Metal Storm logo
Welcome Newcomers!

Original post

Posted by White Winter Sun, 07.05.2008 - 23:48
Written by Ilham on 07.05.2008 at 12:57

I'm not new here, but I wanted to say I am back, for those who recognized me. After a little while, and some change, it feels good to come back.

Welcome back Ilham
23.08.2008 - 14:07
wrathchild
Staff
Written by [user id=34393] on 23.08.2008 at 13:29

Hey Guys!
I'm Nouhad From Morocco, i live in Casablanca ( My Town ), I'm 21 yeas old, and Listen especially Death metal, like melodic but also Doom, Black, grind, technical death, old school too, hard rock, rock psychadelic ...like opeth, terrorizer, children of bodom, in flames, wintersun, sleep terror, old man's, pink floyd etc!!! ( A big list )
My favourite band Opeth mm and i like too new age blues jazz world music ..
i play bass and i have yamaha, hmm write some lyrics and poeme novel ...and some metal chroniques and articles ( But i prefer French ! ) hmm what can i say : METAL RULES m/ and Nice Day all !

I probably "know" you then
Nice to see you here, and nice tastes, much better when it's varied.
----
La belleza no reside en lo que puedas crear, sino en lo que eres capaz de transmitir
Beauty resides not in what you're able to create, but in what you're able to communicate

Txus, Mägo De Oz
23.08.2008 - 14:11
Opethienne
Account deleted
hello Wrathchild mmm it's been a long time i think 3 years or 2 maybe and yes you know me !!!
THANKS !
23.08.2008 - 22:10
Altáriel
Account deleted
Hail metalheads! I'm Gabriela from Argentina. 27 at the time I post this. I listen to pretty much every kind of metal, but my heart belongs to power/symphonic metal. I also like classic rock (I worship Zeppelin, Purple and the Beatles) and blues. I make my living as a programmer (I get to listen to music 5+ hours a day at work) and in my free time I draw.

Cheers to you all!!
24.08.2008 - 16:10
MadGatsu
Welcome Opethienne and Altáriel. Hope you enjoy your stay in here /m/
----
Games don't make people violent, lag does.
24.08.2008 - 16:28
Opethienne
Account deleted
Thanks MadGatsu !!
29.08.2008 - 02:07
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
Written by [user id=34393] on 23.08.2008 at 14:11

hello Wrathchild mmm it's been a long time i think 3 years or 2 maybe and yes you know me !!!
THANKS !

Wellcome here, nice posts and Opeth rulles
----
I stand whit Ukraine and Israel. They have right to defend own citizens.

Stormtroopers of Death - "Speak English or Die"

I better die, because I never will learn speek english, so I choose dieing
29.08.2008 - 11:26
Opethienne
Account deleted
Thanks Bad English!
02.09.2008 - 05:58
Altáriel
Account deleted
Thanks guys!!!
02.09.2008 - 18:01
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
Written by [user id=34485] on 02.09.2008 at 05:58

Thanks guys!!!

Wellcome here, hope you enjoy stay
----

02.09.2008 - 19:46
GT
Coffee!!
Staff
Welcome to both Opethienne and Altáriel...there more the merrier Enjoy your stay with us
----

Dreams are made so we don't get bored when we sleep
12.09.2008 - 02:56
SK921
Account deleted
Hello people. I'm SK, I've known about metalstorm for awhile just never joined. I like this site. From what I see, there are a lot of respectable people here your guy's reviews are usually very helpful and well thought out. I might make reviews pretty soon. Anyways... about me. My name is Alex, I'm 17, and I've been a metal fan for quite some time now. My favorite bands at the moment are on my profile, I love Quo Vadis, Septicflesh, Edge of Sanity, Arcturus, Diabolical Masquerade, and Hypocrisy. As you can tell, my metal taste is usually around death metal and it's sub genres. But I'm open minded, as in I love folk, black, pagan, doom, and Post-Rock. I'm also a gamer who owns a high end PC Rig and an Xbox 360.
12.09.2008 - 12:43
MadGatsu
Written by [user id=33061] on 12.09.2008 at 02:56

Hello people. I'm SK, I've known about metalstorm for awhile just never joined. I like this site. From what I see, there are a lot of respectable people here your guy's reviews are usually very helpful and well thought out. I might make reviews pretty soon. Anyways... about me. My name is Alex, I'm 17, and I've been a metal fan for quite some time now. My favorite bands at the moment are on my profile, I love Quo Vadis, Septicflesh, Edge of Sanity, Arcturus, Diabolical Masquerade, and Hypocrisy. As you can tell, my metal taste is usually around death metal and it's sub genres. But I'm open minded, as in I love folk, black, pagan, doom, and Post-Rock. I'm also a gamer who owns a high end PC Rig and an Xbox 360.

Welcome dude Enjoy your stay! /m/
----
12.09.2008 - 17:38
GT
Coffee!!
Staff
Written by [user id=33061] on 12.09.2008 at 02:56

Welcome dude. Jonas will be thrilled to see that your a gamer. Enjoy, have fun and behave
----

12.09.2008 - 19:21
SK921
Account deleted
Haha, thanks for the warm welcome. I want to ask, Whats with this whole Smurf thing?
12.09.2008 - 19:25
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
Written by [user id=33061] on 12.09.2008 at 19:21

Haha, thanks for the warm welcome. I want to ask, Whats with this whole Smurf thing?

