Metal Storm logo
Nocturnal Rites - Announces New Lead Guitarist

Swedish metallers Nocturnal Rites have announced Christopher Rörland will replace Nils Norberg as their new lead guitarist.

Commented by rhythm guitarist Fredrik Mannberg: "It feels great to have Chris in the band. He's a really, really nice guy. We're very happy to have found this guy very close to our hometown. We are very excited to start working on new material and play some live shows with him, so it's great."

Nocturnal Rites are still working on the follow-up to The 8th Sin, released exactly three years ago.

Source: myspace.com
Band profile: Nocturnal Rites
Posted: 23.05.2010 by Abattoir

Comments

‹‹ Back to News
Comments: 4   [ 1 ignored ]   Visited by: 94 users
23.05.2010 - 14:27
iMorphball
Wow, I almost completely forgot about this band, but they used to be one of my favourites. I liked The 8th Sin, and I like Nocturnal Rites as a whole, their music is easy to listen to whether you're listening for an hour or just one song.

Can't wait to hear something new.
23.05.2010 - 15:19
treptolemus
aphotic_zoning
Nice to hear some news from NR. I am sure they are good to go now. That was plenty of time for the band to think what to create next. The new member will also help a lot...
----
\m/etalstor\m/
24.05.2010 - 02:58
Dark Blood
The Avenger
3 years since the last album.. We could use something new already.
I just think the last 2 albums were a little commercial. Not that they are bad of course.. NR quality is always there.
----
It is humanity who must pay homage to the greatness of the Universe... not the Universe to the human narcissism.
24.05.2010 - 18:43
Stabby
Account deleted
Aww I really liked the old lead guitarist. This guy has some big shoes to fill.

Hits total: 3258 | This month: 8