Metal Storm logo
Review index filtering bug

‹‹ Back to Bugs
19.07.2022 - 17:18
F3ynman2000
Nocturnal Bro
contributor
So, when on the page with the list of all reviews, there are buttons titled "official reviews" and "guest reviews". I'm assuming when clicking on official reviews, it filters out the staff reviews and when clicking on guest reviews it filters out guest reviews.

However, if I click either of those buttons, it only displays the staff reviews. There seems to be no way to filter out only guest reviews. The "guest reviews" button seems to have the exact same function as the "official reviews" button.
20.07.2022 - 14:26
corrupt
With a lowercase c
admin
I may have broken that recently. We're preparing for a bigger under-the-hood update of the code base at some point in August (originally moved from June). I'll look into a quick fix but eventually we'll replace all the code that talks to the database and during that process, I expect so many new bugs that I'm almost hesitant to fix anything before that
----
20.07.2022 - 16:03
F3ynman2000
Nocturnal Bro
contributor
Written by corrupt on 20.07.2022 at 14:26

I may have broken that recently. We're preparing for a bigger under-the-hood update of the code base at some point in August (originally moved from June). I'll look into a quick fix but eventually we'll replace all the code that talks to the database and during that process, I expect so many new bugs that I'm almost hesitant to fix anything before that

Ok. It's not that big of a deal, so you don't have to try to fix anything if it might cause more problems. Happy updating!