Metal Storm logo
How well do you know other Metalstormers?

Original post

Posted by Dane Train, 03.09.2008 - 01:48
With over 14,000 members, Metal Storm is a popular site. A significant chunk of registered members post in the forums regularly. With almost 15 people over 5,000 posts, and many, many more in the thousands, quite a bit of digital dialog gets tossed around here. But what do we really know about each of them? Just looking at the top 20 I find myself shocked that I still don't know as much as I should (or would like to) about them. We all know Ivan created this place and does an amazing job keeping the whole site running (is that enough butt kissing to earn me some points?), Marcel has been a Metalhead since the days of Mozart and Beethoven and K7 can't spell to save a life (no seriously, 6 people died this week because of his spelling mistakes). Still, there are some members who I have gotten to know fairly well, like Kap'N Korrupt.

The question is, what do you know about other members and what would you like to know, especially the top posters here. Go down the list, and ask yourself those questions. I just feel that getting to know one another better can really improve the overall quality of this site?then again you can all just ignore me.
11.10.2009 - 01:09
Diabolos
Space For Rent!
I still think that the sky is blue (at least here in Innsbruck )
11.10.2009 - 01:15
Ragana
Rawrcat
That's bullshit. You just don't see any colours but blue. ;s You're definitely not an artistic person.
My teacher of painting (in the arts school) saw a lot of colours when looked at asphalt as well. XD
11.10.2009 - 05:14
tulkas
el parcero
Written by Ragana on 11.10.2009 at 01:15

My teacher of painting (in the arts school) saw a lot of colours when looked at asphalt as well. XD

She was probably high on something.
----
love is like a jar of shit with a strawberry on top
11.10.2009 - 11:53
BADDEST MEMBER
Even maybe she got hallucianation.
11.10.2009 - 12:02
Doc G.
Full Grown Hoser
Staff
Written by tulkas on 11.10.2009 at 05:14

She was probably high on something.

She's an art teacher, of course she's on drugs.
----
"I got a lot of really good ideas, problem is, most of them suck."
- George Carlin
11.10.2009 - 12:23
Diabolos
Space For Rent!

That's bullshit. You just don't see any colours but blue. ;s You're definitely not an artistic person.

Yeah, I'm not on drugs so for me the sky is blue
11.10.2009 - 14:56
X-Ray Rod
Skandino
Staff
Mmmm I had some hard time thinking about posting here. Because it's sad to admit that I don't really know the people here. But I really like them.
I don't like forums, in fact... Most of the times they are annoying as hell but here I found people that weren't fake, they were as they usually do [I hope so]. In MS I can imagine all the users I "know" because they seem to be so real. That's probably why I still believe this is the best forum I've seen in my life.

Soooo...
Marcel, Lucas [this two for being an influence for my current musical taste], Baz, Jeff and the rest of the awesome staff we have here, Jonas [Cat brothers!], Tulkas, Elio [and all his yellowness that still scares me but I fully respect], Doc Globin, Dangerboner, Ellrohir, Hobbit Viggo, Warman, K7 [because I still think it's better than Bad English], Fat & Sassy! [because he's just way too fucking raw], Southern Wind, Damnated, Sunioj, Ragana, Metaloli, Dane Train, Valentin B,, -tom-, K?ulu, Slayer666[because I respect him even if we don't agree most of the time], Kap'N Korrupt, TheBigRossowski, BitterCOld, Introspekrieg, Bloodtears and the list will continue...

I know I'm forgetting lots of names and I'm really sorry about it, I'm also sorry for not writing a good explanation about why I like every one I named...
But I'm being as honest as possible when I say: To all the ones I named and the ones that I forgot... Thank you all for being yourselves. I really appreciate it...
Cheers.
----
Written by BloodTears on 19.08.2011 at 18:29
Like you could kiss my ass

Written by Milena on 20.06.2012 at 10:49
Rod, let me love you.

11.10.2009 - 16:37
Haddonfield
Chucky's Bride
Written by Bad English on 09.10.2009 at 21:23

Ragana I cant remeber Ellorhir user name to and you forgot he's Slavia and yeah Praha and he's czheh guy who dont drink booze n pivo

In Finland is realy cold he's Ujpest

Haddonfield well maybe he knows but I drink more

I don't know about that, I started drinking on Friday at 09:00 pm and finished Sunday 01:00 am, and without the help of any narcotics and only about 2 hours sleep in between. Funny enough, I don't feel like I've done that, I woke up pretty fresh this morning.
----

"Seasons don't fear the reaper. Nor do the wind, the sun and the rain (we can be like they are)."
11.10.2009 - 16:39
Haddonfield
Chucky's Bride
Written by Ragana on 09.10.2009 at 20:28

Haddonfield is a recently met guy who's French but he's living in UK. He's fun-and-girl-loving. He knows pretty much about food and drinks, I guess.

