Metal Storm logo
The Ruins Of Beverast - New Song Online

The Ruins Of Beverast is currently streaming "Malefica", a brand new track which will appear on the follow-up to Foulest Semen Of A Sheltered Elite. The black/doom one man band will release Blood Vaults (The Blazing Gospel Of Heinrich Kramer) through Ván Records. Not much is known at this point about the upcoming album, but stay tuned for further details about the release. For now, you can always enjoy the new song on the video below.

The band plays at Roadburn Festival 2013 next week.

Source: facebook.com
Band profile: The Ruins Of Beverast
Posted: 12.04.2013 by BloodTears

Comments

‹‹ Back to News
Comments: 4   Visited by: 67 users
12.04.2013 - 17:39
Auntie Sahar
Drone Empress
elite
Perfect... picks up right where Foulest left off, which was exactly what I was hoping for.
----
I am the Magician and the Exorcist. I am the axle of the wheel, and the cube in the circle. “Come unto me” is a foolish word: for it is I that go.

~ II. VII
12.04.2013 - 19:18
ImperialTroll
Account deleted
Excellent...
13.04.2013 - 02:26
InnerSelf
proofread free
Brilliant ... I would've preferred a less clean production but the awesomeness of the music makes up for it.
----
He who is not bold enough
to be stared at from across the abyss
is not bold enough
to stare into it himself.
13.04.2013 - 08:18
The Turbanator
Written by Auntie Sahar on 12.04.2013 at 17:39

Perfect... picks up right where Foulest left off, which was exactly what I was hoping for.

Sums up this track nicely. Can't wait to hear this!
----
In the name of forests; In the name of stars; In the name of all the seas; In the name of storms... Proud sons of ancient nation; Proud sons of sacred song in the wind; Proud sons behind a mirror of ice who told... Fathers of the icy age!!

Hits total: 3634 | This month: 6