Metal Storm logo
The origin of your username

Original post

Posted by GT, 29.05.2006 - 21:04
What is the story behind your username (and your custom title if you have one)?

In my own case it quite simple. Just the first letters in my first and last name. Boring and easy to remember
12.09.2006 - 06:52
Immortal Plague
Bloodshedder
My name comes from The band Immortal, and i remeber one day i was on metalstorm, and i downloaded a Morbid Angel Video and it wasent named, but the song was so awsome, i found out with was Lord of all Fevers and Plauge, so since Immortal is one of my fav black metal bands, and Plauge is a word in a song that reminds me of metalstorm im like why not, and the thing is it dosent sound too corny when you say it so, i kept it.
12.09.2006 - 07:16
SETHULHU
yogi_lb@hotmail.com
Elite
SETHULHU = SETH added to CTHULHU (by the way my real name isn ot SETH) Seth is the Egyptian Evil god, devil god, underworld god which ever you want. Cthulhu is simply the great old one. DUH!
----
This site is great. FOR ME TO POOP ON.

reBubblefuckered !!!BAAAALEEETEEED!!!
13.09.2006 - 16:44
Doh
Homer Simpson's greatest phrase.
16.09.2006 - 04:41
Arian Totalis
The Philosopher
I just kinda made it up on the spot.
----
"For the Coward there is no Life
For the hero there is No Death"
-Kakita Toshimoko

"The Philosopher, you know so much about nothing at all." _Chuck Schuldiner.
16.09.2006 - 09:47
Eight
Shapeshifter
Simpel, In Flames album Jester Race + my name Eddie = Jester Eddie
----
Book: "I am a Shepherd. Folks like a man of God."

Mal: "No, they don't. Men of God make everyone feel guilty and judged."
16.09.2006 - 17:50
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
Written by Eight on 16.09.2006 at 09:47

Simpel, In Flames album Jester Race + my name Eddie = Jester Eddie

Eddie well its we had name her Eddie, Eddy but Estonia, you shood be finish stle names?
----
I stand whit Ukraine and Israel. They have right to defend own citizens.

Stormtroopers of Death - "Speak English or Die"

I better die, because I never will learn speek english, so I choose dieing
16.09.2006 - 17:56
Eight
Shapeshifter
Well, actually name is Eduard, but it's the same, only in diferent counties it's spelled diferently, Eduardo, Edward, Eduard...
----

16.09.2006 - 18:09
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
Written by Eight on 16.09.2006 at 17:56

Well, actually name is Eduard, but it's the same, only in diferent counties it's spelled diferently, Eduardo, Edward, Eduard...

Yes but here are names like Eddy, Ed and simmilar whit out Eduard
----

16.09.2006 - 18:15
Eight
Shapeshifter
As long as first 2 letters are E and D it's all the same for me
----

29.09.2006 - 18:49
Klaara
Account deleted
Well, mine is not so interesting... My real name is Klara with ´ [i don't know the word for it] above the first 'a', so it is pronounced like there were two a's. And there are always problems with diacritics on the English speaking websites, so I simply changed my name a bit. I hoped it will look a bit Finnish, but it doesn't What can I do...
29.09.2006 - 18:59
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
Written by [user id=16656] on 29.09.2006 at 18:49

Well, mine is not so interesting... My real name is Klara with ´ [i don't know the word for it] above the first 'a', so it is pronounced like there were two a's. And there are always problems with diacritics on the English speaking websites, so I simply changed my name a bit. I hoped it will look a bit Finnish, but it doesn't What can I do...

haha I know how to wright it

its not posible wright here wgit other letter I can not post in Arakin tread corect album titles, because letters are damige and and I cant write my name in greek, so i can only ''zapomen''(forgot)
----

29.09.2006 - 19:12
Klaara
Account deleted
Written by Bad English on 29.09.2006 at 18:59

its not posible wright here wgit other letter I can not post in Arakin tread corect album titles, because letters are damige and and I cant write my name in greek, so i can only ''zapomen''(forgot)

You meant the band Arakain, don't you? I know them, although I don't listen to them very much...
01.10.2006 - 16:41
Woven Elegy
Account deleted
I can't remember HOW I got the name Woven Elegy, I think i just put two words that sounded cool together. If I didn't think of this my other one was going to be Requiem Embers.

