Lauri Silvonen - bass, backing vocals

Session musicians
Saku Moilanen - keyboards, orchestrations

Found in 11 lists
Top lists

Comments

Comments: 10   Visited by: 244 users
05.06.2024 - 20:41
First they took the name of one of the best Gothic metal albums out there.. now they've named their album after one of the best Gothic metal bands

still love their music
24.08.2024 - 16:31
24emd
Theory Snob
Really like this band's longer songs. "Everlasting Fall" is probably one of my favourite melodeath tracks, hopefully there's another one here.
----
"I am too stupid to be human, and I lack common sense." - Proverbs 30:2
"Music? Well, it's just entertainment, folks!" - Devin Townsend

Best 2024 Albums
06.09.2024 - 08:37
Rating: 8
Oldy86
This could very easily be a higher rating after a few more listens. This is just more proof they might be the most underrated melodeath band around
06.09.2024 - 10:00
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
Not impressed whit this one . Rogga Johansson did heavy metal once whit one of his new bands, why Tuomas Saukkonen can do doom or heavy, black. No inspiration, sound same as all his bands
----
I stand whit Ukraine and Israel. They have right to defend own citizens.

Stormtroopers of Death - "Speak English or Die"

I better die, because I never will learn speek english, so I choose dieing
06.09.2024 - 11:19
Rating: 9
Written by Bad English on 06.09.2024 at 10:00

Not impressed whit this one . Rogga Johansson did heavy metal once whit one of his new bands, why Tuomas Saukkonen can do doom or heavy, black. No inspiration, sound same as all his bands

Yeah, it is the same shit he's done for the past 15 years, in a way. But if you love the first three wolfheart's records and don't get tired, this is up there in terms of quality and consistency. Letting Lauri do clean vocals instead of Vagelis was also a huge improvement for me. Dude can sing, but last record he felt wrong in the mix.
06.09.2024 - 11:21
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
Written by Illusion's_Void on 06.09.2024 at 11:19

Written by Bad English on 06.09.2024 at 10:00

Yeah, it is the same shit he's done for the past 15 years, in a way. But if you love the first three wolfheart's records and don't get tired, this is up there in terms of quality and consistency. Letting Lauri do clean vocals instead of Vagelis was also a huge improvement for me. Dude can sing, but last record he felt wrong in the mix.

He needs, this is how he makes some money, since he has no day job in petrol store or local tourist agency.
----
I stand whit Ukraine and Israel. They have right to defend own citizens.

Stormtroopers of Death - "Speak English or Die"

I better die, because I never will learn speek english, so I choose dieing
06.09.2024 - 17:37
Liafev
And Tuomas does it again. But who’s surprised at this point ? It does indeed sound very similar to all the other Wolfheart albums, even in some of the song structures. But like it was said above, if you love his sound, you can only love this album.

I am optimistic because I really like this one on first listen, while it took me a few spins to connect with the previous two. Hopefully this one will also grow on me and become one of my favourite Wolfheart albums
10.09.2024 - 14:58
metalbrat
Thomas churn out the same old shit but still thus one is better than the last one. 'Death Leads the Way' is impressive even though the riffs are heard in thousand other songs.
----
In the beginning I was made of clay. Then I bit the apple and they changed me to metal 🤘
12.09.2024 - 14:29
miekka18
All of their records seem to sound exactly the same to me but still i dig each of them. This was no exception. Good vibes for the autumn
18.09.2024 - 19:16
thebenfo
The food analogy works very well with Tuomas' work. He is like the local restaurant that makes your favorite staple. Pizza. Sandwiches. Pasta. Baked goods. Whatever is on your mind for your "go to" meal. Everything he delivers is, at the VERY least, average in quality. This album was no exception. A couple meh songs, but for the most part, this is a great record.
----
These are my opinions. You're welcome to discard them.

Find out more of my thoughts on Forgemaster Metal www.youtube.com/@forgemastermetal

Hits total: 2478 | This month: 1435