Thanks, nice to know I'm fun :d By girl loving, do you respectful or perverted?
----

"Seasons don't fear the reaper. Nor do the wind, the sun and the rain (we can be like they are)."
11.10.2009 - 17:44
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
Written by Haddonfield on 11.10.2009 at 16:37

Written by Bad English on 09.10.2009 at 21:23

Ragana I cant remeber Ellorhir user name to and you forgot he's Slavia and yeah Praha and he's czheh guy who dont drink booze n pivo

In Finland is realy cold he's Ujpest

Haddonfield well maybe he knows but I drink more

I don't know about that, I started drinking on Friday at 09:00 pm and finished Sunday 01:00 am, and without the help of any narcotics and only about 2 hours sleep in between. Funny enough, I don't feel like I've done that, I woke up pretty fresh this morning.

I cant do it nowdays anymore one beer and I wanna sleep, but I can drink much whisky , nowdays if I drink I sleep
----
I stand whit Ukraine and Israel. They have right to defend own citizens.

Stormtroopers of Death - "Speak English or Die"

I better die, because I never will learn speek english, so I choose dieing
11.10.2009 - 18:53
Ragana
Rawrcat
Written by Haddonfield on 11.10.2009 at 16:39

Written by Ragana on 09.10.2009 at 20:28

Haddonfield is a recently met guy who's French but he's living in UK. He's fun-and-girl-loving. He knows pretty much about food and drinks, I guess.

Thanks, nice to know I'm fun :d By girl loving, do you respectful or perverted?

Hmm, I meant that in general but I have a feeling that you care more about the girl, not yourself AND the girl (that is - just getting laid). I hope this sentence made some sense to you because it was very hard to explain.

Aaand, Haddonfield drinks A LOT!

Mr. Doctor's post was so sweet. ^^ Thanks for honesty, I think, from all of use who were mentioned there.
11.10.2009 - 19:12
Haddonfield
Chucky's Bride
Written by Ragana on 11.10.2009 at 18:53

Hmm, I meant that in general but I have a feeling that you care more about the girl, not yourself AND the girl (that is - just getting laid). I hope this sentence made some sense to you because it was very hard to explain.

Aaand, Haddonfield drinks A LOT!

It does make sense

Oh, and I only drink on weekends but yep quite a bit. England has this culture of binging on a weekend.

EDIT:

The following video is dedicated to Ragana and her love of cats:

----

19.11.2009 - 23:42
+{Jonas}+
I R Serious Cat
Written by AnGina-- on 06.09.2009 at 22:22

I know +{Jonas}+ sure hates reggaeton a lot!

Hadn't seen thispost
And yes I do hate it.
----
"Nobody wants to be the weird kid, you just end up being the weird kid. You don't know how you ended up getting there" - Rob Zombie

http://jonas-bs.deviantart.com My dA, mainly photography, go check it out!
19.11.2009 - 23:44
+{Jonas}+
I R Serious Cat
Written by AnGina-- on 07.09.2009 at 15:11

- +{Jonas}+ : besides reggeaton he also hates papaya, he has a really fat, but adorable cat, he likes Simone Simons and Angela Gossow, his favourite sport is having sex and he's madly in love with his girlfried (which I think is totally cute)

I dont' have a cat.... it's mom's
YEah, Simone SImons yet not Epica. Angela Gossow is the girl. The only blonde I like.
Also, hey, sex is teh only physical activity where you work out every muscle in your body. One more than all the others though
And yes, I'm madly in love with Luisa
----
"Nobody wants to be the weird kid, you just end up being the weird kid. You don't know how you ended up getting there" - Rob Zombie

19.11.2009 - 23:49
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
Written by +{Jonas}+ on 19.11.2009 at 23:44

Written by AnGina-- on 07.09.2009 at 15:11

- +{Jonas}+ : besides reggeaton he also hates papaya, he has a really fat, but adorable cat, he likes Simone Simons and Angela Gossow, his favourite sport is having sex and he's madly in love with his girlfried (which I think is totally cute)

I dont' have a cat.... it's mom's
YEah, Simone SImons yet not Epica. Angela Gossow is the girl. The only blonde I like.
Also, hey, sex is teh only physical activity where you work out every muscle in your body. One more than all the others though
And yes, I'm madly in love with Luisa

well she was wright sex is maybe nots port but best way train stomack mussles :p
----
I stand whit Ukraine and Israel. They have right to defend own citizens.