Wellcome dude . nice music taste and smurt think, long story PM damnated he knows
----

12.09.2008 - 19:30
SK921
Account deleted
Haha thanks. I shall pm him.
14.09.2008 - 17:44
corrupt
With a lowercase c
Admin
Hi guys, corrupt from Hamburg, Germany. This is my third metalstorm account since arount '02 or something. This time I'll try to be an officially active member who actually does contribute and doesn't just benefit from the site.
This page has actually helped me a lot forming my musical taste as it is now, I've read much in MS' forums the last couple of years to get to know new bands and have been 'secretly' following much of the advice about that one gets here.

Some of my absolute favourites to this day are Nevermor, Emperor (mostly Anthems), Tristania (the old), Mercenary, Wintersun and a few japanese bands who are only stepmotherly featured here.

So then, consider me officially in
----
14.09.2008 - 18:59
MadGatsu
Written by corrupt on 14.09.2008 at 17:44

Hi guys, corrupt from Hamburg, Germany. This is my third metalstorm account since arount '02 or something. This time I'll try to be an officially active member who actually does contribute and doesn't just benefit from the site.
This page has actually helped me a lot forming my musical taste as it is now, I've read much in MS' forums the last couple of years to get to know new bands and have been 'secretly' following much of the advice about that one gets here.

Some of my absolute favourites to this day are Nevermor, Emperor (mostly Anthems), Tristania (the old), Mercenary, Wintersun and a few japanese bands who are only stepmotherly featured here.

So then, consider me officially in

Welcome back i s'ppose? ;P
----
22.10.2008 - 10:04
METAL!
Hi, I'm new here. I'm ACN. I've been a fan of the site for years and prefer it over Metal-Observer. My favourite bands are mostly those in the extreme metal genre. Opeth, Destinity, Kreator, Katatonia, Amon Amarth, Dimmu Borgir, Burzum, Nokturnal Mortum, In Flames... Hell I could go on for a while but you get the idea. Anyways, my apologies for any forthcoming noob mistakes I make here. Keep in mind. I am new

Anyways there's my introduction. Hope to interact with all of you soon.
22.10.2008 - 21:59
Elio
Red Nightmare
Written by METAL! on 22.10.2008 at 10:04

Hi, I'm new here. I'm ACN. I've been a fan of the site for years and prefer it over Metal-Observer. My favourite bands are mostly those in the extreme metal genre. Opeth, Destinity, Kreator, Katatonia, Amon Amarth, Dimmu Borgir, Burzum, Nokturnal Mortum, In Flames... Hell I could go on for a while but you get the idea. Anyways, my apologies for any forthcoming noob mistakes I make here. Keep in mind. I am new

I think it will be VEEEERY hard to interact with all here
btw, welcome dude, enjoy
----
IntoPlighT said: "Slipknot is 15 years old how the fuck is that Nu metal?"

BEST. QUOTE. EVER.
23.10.2008 - 19:49
GT
Coffee!!
Staff

Welcome to the site. Hope to see you around
----

27.10.2008 - 21:18
+{Jonas}+
I R Serious Cat

Welcome to the site partner, enjoy your stay.
----
"Nobody wants to be the weird kid, you just end up being the weird kid. You don't know how you ended up getting there" - Rob Zombie

http://jonas-bs.deviantart.com My dA, mainly photography, go check it out!
31.10.2008 - 05:29
Jeremus88
Account deleted
Hi. Some of you may remember me from before. I owe a lot of people apologies. jupitreas especially. I'm sorry man. I'm really excited to be back and be part of this community again. I see a lot has changed.
03.11.2008 - 05:03
Gigginova
Account deleted
Written by [user id=35676] on 31.10.2008 at 05:29

Hi. Some of you may remember me from before. I owe a lot of people apologies. jupitreas especially. I'm sorry man. I'm really excited to be back and be part of this community again. I see a lot has changed.

What was your previous user name?
09.11.2008 - 07:35
Jeremus88
Account deleted
Written by [user id=160] on 03.11.2008 at 05:03

Written by [user id=35676] on 31.10.2008 at 05:29

What was your previous user name?

It was Jeremus
10.11.2008 - 02:12
Warman
Erotic Stains
I do not remember a Jeremus.
----
11.11.2008 - 21:12
DanielViking
Hello metalheads! my name's Daniel and i'm 24. I'm from Portugal and i'm addicted to metal from lots of genres... heavy/power/death/black/gothic/doom/thrash/viking. stay heavy folks... this forum rocks!
12.11.2008 - 10:22
MadGatsu
Written by DanielViking on 11.11.2008 at 21:12

Hello metalheads! my name's Daniel and i'm 24. I'm from Portugal and i'm addicted to metal from lots of genres... heavy/power/death/black/gothic/doom/thrash/viking. stay heavy folks... this forum rocks!

Bemvindo
----
12.11.2008 - 23:44
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
Written by DanielViking on 11.11.2008 at 21:12

Wellcome here my friend
----

20.11.2008 - 10:57
Daggon
Underpaid M.D.
Hi there MetalStormers!!! My name is Diego (but in the cyberworld I'm best known as Daggon, the Dark Knight... well, just Daggon jeje). I discovered this site last April, but I've never introduced myself to all of you. I have 20 fucking years, and I started listening to metal (or something similar to metal) when I was 15. I love Metal!!!! jaja. I need to practice my english so if you see any mistakes in my messages please tell me jeje. My top 5 favorite bands are Rhapsody Of Fire (and all Luca Turilli's side projects muajaja), Therion, Iron Maiden, Slayer and (since some weeks ago) Opeth. I like almost every Metal genre (well brutal Death Metal is kinda boring). Feel free to add me on your MSN or MySpace. Thanks!
----
"Les vers savent qu'ils n'ont pas d'ailes, c'est pour cela qu'ils se cachent sous terre"