Original post

Posted by Dead Ohlin, 16.12.2006 - 20:21
Sometimes,I dont like being in bed on my own in some
places i start to wonder if there's anything in the room
and burrow down under the covers.
21.04.2007 - 01:51
Oracle
Orcinus
Well the reason why im scared of snakes is because my toilet is outside but its still attached to the house and snakes usually hang around that area. once there was a small snake in the there and mum went out there. it was lucky she didnt get bitten. this was at night btw and yeah thats why i hate going outside in the dark Lol
29.04.2007 - 05:32
selken
Irreligious
you guys are lucky, I bet you won't last one hour at night in my country, I'm not against my country, but all Latin americans know what i'm talking about, in my house the only "Fear of the dark" I feel is that which make hit my head away with hung things or my lascerated toes with dropped things.
----
29.04.2007 - 07:35
Kap'N Korrupt
Account deleted
@selkenshin: Yeah, I have that problem at the moment...my sister moved back home and her crap is all over the place and in the night I can't help but walk into various things...
29.04.2007 - 13:15
Basso
Account deleted
Written by Damnated on 18.12.2006 at 23:54

I'm afraid in the dark if I'm in a middle of a forest. yeah, i did this a loads of times in the past, I nearly crapped my pants once highly recommended. it really makes you free, everything you care about in that moment is your own life. and nothing more.

Hmm strange... I really enjoy walking alone at night in the forest...Its incredibly relaxing. But the most dangerous thing you can find in a southern swedish forest is a fox or something as harmless as that... so no need to actually worry here.
29.04.2007 - 14:09
Damnated
Churchburner
Written by [user id=5394] on 29.04.2007 at 13:15

Hmm strange... I really enjoy walking alone at night in the forest...Its incredibly relaxing. But the most dangerous thing you can find in a southern swedish forest is a fox or something as harmless as that... so no need to actually worry here.

there are all sorts of animals here, but bears and bores don't roam in these woods that often. however there are towns were bares appear everyday to eat something.
----
Blessed is he that murders Christ in himself and in his fellow men.

Written by TheBigRossowski on 10.02.2009 at 16:01

if my wife and I can't conceive, I want a medical shipment of your sperm so our baby will be just like you.

29.04.2007 - 14:39
APOHAKC
The Bard
Written by Damnated on 18.12.2006 at 23:54

Same here... except dirty snakes, but they are not dangerous....
----
They say that we are gone but I can't let you down
The heathen faith will rise again we won't fail now
I know we cannot die forever is our time
Give my people back to me free from Christianity!!!!
01.05.2007 - 21:45
Pinusar
Account deleted
I used to be afraid of the dark when I was younger. It probably began when I watched a movie related to Greek mythology, I was about 5 years old then and when I saw Medusa Gorgon there and her shadow with snakes on the head I became afraid, and since then I started to fear dark and imagine that I'll see a pair of glowing eyes that will turn me to stone. When I was about 10 I was still afraid of dark but not as much, however, whenever I watched a scary movie I were afraid of dark even at home. I had probably developed some natural reactions to dark by then, I always started to imagine and think all kinds of uncomfortable thoughts, even if I tried to shake off the thoughts they still kept coming, I also often had trouble sleeping.
I'm not afraid of dark now though, its rather relaxing and I like it, it seems pure and feels good on eyes. It depends on my mood a bit, a few times I have got a strange feeling which was close fear because I started to develop dark thoughts, not about monsters etc. though, as I used to.
02.05.2007 - 07:06
Cah
hauhaua ..Well it´s funny
----
* I´m me, You are Yourself.
Don´t forget this! *
02.05.2007 - 15:47
Nixx
Account deleted
I'm not afraid of the dark in the same ways I was as a child, but I still get the creeps when I have to walk home through the dark norwegian woods a cold winter's night.
(Should never've allowed myself to watch "Moomin" when I was younger).
03.05.2007 - 14:15
A.J Thunder
Hahahah ^^ damn yeah "Moomin" if your speaking about those damn trolls, was really quit frightening when you were younger at least the parts when their going to that crazy old witches house in those "frightening dark woods"
03.05.2007 - 19:21
legend_destroyer
Account deleted
People fear the dark, because they fear the unknown, they want their lives to be predictable and safe always the same monotonous droning activty everyday. During the night when the sun is down, and visibility is low every shadow in the distance appears to be a threat, every creak from an empty house is magnified 10x as our other senses become sharper to accomodate the low visibility.
The only thing I am scared of are uncovered windows at night, this phobia was brought on by one of my brothers, late one night when I was young my brother put on his hockey mask and banged on my window. Ever since then I have been uneasy around windows that don't havce curtains.
09.05.2007 - 08:42
Black Mass
@ legend_destroyer...I agree about the uncovered windows. Especially when its dark outside and you have the lights on inside. It means people can see in and you can't see out. There is nothing worse then the feeling of being watched by someone. Your mind works triple over time in the dark, trying to trick you into seeing and hearing things. I'm not scared of the dark as long as I'm not home alone!
09.05.2007 - 14:42
MadGatsu
Im not really afraid of the dark. Unless i watch some horror movie that REALLY gets into me. And im not talking about zombie or vampire or monster movies. Im talking about psychological horror movies...lol

