Metal Storm logo
Favourite Bad Religion Album

27.09.2007 - 03:54
Shellshock14
Account deleted
alright,lets hear it.Favourite Bad religion album,and i know thats tough because there is so many of em,especially since they've been around since the 1980's.and theyre still going strong

I love the process of belief,they had some very deeply political songs,with some very complex lyrical values.The music also goes VERY well with the lyrics.My second favourite album is the new america.
29.09.2007 - 00:11
BitterCOld
The Ancient One
Either "Suffer" or "No Control" depending upon my mood. I think that's when they were at their best. I had everything through "The Grey Race", and sort of stopped after that. I picked up one more album, "The Process of Belief", I think, didn't move me like their older albums did.
----
get the fuck off my lawn.

Beer Bug Virus Spotify Playlist crafted by Nikarg and I. Feel free to tune in and add some pertinent metal tunes!
29.09.2007 - 00:41
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
I know em but i dunno albums, I had one totaly damige tape but i can not read name of album but ther are 20 century song who sounds simmilar
----
Life is to short for LOVE, there is many great things to do online !!!

Stormtroopers of Death - ''Speak English or Die''
apos;'
[image]
I better die, because I never will learn speek english, so I choose dieing
29.09.2007 - 11:50
Almighty Ent
Dragon Reborn
Suffer is the best one in my opinion, closely followed by the 80 to 85 compilation. Both great albums, totally different sounds.
03.11.2007 - 18:36
+{Jonas}+
I R Serious Cat
I've only heard a couple songs, and I liked them alot, I'd really like to get into this band.. I like teh song "You" alot. Which album do you reccomend me to start listening to this band?
----
"Nobody wants to be the weird kid, you just end up being the weird kid. You don't know how you ended up getting there" - Rob Zombie

http://jonas-bs.deviantart.com My dA, mainly photography, go check it out!
03.11.2007 - 19:00
BitterCOld
The Ancient One
Written by +{Jonas}+ on 03.11.2007 at 18:36

I've only heard a couple songs, and I liked them alot, I'd really like to get into this band.. I like teh song "You" alot. Which album do you reccomend me to start listening to this band?

"Suffer" and "No Control" where the two that got me into the band back in the late 80's. i'd recommend those highly.
----

Beer Bug Virus Spotify Playlist crafted by Nikarg and I. Feel free to tune in and add some pertinent metal tunes!
05.11.2007 - 18:26
+{Jonas}+
I R Serious Cat
Written by BitterCOld on 03.11.2007 at 19:00

Written by +{Jonas}+ on 03.11.2007 at 18:36

"Suffer" and "No Control" where the two that got me into the band back in the late 80's. i'd recommend those highly.

Thanks partner, I'll check 'em.
----
"Nobody wants to be the weird kid, you just end up being the weird kid. You don't know how you ended up getting there" - Rob Zombie

http://jonas-bs.deviantart.com My dA, mainly photography, go check it out!
02.12.2007 - 23:22
Smurfophagist

My personal favorite by Bad Religion would be 'Against the Grain' .
----
Having a signature is an absolute must.
11.12.2007 - 21:00
BitterCOld
The Ancient One
Written by Smurfophagist on 02.12.2007 at 23:22

My personal favorite by Bad Religion would be 'Against the Grain' .

the thesaurus album? i love "Against the Grain" - but the average listener needs to break out a dictionary to keep pace with the lyrics to that one.
----

11.12.2007 - 23:49
Deadsoulman

Their only album I really know is the first one I've ever heard: "Stranger Than Fiction". Somehow it is the only album that stood out from all I've heard (that is, almost all their albums), especially the well-known "Better Off Dead"
24.12.2007 - 01:33
Ascalon

Great banbd .. i like Stranger than Fiction ... and The Empire Strikes First . really goo d songs like Better of Dead...
----
"Follow your steps and you'll find, the unknown ways are on your mind" (Angra)
06.01.2008 - 08:27
ChasingEuphoria
Account deleted
my favorite one is also the one that got me into them - the empire strikes back, but i do like some of their older stuff. my favorite song is generator
02.03.2008 - 19:08
stigma77
Account deleted
I've just bought the live album (Tested) at nice price. Liked it, but i think it would have been better if it was all recorded at a show!
19.05.2009 - 09:44
Ph0eNiX
Fire from Above
Generator got me into the band but when it commes down to it No Substance was my favorite. It's good at keeping the fierce with the articulation bad religion produces musically too.
----
09.06.2009 - 19:01
Lucas
Mr. Noise
I actually only know the song "I Want To Conquer The World". It's a fun track though. Is all their stuff like that and should I go for Bitter's recs or should I seek out a particular album?
----
SLUDGE. DOOM. DEATH. Wait, what?

