Metal Storm logo
Dissection

Original post

Posted by Mega-Slayer, 25.06.2006 - 07:22
I was suprised to find there wasn't a thread about them already.Anyway I bought "Storm Of The Light's Bane/Where Dead Angels Lie",finally and "Somberlain" is next on my list."Where Dead Angels Lie" and "Night's Blood" are the highlight tracks for me.I wasn't sure if they were considered blackened death or melodic death.Its hard to describe the mood of this album,its dark and dreary,yet somewhat fantasy.If you haven't heard it go an buy it,if you like death or black you will enjoy it.
20.08.2006 - 01:43
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
Written by Mega-Slayer on 20.08.2006 at 01:33

What the fuck man,that is sad to me,even if he wanted to die,I sure as hell didn't.Now i'll never get to see Jon live Rip.I am only going to listen to Dissection for a week straight.

You cant see them live in states, becaus ehe cant go there, even if he was life, USA gourement dont let him go there because of murders, and maybe he want die, who knows usualy people who say I wanna die, want live, but all lonly, but those who sad Im happy, I dont want doe, realy are bored and hope about dying
----
I stand whit Ukraine and Israel. They have right to defend own citizens.

Stormtroopers of Death - "Speak English or Die"

I better die, because I never will learn speek english, so I choose dieing
20.08.2006 - 02:14
Basso
Account deleted
No matter how good his music was, I think he is a weakling by killing himself.
20.08.2006 - 13:22
Xtreme Jax
Psycroptipath
Woah, only just really got into Dissection.

Sad news indeed, atleast he left the world on his terms and the way he wanted.
----

Hellcunt Smurf
20.08.2006 - 20:35
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
Hey I just noticed Jon was GF, how women can be togehter whit killer, I coud not sleep whit women in sma ebad if I know about that she ha sbeen in proisn about murder, and even then If I know what freinds she had, same about him, probobly her gf was satanist too, still iste wierd, how he can get gf
----

21.08.2006 - 01:55
Dangerboner
Lactation Cnslt
I bet the people who found him were really creeped out because he shot himself with candles surrounding him and with the Satanic Bible open in front of him. That's hardcore!
21.08.2006 - 01:58
Thormier
Account deleted
R.I.P You shall be missed , You are now where you wanted to be
21.08.2006 - 03:58
Surtur
We will miss his obscure and anti-cosmic legacy, indeed his DVD is great, an awesome performance...
----
" And every angel needs a tear to laugh "
21.08.2006 - 04:12
Alastor Scourge
Account deleted
Ahh... Dissection, one of my fav. I find very dissaponting his death, a very sad thing. And a coward act (maybe he listen old Dissection, and he found he couldn't manage to go beyond that... and he was bored... so... nah! just a bad joke, with no intention to offend or something)...
21.08.2006 - 04:15
Daru Jericho
I thought him killing himself was something intrinsic to a 'Satanic ritual'. I've been listening to SOTLB for a long time now. I don't think I'll take it out of my CD player for a long time.
----
Aborted Misanthropic Smurf Puppy On Acid.

21.08.2006 - 04:21
Mega-Slayer
Written by Daru Jericho on 21.08.2006 at 04:15

I thought him killing himself was something intrinsic to a 'Satanic ritual'. I've been listening to SOTLB for a long time now. I don't think I'll take it out of my CD player for a long time.

I am with you
----

Intestinally Punctured Smurf
21.08.2006 - 16:20
BADDEST MEMBER
He is very devout to his religion satanism. Well, Dissection official site said they respected his choice.
22.08.2006 - 16:35
EvilWoman
Account deleted
My opinion is that he was having a lot of extraordinary heavy and unsolved troubles especially his last months. To me, he has never seem like a person with a great confidence, rather a shy and unsecure one. I strongly disagree with his participation in the murder, but what Jon did to himself could not bring the life of his wictim back.
After that, Reinkaos wasn't accept really well, he dissolved Dissection and announced to go his further own path. I could not imagine at that time what he wanted to say and what his intensions are.
And if you see his last pictures he doesn't seem to me as a happy person as it is said on the official web. It is bullshit. Jon seemed to me like a very unhappy person with a fake smile on his face. It is the face of somebody who is suffering extraordinally. Jon was a person with a low self-confidence, MLO ideology and heavy psihological problems helped him to do his final chapter in his life.
RIP
22.08.2006 - 17:02
BADDEST MEMBER
aha so the reason here is spirit problem, he got depression
22.08.2006 - 22:00
Sunioj
Are any of you fucking kidding me??? you arent going to listen to dissection because he killed himself and he was a satanist. You are all ridiculous...Sweden and Finland and any scandinavian country has a high rate of suicide in general...