Stormtroopers of Death - "Speak English or Die"

I better die, because I never will learn speek english, so I choose dieing
19.11.2009 - 23:59
+{Jonas}+
I R Serious Cat
Written by Elio on 08.09.2009 at 13:45

tulkas and Jonas: The Colombian coolness team! Two very nice guys, shame Jonas is rarely online recently, I remember how in my first times here Jonas was one of the nicest ones. With tulkas I've become "friend" more recently and I feel that he may be the first person I may talk with in case I have some love problem.

Yeah, we're cool 'casue we have tattoos and are skinny
I'm going back online dude. I was being a lot of WOW-geek in the afternoons, but I'm slowly returning to my Internet home (here, that is)

Written by tulkas on 09.09.2009 at 02:12

jonas: apart from me it's the only colombian dude who still posts regularly. We chat sometimes on msn, or comment on facebook and we kinda get each other pretty well. Maybe for being from the same country. Loves his gf, sex, cameras, hates papaya and reggaeton, and can't seem to get a job.

Well I stopped posting for a while, but I'm back now... bwahahahahahaaaaaa!!!
*ahem*
Probably the fact of being teh same country helps. Hey, we all have our stuff, you can't get a girl and I can't get a job, while I have a GF and you have a job. WTF.

Written by Diabolos on 12.09.2009 at 00:26

Jonas: He is also from Colombia (still not Columbia!) and therefore really small . His answers on facebook look always the same, even if it doesn't make any sense (they all look somehow like that: "which car would you like to drive?" - 1. Luisa, 2. Metallica, 3. Having Sex, 4. Luisa, 5. Luisa), which is quite funny . All in all he's a pretty cool guy although he likes Metallica

I'm not small, I'm short
at the facebook answers. yeah it¿s always something like "having sex with Luisa while listening Metallica"
Well I like Metallica and you like erm.... erm.... yeah, well *crickets*

Written by Ragana on 09.10.2009 at 20:44

EDIT: Oh, oh, Jonas and Mr. Doctor always make me think about cats because they both have cute kitties. (it just came in my mind)

Don't forget I was the first to compliment your legs in facebook
----

20.11.2009 - 00:09
Ragana
Rawrcat
Written by +{Jonas}+ on 19.11.2009 at 23:59

Written by Ragana on 09.10.2009 at 20:44

EDIT: Oh, oh, Jonas and Mr. Doctor always make me think about cats because they both have cute kitties. (it just came in my mind)

Don't forget I was the first to compliment your legs in facebook

How could I forget that? You started a new discussion. Oh, thanks for reminding me about Facebook, I should look in it a least once a day.
20.11.2009 - 00:55
Elio
Red Nightmare
Cool you're back brah, I'm starting to get pissed by this place, maybe you'll help making it worth living again.
----
IntoPlighT said: "Slipknot is 15 years old how the fuck is that Nu metal?"

BEST. QUOTE. EVER.
20.11.2009 - 01:00
+{Jonas}+
I R Serious Cat
Written by Elio on 20.11.2009 at 00:55

Cool you're back brah, I'm starting to get pissed by this place, maybe you'll help making it worth living again.

Unleash the postwhore!!!
*KUUUUUUUHHHHH*
----

20.11.2009 - 17:41
Hamird
Lieutenant
Well, I'm not sure about how other people know me (except Hobbit Viggo; we have long-time-chats together).. But folks I know some about them more than other people, are Jonas, Elio and Ragana.. And Of course that Guru-akal bitch as well ..
And Hobbit Viggo obviously. When you talk with Hobbit Viggo, not only you get informations about himself, but you'll understand the atmosphere of the Estonia, the history of it, and issues with Finland and Russia (Soviet) as well. And about politics of Estonia, The right opposition and how fucked up the cops are in there.. And the rest of Europe if you talk more
20.11.2009 - 19:27
tulkas
el parcero
Written by Elio on 20.11.2009 at 00:55

