04. Spring Flashes
05. Please Don't Let Go

Comments

Comments: 3   Visited by: 17 users
10.10.2024 - 22:06
Rating: 9
Boxcar Willy
yr a kook
Damian is so talented. This album is full of melancholy, sorrow, energy, happiness. It feels so enveloping and warm. The pop-song melody and vocals are highlights for me. Just incredible that he can be so prolific and release nothing but bangers.

The last time I felt this way listening to an album was the first time I heard to "Try Not To Destroy Everything You Love" by An Autumn For Crippled Children.
----
14:22 - Marcel Hubregtse
I do your mum

DESTROY DRUM TRIGGERS
11.10.2024 - 17:42
Alex F
Written by Boxcar Willy on 10.10.2024 at 22:06

Damian is so talented. This album is full of melancholy, sorrow, energy, happiness. It feels so enveloping and warm. The pop-song melody and vocals are highlights for me. Just incredible that he can be so prolific and release nothing but bangers.

The last time I felt this way listening to an album was the first time I heard to "Try Not To Destroy Everything You Love" by An Autumn For Crippled Children.

A bit meandering at times for me but generally enjoyable. Can definitely agree that it works well at being emotionally evocative, even if it is a bit saccharine for my tastes occasionally.
11.10.2024 - 19:48
Rating: 9
Boxcar Willy
yr a kook
Quote:
Written by Alex F on 11.10.2024 at 17:42

A bit meandering at times for me but generally enjoyable. Can definitely agree that it works well at being emotionally evocative, even if it is a bit saccharine for my tastes occasionally.

It's no surprise that I feel it could be shorter and more concise as well. Unfortunately I did some background on this release and it seems he's being quite obsessive over his ex-gf, which might sour this a bit.
----
14:22 - Marcel Hubregtse
I do your mum

DESTROY DRUM TRIGGERS

Hits total: 69 | This month: 69