Metal Storm logo
Egyptian Metalstormers

Original post

Posted by Zombie, 12.07.2010 - 23:55
So, the thread that would probably be buried at the bottom of the forum considering the sheer amount of Egyptian Metalstormers
what's next? Antarctic Metalstormers thread ?
there goes nothing...
04.12.2010 - 13:34
Lovecraft
Account deleted
Written by Zombie on 02.12.2010 at 23:03

anyone who took part in this staged comedy and absolute forgery should be trial for high treason, weather it is the candidates who ran in the elections knowing it will be forged, and up til the people who went and voted and made this elections look like it's real, no body answered Dr. Elbaradei's call to boycott the elections and what do we get? a parliament with dominant majority of NDP MPs who were 'appointed' these seats not elected, and due to the other cocksuckers who ran against them, now it 'looks' legitimate and democratic as it had multiple candidates 'competing'... while if all patriotic candidates had boycott the elections and made a stance and refused to participate in such farce they could later say that the NDP was running without competition, and that they were simply 'appointed' the seats.

anyways, crime rates, and prices would triple, quadruple, and even quintuple during the next year, the Nile-basin countries would cutt off water supply to Egypt, and gamal muabark would 'inherit' his father's kingdom. and the people would just get poorer, hungrier, and more thirsty, and eventually perish.

so, thank the people who went and voted for the bright future they set for Egypt, i'd give this country 11 more months maximum before exploding into total chaos, by the time of presidential 'elections' next October/November. I'm already packing my shit and leaving, not gonna wait till all hells break loose.

I can't agree more! +infinity!

There will be no "Egypt" in a couple of decades.

-2034-
Dude 1: This country was called ... Ji? Ej? I can't remember a damn thing!
Dude 2: Yeah, this country used to be one of the most influential countries? I can't remember the name either.
Dude 3: Cunts destroyed this country, but we fixed it. They led it astray. They led their people to their demise. Sad...
Dude 1: Eff that crap! We rule it right now! Let's go have some fun!

I can't believe this happened to us! Egypt? Egypt? (I am not being arrogant, but... )

We used to ne7kom el 3alam! Now, 3andak belad malhash taree5 ruling the world.

"There's no future no fucking world to be saved." -Slayer

"The promise of a better future is nothing but a lie." -Kreator
04.12.2010 - 13:50
Lovecraft
Account deleted
Egypt will never see the light of day.
If I can only assassinate them... I would for the sake of the the country.
If I can only clean them... I would.
(Are they cleanable anyways?)

Frankly, I think the world is going to end soon.

Kol 7aga bayza we 5alas el denya is degenerating day after day.
Deception, larceny, forgery, theft, murder, rape, prostitution, cannibalism, etc. Can it get worse? (e.g. Ed Gein & Venables and Thompson)
The world is deteriorating anyways. So, does anything matter anymore? (I am a realist. I am more on the pessimistic side.)
I know I am speaking nonsense, so...

"Mankind must put an end to war, or war will put an end to mankind." -John F. Kennedy

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." -Albert Einstein

"I hope...that mankind will at length, as they call themselves responsible creatures, have the reason and sense enough to settle their differences without cutting throats." -Benjamin Franklin
04.12.2010 - 18:30
Zombie
Thrash'tillDeath
@ Giji:

I'm not that much pessimistic about the 'whole world' .. surely the world is one big parade, and full of freaks. but i believe that we hve the choice to be in the audience or in the lion's pit.

Surely corruption has spread worldwide, but there are lots of places where u can live and mind your own buissness and you'll lead a happy life with no troubles, while this is practically impossible in Egypt, you can have that somewhere else.

so, i wouldnt be THAT much pessimistic, currently the world is a flaming ball of shit that's floating around the sun, but that doesnt mean that u should give up trying to get 'the next best thing'.

coz the utopian state doesnt exist, at least not on this earth, so you can settle with a less corrupted place and count yourself lucky

don't lose hope in life, just give up on Egypt ! lol
----

None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe they are free
Johann Wolfgang van Goethe 1749-1832
04.12.2010 - 22:42
0rpheus
I agree with you guys. I started it with sarcasm ''CHICKS'' but I didn't think that I pulled the trigger! You are so pissed off guys as much as me but that's normal I'm Anarchist

So let us talk about fast and effective solutions?
and yep leaving Egypt is one of 'em but it's kinda hard for some people also such thing is not available for anyone!

So any other ideas?!
----
I would prefer not to.
05.12.2010 - 21:49
Zombie
Thrash'tillDeath
Lol, well they're right about the SOB thing !!
----

05.12.2010 - 22:35
0rpheus
This Documentary is mixed with some chilling comedy and it reflects the truth by unbiased American filmmaker. I like it. Have you watched it before?
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0963208/
----
I would prefer not to.
07.12.2010 - 12:52
Zombie
Thrash'tillDeath
Lol, yeah its great

check this out, is that for real ? holy shit man !