@ Black Mass: yeah i don't get scared as long as im not home alone. Or wherever i am.
----
Games don't make people violent, lag does.
11.05.2007 - 07:27
Gothya
i'm not, i dont care if i'm alone in a dark place, i find the dark very relaxing, and that's ehrn i feel the best part of the day, although there's always something or someone dangerous, but when it's that bad, i only worry a little, but nothing else; i think i could be afraid if i were in the wild, with a bunche of wild hungry animals around me , (and maybe not exactly hungry : )that would be scary; i'm also afraid to the 'heights' that's when i feel the earth's gravity make its job ; but well, nothing exactly uncommon
----
OUR HEART MAKES THE PLANS,BUT IT IS THE LORD WHOM DIRECTS OUR STEPS
18.05.2007 - 17:05
Hamird
Lieutenant
i always sleep under the light ... i don't like too sleep in a dark place. ... but i'm not afraid from being in darkness ...
07.06.2007 - 19:13
mansonnette
Account deleted
No, I don't.
13.07.2007 - 02:13
Nemesis-Divina
Account deleted
Sometimes when looking through a window when it's dark is pretty freaky, weird reflections and stuff.

I also don't like heights, don't mind spiders, unless they're big and bloody crafty fast buggers that I don't know where they're buggered off to and could walk across my face during the middle of the night!
Snakes are awesome, I want one as a pet but my mum would go mental, oh well, maybe someday!
13.07.2007 - 02:34
SteelScream
Account deleted
Fear of the dark! FEAR OF THE DARK! I HAVE A PHOBIA THAT SOMEONES ALWAYS THERE!

No, i don't fear the dark, it is so good to sleep in the dark
13.07.2007 - 10:13
MadGatsu
Im not afraid of anything that runs slower than me (talking about other things other than the dark)
----
Games don't make people violent, lag does.
08.08.2007 - 02:23
Varegan
Hamranakara
he he!I'm not afraid of darkness.I LOVE darkness i spent most of my time in night.in darkness and silence i can think better and deeper!
----
Written by muthafucka on 08.07.2010 at 06:46

"METAL STORM" (LIGHTING STRIKES)

08.08.2007 - 02:28
Varegan
Hamranakara
Written by Hamird on 18.05.2007 at 17:05

i always sleep under the light ... i don't like too sleep in a dark place. ... but i'm not afraid from being in darkness ...

but opposite of you I'm afraid of sleep under the light! I prefer to don't see things witch i should not
----

12.08.2007 - 12:10
I'm only afraid of things faintly touching me in pitch blackness like bugs or w/e that could be venomous or have a painful bite/sting, cuz I wouldn't know what it was. Other than that, things chasing me in the dark sucks, like dogs that I could mistake for some other animal....makes me feel stupid. Night's my favorite part of the day, as long as I know what's moving or going on around me.
----
Just another mouth to feed.
12.08.2007 - 23:58
Dead Ohlin
Mo.Panahi
Written by Mosquiller on 13.07.2007 at 00:37

if i see a ghost i'll fuck it from ass !!!
i'm not afraid of dark either... .