"The reason I'm running for president is because I can't be Bruce Springsteen." - Barack Obama
09.06.2009 - 20:20
BitterCOld
The Ancient One
Written by Lucas on 09.06.2009 at 19:01

I actually only know the song "I Want To Conquer The World". It's a fun track though. Is all their stuff like that and should I go for Bitter's recs or should I seek out a particular album?

That's off No Control, is one of my favorite tracks, and is a good representation of that album. That one has more guitar solos than Suffer - which is more straightforward - but both are great albums full of energetic, catchy two minute burst songs with catchy choruses, "oohzin-aahs", and intelligent lyrics.
----

10.06.2009 - 11:22
Lucas
Mr. Noise
Written by BitterCOld on 09.06.2009 at 20:20

That's off No Control, is one of my favorite tracks, and is a good representation of that album. That one has more guitar solos than Suffer - which is more straightforward - but both are great albums full of energetic, catchy two minute burst songs with catchy choruses, "oohzin-aahs", and intelligent lyrics.

Muchas gracias! I really enjoy their catchy choruses and 'oohzin-aahs', the lyrics are a bonus (and impossible to follow, haha). Their vocalist has a few odd lines, but that's what I like about it.
----
SLUDGE. DOOM. DEATH. Wait, what?

"The reason I'm running for president is because I can't be Bruce Springsteen." - Barack Obama
10.06.2009 - 23:50
AiwiAstwihad
AiryanaKhvarenah
Hard to name a few since i really like 'em all. But The Process Of Belief, Against The Grain, Suffer, The Gray Race and The New America are better.
As for the lyrics, Greg Graffin & Mr. Brett are versed in songwriting with a rich vocabulary. Plus, Greg Graffin's got biology PHD and is a professor at UCLA.
----
You who will come to the surface
From the flood that's overwhelmed us and drowned us all
Must think, when you speak of our weakness in times of darkness
That you've not had to face
29.07.2009 - 10:42
davidharris
Account deleted
The Process Of Belief is probably my favorite, but I love every album except for No Substancce and half of The New America.

The thesaurus album comes 2nd
07.09.2010 - 22:05
Uirapuru
Liver Failure
Just listened to Empire Strikes First. Good as always, above 99% of Punk rock these days, but far below what Bad Religion has shown previously. Guess that's just normal to happen, its impossible to hold the bar that high.

Can't decide my mind between Generator and Suffer for best album...
----

----
member of the true crusade against old school heavy metal, early 80s thrash, NWOBHM, traditional doom, first and second wave black metal, old school death metal, US power metal, 70s prog rock and atmospheric doomsludgestoner. o/
15.11.2010 - 05:53
LeChron James
Helvetesfossen

I've been listening to that song like mad recently. a damn good song indeed.
----
Kick Ass, Die Young

Less is More
Stay Pure
Stay Poor

Music was my life, music brought me to life and music is how I will be remembered long after I leave this life. When I die there will be a final waltz in my head that only I can hear.
15.11.2010 - 06:12
BitterCOld
The Ancient One
Written by LeChron James on 15.11.2010 at 05:53

I've been listening to that song like mad recently. a damn good song indeed.

it's definitely one of my favorite BR songs... along with "Do What You Can" and "Henchman".
----

27.01.2013 - 08:30
squidrick420

I love everything from How Could Hell Be Any Worse - Generator. After Generator I did not really have a whole lot of interest till this new 2013 album, which isn't half bad. Out of all the albums either No Control or Suffer are my favorites. But Against the Grain could be on this list too, so who knows if I can choose a favorite?
08.06.2014 - 14:00
Cynic Metalhead
Paisa Vich Nasha
Today is reshuffling day for me. My pad is gettin' nasty and picking out an records that "left behind" with time. It's fun to listen to 'em again and feeling like big "Yee-Haw'.

Well, BR's Suffer is one of them. Excellent music with superb lyrics. I mean how you feel when you play a track and automatically lyrics filters and it shows on screen? For me, fucking good. Especially, when it's an older albums.
21.01.2021 - 08:50
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
Hear Previously Unreleased BAD RELIGION Song 'Emancipation Of The Mind

----
Life is to short for LOVE, there is many great things to do online !!!

Stormtroopers of Death - ''Speak English or Die''
apos;'
[image]
I better die, because I never will learn speek english, so I choose dieing
19.04.2023 - 08:57
Cynic Metalhead
Paisa Vich Nasha
"How Could Hell Be Any Worse" is immensely underrated opposed to fairly popular releases like Suffer and No Control.