----

08.12.2010 - 02:24
0rpheus
That was such unforgettable scene, he met, talked with a Christian father, a Muslim in a mosque and Gosh! look at that man the only thing he cares about is JEWISH or NOT! he doesn't even give a shit about the Police
----
I would prefer not to.
08.12.2010 - 02:38
Zombie
Thrash'tillDeath
If you've noticed the sign in the first few seconds, i was wondering why do orthodox jews refer to 'God' as 'G-D' ?
i think they also refer to god as 'YHWH' يهوه
----

08.12.2010 - 02:59
0rpheus
What sign! where?!
----
I would prefer not to.
08.12.2010 - 15:07
advent
Written by Zombie on 02.12.2010 at 23:03

Nope, all those whores joining the NDP to vote on whatever the fuck they want them to vote for, and fulfilling their secondary role in making the 'play' look legitimate and democratic.

anyone who took part in this staged comedy and absolute forgery should be trial for high treason, weather it is the candidates who ran in the elections knowing it will be forged, and up til the people who went and voted and made this elections look like it's real, no body answered Dr. Elbaradei's call to boycott the elections and what do we get? a parliament with dominant majority of NDP MPs who were 'appointed' these seats not elected, and due to the other cocksuckers who ran against them, now it 'looks' legitimate and democratic as it had multiple candidates 'competing'... while if all patriotic candidates had boycott the elections and made a stance and refused to participate in such farce they could later say that the NDP was running without competition, and that they were simply 'appointed' the seats.

anyways, crime rates, and prices would triple, quadruple, and even quintuple during the next year, the Nile-basin countries would cutt off water supply to Egypt, and gamal muabark would 'inherit' his father's kingdom. and the people would just get poorer, hungrier, and more thirsty, and eventually perish.

so, thank the people who went and voted for the bright future they set for Egypt, i'd give this country 11 more months maximum before exploding into total chaos, by the time of presidential 'elections' next October/November. I'm already packing my shit and leaving, not gonna wait till all hells break loose.

Can't agree more till last paragraph , i think that it our responsibility too, it just we are too cowrd and willing too live safe than live free
08.12.2010 - 18:16
Zombie
Thrash'tillDeath
Who said we're safe now ?
how can anyone raise a child nowadays, when the 'koshary' plate is for 5 or 7 pounds now, and the 1KG of sugar is a minimum of 7 LE and reaches 10 LE, and Tomatoes is for 10 LE per Kilo and Kindergarten fees in a decent school isn't less than 8000LE per year ... how can u ever afford to have kids ? your kids WILL die of hunger, its no joke, no pessimism, its the truth, the government is basically giving the public the middle finger and telling us to go off and just die.
people can't afford to stay cowering forever, when their kids, their own blood and flesh perish from famine infront of their eyes they'll revolt then, and it'll be HELL on earth, nothing will be safe, the filthy rich motherfuckers will flee the country along with their money, and the poor people would finish off the middle class (or at least what's left of it, coz the middle class is already disappearing, either becoming poor, or sucking up to the system and becoming nouveu-rich) .. so, if you're of a middle class family like me, you'd better get the fuck out of the country
----

09.12.2010 - 01:01
0rpheus
I gave up the notion of marriage, maybe if I could get out of here as you say
----
I would prefer not to.
11.12.2010 - 18:56
0rpheus
Hitler's comment on the Egyptian parliamentary election 2010

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gI3KxLg3dKU

PS: Non-Egyptians, those subtitles have nothing to do with the real translation, if you want to know more about it you may check the movie It's called Downfall (2004)
----
I would prefer not to.
13.12.2010 - 22:41
Zombie
Thrash'tillDeath
Written by 0rpheus on 11.12.2010 at 18:56

Hitler's comment on the Egyptian parliamentary election 2010

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gI3KxLg3dKU

PS: Non-Egyptians, those subtitles have nothing to do with the real translation, if you want to know more about it you may check the movie It's called Valkyrie (2008)

Actually its called: "Der Untergang" (or "Downfall" in English) ... valkyrie is another movie starring tom cruise
----

19.12.2010 - 01:59
0rpheus
Written by Zombie on 13.12.2010 at 22:41

Actually its called: "Der Untergang" (or "Downfall" in English) ... valkyrie is another movie starring tom cruise

Thanks I'll edit this info. my bad memory I did watch Valkyrie!
----
I would prefer not to.
19.12.2010 - 20:10
Zombie
Thrash'tillDeath
Written by 0rpheus on 19.12.2010 at 01:59

