Metal Storm logo
Winter Olympic Games In Vancouver 2010

Original post

Posted by Bad English, 04.11.2009 - 18:53
I know maybe its lil to early, since its be in 2010 february, but soon there gonna start winter sport season
You can reed more
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2010_Winter_Olympics
http://www.vancouver2010.com/

I also know its nots ame like summer olympic games, so those who never had live din winter, probobly care less for games but still

I just cant wate for this event, even its be in fucked up hours of night so , probobly I gonna watch in re play or day events(here late eve) , moust I cant wate for hockey, because its be ebst hockey tournament in planete, I hope Sweden will defend gold medal, its shame Mats Sundin end carear and Peter Forsberg thinking play or not, we still have Daniel and Henric Sedin , Daniel Alfredson, Fredirc Zeteberg, Patric Berglund, Nicklas Backstrom, Henric Lundquest, Mikeal Samuelsson, Tomas Halmstrom etc so I suppose and hope for gold, but I wont be mad if Canada win, I wanna see in semies Sweden, canada, Czceh(or USA) and Finland,

I also looking forvard for Alphine Skiing, Biathlon, Bobsleight, Cross-country skiing and luge.

Those are winter sports what I enjoy moust

Sweden will get medals, same like norway, finland, well Latvia I doubt we will have any but we can try hard in bosleight and luge, only where I see objective fight for medals, sorry no biathlon we wont get there, so

I dont wanna talk about athletsm line ups etc, to long time, but still we can discuss thinks like I gonna watch,wont watch, like, dont like etc ...
15.02.2010 - 01:24
Ellrohir
Heaven Knight
Written by Bad English on 15.02.2010 at 01:23

Martina Sablikova ladies speed skating

what would you say?
----
My rest seems now calm and deep
Finally I got my dead man sleep

15.02.2010 - 01:29
Ragana
Rawrcat
Written by Bad English on 14.02.2010 at 18:16

Written by Ragana on 14.02.2010 at 17:15

Ļubomir... mwhahahaha I couldn't help myself... what a name!
Anyway, I don't know... it's our first game too, you know. And that "trallalla mode" perhaps will be on both teams, then. XD

for Latvia is easyer if we loose non will be ma,d if Rus loose non in Rus wont understand it , and Rus also can lost to Cz and if it hepens 1/2 might slip out so, they its also important game,
whats wrong whit Ļubomir?
Ansis sounds worst LOL

What the heck are you talking about? Game is a game. When you win - you're happy, when you don't - you're a bit upset for a while and that's all.

What's so funny? Любовь + мир... I don't see much problem with Ansis, well, besides that my friend's cat is called like that and it is a quite silly name. But nothing much.
15.02.2010 - 01:30
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
Written by Ellrohir on 15.02.2010 at 01:24

Written by Bad English on 15.02.2010 at 01:23

Martina Sablikova ladies speed skating

what would you say?

wate hockey game there we can talk lil bit

BTW anybody can give me list of all HD channels who show OG
I watch Europsort HD and SVT HD DSF, HD, ARD HD (German nat channels ), but SVT shows diferehnt events how Eurosporrt, sorry I cant watch LTV7 and other SD channels, I need hD, awesome quality ,
----
I stand whit Ukraine and Israel. They have right to defend own citizens.

Stormtroopers of Death - "Speak English or Die"

I better die, because I never will learn speek english, so I choose dieing
15.02.2010 - 01:32
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
Written by Ragana on 15.02.2010 at 01:29

Written by Bad English on 14.02.2010 at 18:16

Written by Ragana on 14.02.2010 at 17:15

Ļubomir... mwhahahaha I couldn't help myself... what a name!
Anyway, I don't know... it's our first game too, you know. And that "trallalla mode" perhaps will be on both teams, then. XD

for Latvia is easyer if we loose non will be ma,d if Rus loose non in Rus wont understand it , and Rus also can lost to Cz and if it hepens 1/2 might slip out so, they its also important game,
whats wrong whit Ļubomir?
Ansis sounds worst LOL

What the heck are you talking about? Game is a game. When you win - you're happy, when you don't - you're a bit upset for a while and that's all.

What's so funny? Любовь + мир... I don't see much problem with Ansis, well, besides that my friend's cat is called like that and it is a quite silly name. But nothing much.

