired Mod.
Elite
Written by Gothya on 08.07.2006 at 04:35

i still remeber this movie' lost in translation, it was so bored, it was just an amazing place(tokyo), nice hotel, but nothing else, i guess it was just to have famous actors and release this movie, i dont know too much 'bout sophia coppola and her movies but this one was the most wasting time and money for me, i'm not judging all her career, but this movie was the worst movie i've ever seen, and trust me there are a lot of bad movies i've watched, or i have to say there are just few good ones . . . just my opinion

Damn, I loved that movie hahah, watched it like 4 times or something. The fact that I like Scarlett Johansson helps I guess, but still that movie was great imo. Its just a really relaxing and calm movie. Something else from all that Hollywood crap. But thats just my opinion
11.07.2006 - 23:31
tulkas
el parcero
Another really terribly bad movie is 'Days of thunder', the one about NASCAR with Tom Cruise
----
love is like a jar of shit with a strawberry on top
12.07.2006 - 08:33
Jaded_Mind
Account deleted
THE FOG is the most horrible movie ever !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
12.07.2006 - 11:36
Damnated
Churchburner
Written by [user id=11945] on 12.07.2006 at 08:33

THE FOG is the most horrible movie ever !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

How come? The title is soooooooooo interesting. I have to watch this movie.
----

if my wife and I can't conceive, I want a medical shipment of your sperm so our baby will be just like you.

12.07.2006 - 12:09
Xtreme Jax
Psycroptipath
I watched 'Saint Ange' the other day and it rates high as one of the worst movies ive seen. Through out the movie i didnt really have a clue what was going on, and the end of the movie is even worse! It left me with thinking 'ok what the hell?' and leaves you with more questions with what you just watched. Terrible movie.
----

Hellcunt Smurf
13.07.2006 - 02:39
Jaded_Mind
Account deleted
Believe me Damnated, the story is SO LAME n the horror element is not present at all which shud be considering it bein a horror movie n all..lool It is SOOOOOOOOO boring..anyway you gotta watch it n tell me what u think .
13.07.2006 - 11:53
Damnated
Churchburner
Written by [user id=11945] on 13.07.2006 at 02:39

Believe me Damnated, the story is SO LAME n the horror element is not present at all which shud be considering it bein a horror movie n all..lool It is SOOOOOOOOO boring..anyway you gotta watch it n tell me what u think .

It's a John Carpenter movie... hm.... I have to see it then. BTW I was referring that it might be boring, I mean even the title makes me sleep
----

13.07.2006 - 19:45
_HIV_
scary movie 4! so fuckin retarded!