Thanks I'll edit this info. my bad memory I did watch Valkyrie!

i didnt watch Valkyrie coz i dont like Tom Cruise, but Downfall is really good.. u should watch it if u still didnt.
----

28.01.2011 - 18:12
JD
Account deleted
The Egyptian authorities cut off all the communication access like internet... and many Egyptians had injured and some of them died, i just heard that on the news! that's why Zombie isn't online, anyway you Egyptians make me proud! you are a real men, the revolution has just started!
28.01.2011 - 20:38
Gurth Bennas
Good luck men! fight for your beliefs!
----
Ash nazg durbatulûk, ash nazg gimbatul
Ash nazg thrakatulûk agh burzum-ishi krimpatul

(One Ring to rule them all, One Ring to find them,
One Ring to bring them all and in the darkness bind them)
29.01.2011 - 14:18
Angelic Storm
Melodious
Written by [user id=28526] on 28.01.2011 at 18:12

The Egyptian authorities cut off all the communication access like internet... and many Egyptians had injured and some of them died, i just heard that on the news! that's why Zombie isn't online, anyway you Egyptians make me proud! you are a real men, the revolution has just started!

It does explain why he hasn't been online. I hope he's okay. The last thing I actually said to him was to be careful, because I knew he was going to be protesting.
29.01.2011 - 14:22
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
I dobt if in any western country gourement even whit such riots would shuty down i net, I dont care about cell pfone, but i net, its bigest cruelty what can hepen
----
I stand whit Ukraine and Israel. They have right to defend own citizens.

Stormtroopers of Death - "Speak English or Die"

I better die, because I never will learn speek english, so I choose dieing
29.01.2011 - 19:37
Introspekrieg
Totemic Lust
Elite
There were revolts and revolutions before the Internet... best of luck to you guys
29.01.2011 - 21:07
BitterCOld
The Ancient One
Admin
I hope whatever comes out of this is ultimately better for the Egyptian people, but my fears are it will be worse.
----
get the fuck off my lawn.

Beer Bug Virus Spotify Playlist crafted by Nikarg and I. Feel free to tune in and add some pertinent metal tunes!
29.01.2011 - 21:37
Varegan
Hamranakara
I.R is suspiciously supporting those extremist muslim, i only fear if they get guns (from sepah or other ir's terrorists) and another islamic republic disaster happen, it could be trigger for 3rd world war
----
Written by muthafucka on 08.07.2010 at 06:46

"METAL STORM" (LIGHTING STRIKES)

29.01.2011 - 22:23
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
Better for Egyptians be not ''muslim brotherhood'' get rule, secret police shood deadl whit them, I hope there wont be like in Iran in 70's
----
I stand whit Ukraine and Israel. They have right to defend own citizens.

Stormtroopers of Death - "Speak English or Die"

I better die, because I never will learn speek english, so I choose dieing
29.01.2011 - 22:41
JD
Account deleted
Written by Angelic Storm on 29.01.2011 at 14:18

Written by [user id=28526] on 28.01.2011 at 18:12

It does explain why he hasn't been online. I hope he's okay. The last thing I actually said to him was to be careful, because I knew he was going to be protesting.

2000 Egyptians get injured in the past 4 days more than 100 get killed! it's gettin shitty there, just heard that on news.
29.01.2011 - 22:50
Angelic Storm
Melodious
Written by [user id=28526] on 29.01.2011 at 22:41
2000 Egyptians get injured in the past 4 days more than 100 get killed! it's gettin shitty there, just heard that on news.

The situation there is really bad by the sounds of it. We're meant to be in the 21st century, but you wouldnt think so, the state the world's in. I hope Ezz is okay.
29.01.2011 - 22:56
JD
Account deleted
Written by Angelic Storm on 29.01.2011 at 22:50

Written by [user id=28526] on 29.01.2011 at 22:41

The situation there is really bad by the sounds of it. We're meant to be in the 21st century, but you wouldnt think so, the state the world's in. I hope Ezz is okay.

I hope he is okay too, but the weird thing since they cut the Internet i saw Lovecraft online
29.01.2011 - 23:04
Angelic Storm
Melodious
Written by [user id=28526] on 29.01.2011 at 22:56
I hope he is okay too, but the weird thing since they cut the Internet i saw Lovecraft online

That is strange... I did hear that they weren't shutting the internet off for everyone in one go, that it would be done gradually. Still, that is weird right enough...
31.01.2011 - 20:23
akvan
Learn how to fight from Iranian people , but we lost , hope you win
----
Think about it . Every generation gets some new frontier to tackle . Einstein got relativity , The Nasa cowboys got the moon . All the easy stuff is taken , Artificial consciousness is the next frontier !