Khaste nabashi Ghorban , nazare dige ee nadashti ?!!
bikhod nist hame ja maro maskhare mikonan .
----
A man's dead body must always
have been a source of interest to
those whose companion he was while he lived ...
13.08.2007 - 13:06
SETHULHU
yogi_lb@hotmail.com
Elite
Refrain from posting in other langauges without posting the translations to it. you have been warned.

staying on tipic.. YES i am an:
Achluophobia
Lygophobia
Myctophobia
Nyctohylophobia
Nyctophobia
Scotophobia

and i try not to walk alone at night as much as possible .. this is to say that this has been with me ever since i was a kid.

and get the irony here: i love watching horror movies alone.... i mean dead alone. i usualy got to very late shows in the cinema and usually after a few weeks of premiers so i am sure iam alone

i guess the rush of fear gets to me and i love it sometimes
----
This site is great. FOR ME TO POOP ON.

reBubblefuckered !!!BAAAALEEETEEED!!!
13.08.2007 - 14:28
Stalker
Lone wanderer
I'll quote this H.P.Lovecraft's sentence for the 1000th time: "The oldest and the strongest emotion of mankind is fear, and the oldest and strongest kind of fear is the fear of the unknown"
This is so true, and explains lot of things.

Anyway, Im normally not afraid of dark, but often, you can hear some really strange sounds at outside night, and want it or not, you wont feel so nice heheehe...

One night I was walking with my girlfriend, it was around 4 am, and in my street its usually dead after 12 and no light, then i saw some old woman siting on a trunk across the road, it was really weird and creepy... And since that time she is always afraid to go return home alone from my place at night LOL
----
18.08.2007 - 03:33
Varegan
Hamranakara
Written by Dead Ohlin on 12.08.2007 at 23:58

Written by Mosquiller on 13.07.2007 at 00:37

if i see a ghost i'll fuck it from ass !!!
i'm not afraid of dark either... .

Khaste nabashi Ghorban , nazare dige ee nadashti ?!!
bikhod nist hame ja maro maskhare mikonan .

fekr nakonam in masaleie bashe ke kasi bekateresh be ma bekhande.inam ie shekl az shojaate dige dar zemn manzooret az hameja kojast?
(its nothing interesting... dead is just advising Omid... excuse me for using another language)
----

25.09.2007 - 12:56
Øyvind
Grave Digger
When you are in the dark, you can't see anything, no one can see you either, and everyone is afraid of everyone, because no one knows who's there....
----
25.09.2007 - 15:13
Stalker
Lone wanderer
Written by Øyvind on 25.09.2007 at 12:56

...no one can see you either...

Dont be so sure.....
----
05.11.2007 - 01:51
ThrashMetal_Rulz
Account deleted
Whether they admit it or not everyone is at least a little scared when put in a pitch dark room. There's actualy a scientific reason this happens. When your in the dark, a lot of your key senses become useless, such as you can't see, when your in the dark it's usually quiet, ect. Your body realizes that if danger is approaching, you won't be able to detect it because your senses are frigged, so your body gives you the feeling that your in danger (aka you get scared lol) so that you'll be better prepared if danger actualy does come. This includes being jumpy, cautious, amplified hearing and just the sudden urge to hide behind something (like kids hidng under their bed sheets). This even works with animals, eg, theres a reason you mostly only see cats walking around at night, they can see in the dark.
05.11.2007 - 02:36
Deus Ex Machina
Written by Stalker on 25.09.2007 at 15:13

Written by Øyvind on 25.09.2007 at 12:56

...no one can see you either...

Dont be so sure.....

BITCH!

Now I have to go turn on the lights.