09. Schizophrenia
10. Blinded By The Light

Comments

Comments: 1   Visited by: 11 users
22.07.2024 - 20:14
Rating: 9
meister J Steele
Steelemeister
Really competent sounding stuff. Germany and USA seemed to have an endless supply of these not-quite-the-best type of thrash acts that didn't ever see much popularity. As a reminder, there's always a small percentage of folks -- that listened to Mark Twain's advice when he stated Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it is time to pause and reflect. -- for who the mainstream music on radio didn't cut it or listening to same few songs or albums seemed like a coward's choice. Steelemeister and folks alike sought this stuff and there was no regrets after listened to it.

I enjoyed this album quite a lot, but I understand if folks want to reduce the rating 1-2 points. The thing here is that this is in noway reinventing a wheel and one could say it's even beating a dead horse as a thrash band in 1993. So? It's done properly. And I really like those thrash n roll moments here -- I just coined that term myself I know there's no such genre as thrash n roll, but when you hear it, you know what I am talking about.
----
My vision is augmented

Hits total: 147 | This month: 10