RIP Jon Nodveidt,
A real hero in my eyes and a man I greatly respected.
22.08.2006 - 22:12
Basso
Account deleted
Who the fuck said that he wouldnt listen to his music because of that lol^^. His music is geneious and thats what matters.
22.08.2006 - 22:18
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
Written by BADDEST MEMBER on 21.08.2006 at 16:20

He is very devout to his religion satanism. Well, Dissection official site said they respected his choice.

Satanism is not religion, its satanism it denies religoin, satanist denies all kind a religion, so how can it be RELIGION?
----

23.08.2006 - 12:51
EvilWoman
Account deleted
Well, even if it is said MLO kind of satanism is not religion it behaves like this. Objects, ideas are above us, they're worshipping and making all those rituals besides it. And none of this kind of whatever you call it (any kind of religion) helps us. We just think it does, but it is a big mistake.
23.08.2006 - 14:39
Hermanubis
Account deleted
"Satanism is not religion, its satanism it denies religoin, satanist denies all kind a religion, so how can it be RELIGION? "

Its a philosophy, just like Buddhism.
23.08.2006 - 15:41
Damnated
Churchburner
Written by [user id=5399] on 23.08.2006 at 14:39

"Satanism is not religion, its satanism it denies religoin, satanist denies all kind a religion, so how can it be RELIGION? "

Its a philosophy, just like Buddhism.

Yeah, just a way of seing things, like specs. But then again every religion is like this.
----
Blessed is he that murders Christ in himself and in his fellow men.

Written by TheBigRossowski on 10.02.2009 at 16:01

if my wife and I can't conceive, I want a medical shipment of your sperm so our baby will be just like you.

23.08.2006 - 15:48
lordz
IzZo
I think if you believe in something and practice its methods thats called religon... religon is not limited to those who believe in god... thats IMO
23.08.2006 - 15:57
Damnated
Churchburner
Written by lordz on 23.08.2006 at 15:48

I think if you believe in something and practice its methods thats called religon... religon is not limited to those who believe in god... thats IMO

No, I think that all religion gotto have some constructive value, and the worship of some one/thing .
----

if my wife and I can't conceive, I want a medical shipment of your sperm so our baby will be just like you.

23.08.2006 - 16:58
lordz
IzZo
yah like how satanic people worship satan ... and they have rituals... so like you said @Damnated
24.08.2006 - 15:09
Sunioj
Well Satanism denies religion and like everyone is sez, is a philosophy of being individualistic. But no one said that MLO isnt a religion...it might be way of interpreting the satanic philosophy.
24.08.2006 - 15:46
Xtreme Jax
Psycroptipath
I know im butting in ... but instead of postingyour thoughts about Satanism why dont you make a thread?
----

Hellcunt Smurf
24.08.2006 - 15:57
Sunioj
@Xtreme Jax,
Good idea.
24.08.2006 - 17:22
BADDEST MEMBER
Satanism denies religion, exactly metallians often resist religion and for people who worship Satan, they are anti-christian concretely. By the way, the way satanism runs: also have its bible, its altar ( Jon had a altar of worshipping Satan), many propagandas...namele MLO... Satanism sounds lika a religion
24.08.2006 - 17:37
Sunioj
http://www.metalstorm.ee/forum/topic.php?topic_id=2485,
Satanism
25.08.2006 - 02:08
Xtreme Jax
Psycroptipath
Thank you Hellraizer
----

Hellcunt Smurf
25.08.2006 - 02:26
Damnated
Churchburner
Written by lordz on 23.08.2006 at 16:58

yah like how satanic people worship satan ... and they have rituals... so like you said @Damnated

Just one more off topicness: satanism is NOT devil worship
----

25.08.2006 - 17:41
Streetcleaner
Account deleted
Written by Damnated on 25.08.2006 at 02:26

Written by lordz on 23.08.2006 at 16:58

Just one more off topicness: satanism is NOT devil worship

Satanism is OBVIOUSLY devil-worship... unless you mean that worthless mysticism represented by the Church of "Satan"