Tell it to people in streets
Czcehs n slovaks dont use kyrlic alfabeth so Lubomir is Lubomir like Jaromir Jagr , Slavomir Litner(I hate HV71), name are names, and some latvian names probobly sounds weird for others Marcel, Ellorhir, Diabolo dude dont say nothing
----

15.02.2010 - 01:36
Ellrohir
Heaven Knight
I watch normal television, because it is about the events, not about the image quality
----

15.02.2010 - 01:40
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
Written by Ellrohir on 15.02.2010 at 01:36

I watch normal television, because it is about the events, not about the image quality

if you have HD receive rnoraml TV looks so poor like watching 70's TV , and besides Eurosport and SVT shows all diarya nd 24/7 so , but no female hockey hehehe
Soon all be HD(even in latvia we still have no digital TV LOL )
----

15.02.2010 - 01:42
Ellrohir
Heaven Knight
Well our tv says they are broadcasting in HD too...but i have normal tv at home, so i dont see the difference
----

15.02.2010 - 02:13
Ragana
Rawrcat
Written by Bad English on 15.02.2010 at 01:32

Tell it to people in streets
Czcehs n slovaks dont use kyrlic alfabeth so Lubomir is Lubomir like Jaromir Jagr , Slavomir Litner(I hate HV71), name are names, and some latvian names probobly sounds weird for others Marcel, Ellorhir, Diabolo dude dont say nothing

Ah, yes, I forgot from what country that guy with that name was.... sorry. I automatically thought the name comes from Russia and just thought you're too lazy to use Cyrillic for spelling it.

Whah... oh, please, laugh at my name if you find it silly!
I'm just saying that the name Ļubomir sounds funny. I'm well aware other people find it normal or simply are used to it, so no big deal. I'm also sure you've laughed about some place with a name which sounds like a swear word in Latvian or whatever, so, was that a bad thing?

--
huuuge offtopic; I'm off.
15.02.2010 - 13:33
Marcel Hubregtse
Grumpy Old Fuck
Elite
Congratulations to Sábliková for winning the 3000 metres. She was the strongest. And in this form she is a 100% certainty to win the 5000 metres as well. The 5000 metres was always her strongest distance anyway. No-one will come near her on that one.
----
Member of the true crusade against European Flower Metal

Yesterday is dead and gone, tomorrow is out of sight
Dawn Crosby (r.i.p.)
05.04.1963 - 15.12.1996

15.02.2010 - 20:35
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
Ellorhir - You need HD receiver, if you have it you will feel diference between SD and HD channels , simply its not possible watch I watch only Elitserien in Canal+Sport HD nowdays, all world soon be in HD, damn ESPN America in USA is in HD, Europe not
----

15.02.2010 - 22:54
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
Ok about last nights events what I miss
Luge:

1)GOLD: Felix Loch(Ger)
2)SILVER: David moeller(ger)
3)BRONZE: armin Zoegeller(It)

4)Albert Domčenko(Rus)
5)Andi Langehanh(Ger)
6)Daniel Pfister(Aus)
7)Samuel Edney(Can)
8)Tony Benshoof(USA)
9)Wolfgang Kindl(Aus)
10)Manuel Pfister(Aus)
11)MĀRTIŅS RUBENIS(LV)

18)Inārs KIvlenieks(Lv)
19)Guntis Rēķis(Lv)

what a suprise Ger speeking people get medals and Elio I told you Italy will get medals, and they did hehehe damn after last OG gold Rubenis results goes down n down, I read short interwiew whit him he sad he done all he can , this was max result waht he can get and well if its 6th then ehhh

Ladies Cross Country Skiiing 10KM
1)Charlotte Kalla(Swe)
2)Kristina Smigun-Vaehi(Est)
3)Marit Bjorglen(Nor)

4)Anna Haag(Swe)
5)Justyna Kowaltcyk(Pol)
6)Riita-Liisa Roponen(Fin)
7)Evgenia Medvedeva(Rus)
8)Kristin Stoermen Steira(Nor)
9)Valentina ?evčenko(Ukr)
10)Svetlana Malahova-Shishikna(Kaz)

70)Anete Brice(LAT)

I watch this competition and it wa shard choose swe vs Est in end I support fastest and Kristina Smigun-Vaehi she return in sport because she sad she can watch how Estonbia in skking are in midle, and she came beck and got secend place good jub and BTWS he looks nice to not only skii good

Downhill was awesome damn it was crazy
Bode Miller was first, then Aksel Lund Svindal get 1th place and then some crazy Swizzerlan dude whit name Didier Defago are first, soon be secend race and I hope Svindal get 1th place, I realy do I hope Nor get in this OG 2 gold medals to reach 1th
----

15.02.2010 - 23:00
Ernis
狼獾
Written by Bad English on 15.02.2010 at 22:54

it wa shard choose swe vs Est in end I support fastest and Kristina Smigun-Vaehi she return in sport because she sad she can watch how Estonbia in skking are in midle, and she came beck and got secend place good jub and BTWS he looks nice to not only skii good

In fact her name is Kristina ?migun-Vähi... Yeh, I'm so proud of her... she's our ski queen and there's even more reason to be proud of her... after winning golds at Torino she got married and had a little child and was more or less completely away from the sports scene and now returned victoriously to the snow... She has always been doing perfect job...
16.02.2010 - 10:20
Ellrohir
Heaven Knight
Second medal to Czech republic
----

16.02.2010 - 12:22
Diabolos
Space For Rent!
So, already 5 disciplines with good chances for us to win gold are over in we have managed to win only 1 bronze medal, worst olympic games ever

@K7: The short form for Austria is not "Aus" (that's Australia ) but "Aut" which comes from "Autriche" (the french word for Austria).
16.02.2010 - 13:03
Ellrohir
Heaven Knight
Written by Diabolos on 16.02.2010 at 12:22

@K7: The short form for Austria is not "Aus" (that's Australia ) but "Aut" which comes from "Autriche" (the french word for Austria).

so this is why half of the world thinks Josef Fritzl is from Australia...
----

16.02.2010 - 13:51
Diabolos
Space For Rent!
Written by Ellrohir on 16.02.2010 at 13:03

Written by Diabolos on 16.02.2010 at 12:22

so this is why half of the world thinks Josef Fritzl is from Australia...

