05. El Frío Concilio
06. La Sombra Que Protege El Andar
07. Tras Los Espejos

Comments

Comments: 5   Visited by: 18 users
17.06.2024 - 13:03
musclassia
Staff
The songs currently available on Bandcamp sound good enough that I'd like to listen to the whole album - shame that that's not currently possible, because Bandcamp is still listing it as a pre-order despite its release date being 2 days ago. Bandcamp really needs to sort it out on their site so that albums automatically become available on the release date provided for them; we had the same thing where we had to manually turn the new album to being available on the release date rather than it just doing that automatically, it just seems very counter-intuitive.
22.06.2024 - 16:32
LeKiwi
High Fist Prog
Written by musclassia on 17.06.2024 at 13:03

The songs currently available on Bandcamp sound good enough that I'd like to listen to the whole album - shame that that's not currently possible, because Bandcamp is still listing it as a pre-order despite its release date being 2 days ago. Bandcamp really needs to sort it out on their site so that albums automatically become available on the release date provided for them; we had the same thing where we had to manually turn the new album to being available on the release date rather than it just doing that automatically, it just seems very counter-intuitive.

Probably besides your point, but seems the date was wrong. It shows 15/7 now.
22.06.2024 - 18:18
musclassia
Staff
Written by LeKiwi on 22.06.2024 at 16:32

Written by musclassia on 17.06.2024 at 13:03

Probably besides your point, but seems the date was wrong. It shows 15/7 now.

Fair enough, I do see a lot of albums have their release dates moved back after they've passed, bit of an odd trend IMO to be happening so frequently
23.06.2024 - 19:22
Paz
Elite
The two singles I heard (El frío concilio, Abraza lo Incierto), sounds like a mix of Arcturus and Negura Bunget... Nothing too exciting.

Also, it's just me or the person from the artwork is from the movie Les Vampires (1915)?
24.06.2024 - 13:28
LeKiwi
High Fist Prog
Written by musclassia on 22.06.2024 at 18:18

Fair enough, I do see a lot of albums have their release dates moved back after they've passed, bit of an odd trend IMO to be happening so frequently

Now that you mention it, it does appear to be fairly common these days. A strange marketing ploy, if there ever was one /s

Hits total: 168 | This month: 168