THE END
06.10.2006 - 09:51
GT
Coffee!!
Staff
I'm kinda missing people telling about their custom title as well as their username. But keep the username explenations(?) coming.
----

Dreams are made so we don't get bored when we sleep
12.10.2006 - 07:17
southern_metal
Account deleted
I got mine from taking the region of the U.S. i'm from, the south, and just puttin metal after it.
24.10.2006 - 04:50
Erosive Offals
Account deleted
Mine comes from the name of General Surgery's first demo
24.10.2006 - 15:40
Hembrom
Diabolic Priest
Its my sirname !!
13.11.2006 - 12:40
dark-1988
Account deleted
Kinda made up on the spot about a year or so ago. (When I was creating a profile for another website.)

But the meaning, is I have pretty dark thoughts. And the 1988 bit, is the year I was born.
16.11.2006 - 17:31
BADDEST MEMBER
My username is Jet_Viking, Jet is my name, Viking is the kind of metal I like and thats what I got impression from many metal bands. But it wasnt the name I want. I went to Metalstorm long ago of 5 years, maybe since 2001, but I only register for downloading compilation and took username Jet, then though few times I cant log in with that account. So when re-register, I must add "Viking" to my new user name. I dont know if Metalstorm allows to change username or not.
27.11.2006 - 06:35
Doc G.
Full Grown Hoser
Staff
my previous username was Wurzel, who was one of the guitarists on my 3 favorite motorhead albums (rock n roll, orgasmatron, and 1916), so I thought it probably wasnt a coincidence that the 3 albums he was on were my 3 favorite. But then I changed it to Dr.Rock, which is a really good Motorhead song off of orgasmatron.
----
"I got a lot of really good ideas, problem is, most of them suck."
- George Carlin
28.11.2006 - 04:25
Kap'N Korrupt
Account deleted
I don't really remember why I decided to name myself Kap'N Korrupt and get rid of Horlequism...I think I just needed a change...I also think it's what Sasha calls himself in KMFDM and I'm a big fan of them so...
28.11.2006 - 05:43
Mega-Slayer
Well when I joined Megadeth and Slayer where my favorite bands,they still are some of my favs,just I am more into death than thrash now.
----

Intestinally Punctured Smurf
28.11.2006 - 06:38
Arian Totalis
The Philosopher
Written by Hembrom on 24.10.2006 at 15:40

Its my sirname !!

that's kinda funny dude, no offense intended, it's just, wow, what a strange last name. (Mine isn't all that common either, well...maby in germany)
----
"For the Coward there is no Life
For the hero there is No Death"
-Kakita Toshimoko

"The Philosopher, you know so much about nothing at all." _Chuck Schuldiner.
01.12.2006 - 07:50
Hembrom
Diabolic Priest
^ ehhhh ?!
20.12.2006 - 04:57
morbid_freak
Account deleted
Mines pretty weird. When I was logging into my school account, I had to have a username. And my sister was typing it in so I wanting to mess with her, So I told her "morbid freak". Cause she always calls me a freak so I added to it.
21.12.2006 - 03:28
+{Jonas}+
I R Serious Cat
Written by GT on 06.10.2006 at 09:51

I'm kinda missing people telling about their custom title as well as their username. But keep the username explenations(?) coming.

I have an explanation for my Custom title (Gotten today, thanks wrathchild!) Felis Catus, teh scientific name for the cat. Why? I have a cat, my grandpa had three cats, my aunt has six cats... So we're like a cat family. I'm also thinking of tatooing (next year) a cat's eyes on my chest, or maybe on my arm.
----
"Nobody wants to be the weird kid, you just end up being the weird kid. You don't know how you ended up getting there" - Rob Zombie

http://jonas-bs.deviantart.com My dA, mainly photography, go check it out!
22.12.2006 - 06:59
The Alchemist
Metalchemist
My custom title, I decided to mix my username: Alchemist and Metal, which I love, it's my passion, so that's Metalchemist
----

I'm not afraid to die, I'm afraid to be alive without being aware of it
Sensorium - Epica
22.12.2006 - 14:57
Eight
Shapeshifter
Mines Shapeshifter becouse, my mood can changing every 5 minutes. i can be very annoyd and evil and suddenly all cute and fuzzy...
well mostly i act stupid and say dumb stuff.
----

22.12.2006 - 23:12
Bane Reine
Account deleted
Well, bane means to taint/ruin, and Reine in French means Queen. So my username just means the Queen that destroys. Plus, it rhymes in English, which I thought was pretty nifty.
27.12.2006 - 01:41
GoldenerSchnitt
mine is the name of Thorr's hammer
I choose that because I love the storys about Thorr in Nordic/Germanic mythology