Lol, I never heard that anyone thinks that, but that could be
16.02.2010 - 14:33
Ellrohir
Heaven Knight
Well those images must exist for a reason

----

16.02.2010 - 15:31
Diabolos
Space For Rent!
Lol, never saw one of those before, but I bet those are from an American, they have no idea what happens outside their country
17.02.2010 - 00:44
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
USA 3-1 Suisse
Game was good for opeining, good speedy and well skilled hockey, and it was not like one goal gamne, Suisse can win to, ok they will in WC hehehe but still Canada-Norway and Latvia-Russia follow can wate

Ok Rus 2 line againts Latvia
C Forvard Pavel Datyuk and wingers Syomin and Ovečkin even Artūrs Irbe dont know hos stop him LOL
secend line Malkin, Covalčuk and Affigenov , I dunno 3th n 4th line but still first 2 is scarry once even defenders I dunno who play whit who but Rus weekest part is defense (evenw aht tahy tock to OG cant call be called week, even its weeker how forvards)
----

17.02.2010 - 11:31
Diabolos
Space For Rent!
We won 2 silver medals yesterday and they were not really expected, so the Olympic Games start getting better for us now (hopefully)
17.02.2010 - 13:02
Ellrohir
Heaven Knight
Good for you...we had some chances in men figure-skating, but Verner messed short program up and Březina was fcked by referees so he is currently 9th

i have also heard about some controversy in biathlon? something wrong with timing?
----

17.02.2010 - 13:17
Diabolos
Space For Rent!
I guess you've heard of the Canadian that started to early (30 seconds or something like that), but he wasn't important for the medals anyway, he was just lucky in the 1st race that's why he finished that good.
18.02.2010 - 07:50
BitterCOld
The Ancient One
Admin
I think today was likely the high point of the games for the USA. Vonn, Mancuso were awesome in what looked a dangerous course, Davis and White both repeated their Turin success... (White's victory lap was ridiculous). Factor in a couple more bronze medals... i think our medal haul is better than we had in any of the pre-2000 winter olympiads. of course, the number of actual medals/events has skyrocketed in recent winter games.

noted the mention of the mercy rule in softball... the real mercy rule in softball is canceling it as an olympic event because the US dominated it.

good thing the scrotum-less IOC didn't take the same approach to Ice Hockey when the Soviets rolled everyone for three decades... or women's hockey now, when apparently the US and Canada are the only two nations that can field a squad. I think we could pick 6 women MSers at random, have them play with no line changes, and they could realistically compete for Bronze.

of course, the IOC voted out Baseball as well, which is really fucking stupid. it's a sport that even the poorest of nations can find talent. just look at how productive Dominican players have been in the Major Leagues... it's an American game, but not one the Americans would realistically dominate. or even medal in.

oh well, that aside, was a good day for the USA. this is already our 3rd best showing ever... and we're only a couple days in.
----
get the fuck off my lawn.

Beer Bug Virus Spotify Playlist crafted by Nikarg and I. Feel free to tune in and add some pertinent metal tunes!
18.02.2010 - 09:14
Doc G.
Full Grown Hoser
Staff
@BitterCOld;
What about basketball at the summer Olympics? You guys pretty much dominate that...
----
"I got a lot of really good ideas, problem is, most of them suck."
- George Carlin
18.02.2010 - 10:04
Ellrohir
Heaven Knight
As far as i know baseball/softball was canceled because it was considered "boring" for fans...so now they try to add golf instead to increase the thrillness
----

18.02.2010 - 10:41
Dangerboner
Lactation Cnslt
And curling isn't boring?
18.02.2010 - 11:17
Doc G.
Full Grown Hoser
Staff
Written by Dangerboner on 18.02.2010 at 10:41

And curling isn't boring?

Old people fucking love curling. There would be a violent uprising of geriatrics if they cancelled it. We wouldn't stand a chance because it would happen at 5:30am.
----
"I got a lot of really good ideas, problem is, most of them suck."
- George Carlin
18.02.2010 - 11:53
Ellrohir
Heaven Knight
Curling? what is it?
----

18.02.2010 - 11:54
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
Written by Ellrohir on 18.02.2010 at 10:04

As far as i know baseball/softball was canceled because it was considered "boring" for fans...so now they try to add golf instead to increase the thrillness

real rugby shood be in SOG and bandy in WOG and figure/gay skating out
----

18.02.2010 - 12:02
Ellrohir
Heaven Knight
I find rugby more gay than figure skating - all those men on one big heap...
----