You should visit the Pub more It's been really quiet lately, don't know why.
----
love is like a jar of shit with a strawberry on top
20.11.2009 - 23:18
Ernis
狼獾
Written by Hamird on 20.11.2009 at 17:41

Well, I'm not sure about how other people know me (except Hobbit Viggo; we have long-time-chats together).. But folks I know some about them more than other people, are Jonas, Elio and Ragana.. And Of course that Guru-akal bitch as well ..
And Hobbit Viggo obviously. When you talk with Hobbit Viggo, not only you get informations about himself, but you'll understand the atmosphere of the Estonia, the history of it, and issues with Finland and Russia (Soviet) as well. And about politics of Estonia, The right opposition and how fucked up the cops are in there.. And the rest of Europe if you talk more

Hush! We don't have net censorship...but that's what they SAY...

Well....who do I know here?
Hämid, you for sure and thanks also for being open and enlightening me bout the life in yer land and bout you yerself too...then...of course our Ghru-Akal and Aivi/Söze/Babak/Hushang/Tamps/aah...whateva his name's...helpin' me out with fàirsaoi all the time....

Then the awesome Chinese MS mates Yang, Linak and NoelZhang...

I actually know personally, from real life, quite a number of MS users....some of them don't visit the page any more tho, altho we may be in touch still....

Then....people I once knew from this site but who haven't posted for a long long time/have left/are banned: Dru, Daleios, Lil', Ed,
21.11.2009 - 03:55
+{Jonas}+
I R Serious Cat
Written by Hamird on 20.11.2009 at 17:41

Well I do know that you have a load of issues getting ont facebook because of your country's censorship, and that you have an awesome beard
----

08.10.2010 - 08:01
Guib
Thrash Talker
I figured out I don't really ''KNOW'' anyone here...
Well I'm obviously aware of their existance as humain beings
and their love for Metal asomeness...

But apart from that, not so much
I know Marcel is old and knows too fucking much (Thanks for Infernäl Majesty btw)
Im pretty sure Baz likes Helloween (Just a feeling though)
I know me and Vezzy do not agree at all on the importance of the album ''Symbolic'' (by ''Death'')
I've figured out that Dane Train is the Social type of person (Which is good)
Oh yeah, I also know that at least 80% of the people posting here are Beer lovers... (I don't really know that, only assume)

Yeah thats about it I guess... btw Im Guib nice to meet y'all
----
- Headbanging with mostly clogged arteries to that stuff -
Guib's List Of Essential Albums
- Also Thrash Paradise
Thrash Here
08.10.2010 - 14:18
vezzy
Stallmanite
Written by Guib on 08.10.2010 at 08:01
I know me and Vezzy do not agree at all on the importance of the album ''Symbolic'' (by ''Death'')

You better believe it, buster.

Except I never argued about importance, but rather the quality of the album.
----
Licensed under the GPLv3.
Relinquish proprietary software for a greater GNU/America.
08.10.2010 - 14:19
Guib
Thrash Talker
Written by vezzy on 08.10.2010 at 14:18

Written by Guib on 08.10.2010 at 08:01

You better believe it, buster.

Except I never argued about importance, but rather the quality of the album.

Somehow I knew you would come -_-
----
- Headbanging with mostly clogged arteries to that stuff -
Guib's List Of Essential Albums
- Also Thrash Paradise
Thrash Here
08.10.2010 - 14:24
vezzy
Stallmanite
Written by Guib on 08.10.2010 at 14:19
Somehow I knew you would come -_-

I'm the fear that keeps you awake, I'm the shadows on the wall, I'm the monsters they become, I'm the nightmare in your skull, I'm a dagger in your back, an extra turn on the rack, I'm the quivering of your heart, a stabbing pain, a sudden start.

Vezzy is always watching, that's something else you need to know.
----
08.10.2010 - 17:07
Zombie
Thrash'tillDeath
Ah fuck here we go again !!
----

None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe they are free
Johann Wolfgang van Goethe 1749-1832
08.10.2010 - 17:09
vezzy
Stallmanite
Written by Zombie on 08.10.2010 at 17:07

Ah fuck here we go again !!

What do you mean?
----
08.10.2010 - 19:16
Zombie
Thrash'tillDeath
Hey vezzy, long time no see
----

None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe they are free
Johann Wolfgang van Goethe 1749-1832