Metal Storm logo
New Conflict (Russia vs Georgia)

11.08.2008 - 02:40
EddieGunner
Valkoinen kuolem
well i just checked and i didn't saw thread about most talking story last two days, about Gerorgia russia WAR

well whats opinions of metalstormers here,

did Russia do huge mistake attacking Gerorga, or did Gerogia did huge mistake attacking South Osetia, mostly russians live thr,

i watched on TV tonight some highlights from UN , and US dude said Russia can't put own troops in other countrys,,,,,,,,,, answe from russian side, " Russia didn't do anything that US didn't do allready, as we all member they attacked Afghanistan, Iraq and then Serbia"

well u thin that USA is one who's to blame for this new coflict in ex Soviet union parts..... the support Sahasvili cause of GAS nothing else,

so why to everybody blames Russia now, and most of those who do blame suported US attack on other countrys..................

but im just sorry for those inocent ppl that will lose life for nothing kid r dieng for nothing
damn
----
On pirun vaikea selvitä hengissä hautaan saakka
It is damn difficult to stay alive till the grave
Erno Paasilinna
:devil:
11.08.2008 - 05:11
Insineratehymn
Account deleted
For a minute there, I thought the title was about Germany against Russia.
11.08.2008 - 05:38
ß
Problem?
Atleast I wasn't the only one.
----
My music blog - Updated regularly.
To live is to think - Cicero
11.08.2008 - 12:03
Torelli
Written by EddieGunner on 11.08.2008 at 02:40

so why to everybody blames Russia now, and most of those who do blame suported US attack on other countrys..................

I think that's beacuse most people are either pro-Russia or pro-USA, there are still traces of the cold war left. If someone condemn Russia, they support US-actions and vice versa. Another possible explanition is that's natural to see the biggest country as the agressor, just look the massive critique big, powerful countres like USA, Russia and China have got during those recent years(with reason I might ad). It's natural to be suspicius of "super powers".

Quote:

but im just sorry for those inocent ppl that will lose life for nothing kid r dieng for nothing
damn

Yeah, war is never good, whatever the reason it might have. It's just unnecacerry bloodshed. I have no intent to look who is wrong or right here, but I do know that many civilians will die on both sides. In war, no one is innocent.
11.08.2008 - 12:25
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
Russia always attack to inoncete countries, maybe Georgia made mistace attack to Osetia, but Russia ha sno write sattack to Georgia, NATO shood alove join Georgia, and Armenia even whit week army and chaos there
Georgia ask peace to Moscow thay attacl to Tbilisi, IMO Rus team shood be banned from Olympics and Olympics shood move to Zalburg from Russia

Thay think thay are big thay can do what thay want?
I hope its be short war

Only where US attack was Iraq, other countries was reason
----
I stand whit Ukraine and Israel. They have right to defend own citizens.

Stormtroopers of Death - ''Speak English or Die''
apos;'
[image]
I better die, because I never will learn speek english, so I choose dieing
11.08.2008 - 12:45
Judas
The Amputator
Hmm, I'm not for any war, but I'm not all that critical of Russia's actions. The people of South Ossetia have been demanding independence for ages, and rightly so since they're getting crapped on under Georgia. North Ossetia is a region of Russia, just across the border, and the South Ossetians have seen their northern kindred living more or less happily in their autonomous republic, so why shouldn't they be clamouring for a similar situation in Georgia? After all, is it not illegal to repress a group of people's desire for self-determination? Ossetians are ethnically, culturally and linguistically different from Georgians, and Georgia doesn't really allow for minority representation. Having said that, I think the bombing of apartment blocks and of cities outside the South Ossetian region is waaaaaay too far. I don't know why the two sides couldn't have just sat down and worked stuff out before killing each other...
----
"Once the game is over, the king and the pawn both go back into the same box."
11.08.2008 - 12:48
EddieGunner
Valkoinen kuolem
sorry for wrong shortcut in thread title,im gona fix it

@K7
yeah they asked for peace when they saw they can't fight with stronger, Georgia didn't have right to attack osetia sam did Serbia with Kosovo and end up with NATO bombing, (thx for thats)
----
Erno Paasilinna
11.08.2008 - 12:54
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
Written by EddieGunner on 11.08.2008 at 12:48

sorry for wrong shortcut in thread title,im gona fix it

@K7
yeah they asked for peace when they saw they can't fight with stronger, Georgia didn't have right to attack osetia sam did Serbia with Kosovo and end up with NATO bombing, (thx for thats)

Serbia shood fidn new friends
But Russia whit that politics after WWII are fucked all ap, thay shodo accept peace and case closed
----

apos;'
[image]
11.08.2008 - 18:19
EddieGunner
Valkoinen kuolem
yeah but Goergia was one who attacked South Osetia , yeah they should accept peace cause poor civilians pay biggest price for that war
----
Erno Paasilinna
11.08.2008 - 18:59
Sunioj
Damn, I had no idea how far the conflict escalated. I'm watching videos on liveleak of streetfights and shit. Though, I'm sure this is speculation but... some reporter from CNN says that the Russian military told him that many Chechen mercenaries joined the fight against the russians.

Really unfortunate and sad situation.
11.08.2008 - 19:04
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
Written by Sunioj on 11.08.2008 at 18:59

Damn, I had no idea how far the conflict escalated. I'm watching videos on liveleak of streetfights and shit. Though, I'm sure this is speculation but... some reporter from CNN says that the Russian military told him that many Chechen mercenaries joined the fight against the russians.

Really unfortunate and sad situation.

Chechen always will fight againts them , you know non russians who loive in kauklaz dont like russian politcs there
----

apos;'
[image]
11.08.2008 - 20:03
Ernis
狼獾
South Ossetians deserve independence as little as Kosovo Albanians do....Ossetians came to Georgia from Ossetia and the region of Georgia which experienced the Ossetian influx got the name S-Ossetia whereas the autonomous republic of Ossetia bears the name N-Ossetia....

However, Abhkazia indeed deserves independence because the Abkhaz people are the indigenous people of the region (compared to the Ossetians of S-Ossetia and Albanians of Kosovo who aren't the indigenous people of their region for they emigrated from a bordering territory...)

As far as I know, Georgia hasn't attacked Abkhazia yet (doubt Sakashvili would be able to do that after he managed to call Russia upon him...)...
It's understandable why Sakashvili decided to start with Southern Ossetia....because in this case Georgia actually DOES have the right not to give up this territory whilst it doesn't have the right concerning Abkhazia's case (Of course, the Abkhaz party is currently jumping "yay yay" and very willing to team up with Ossetians and Russia....they see their opportunity rising...)...

K7 should reconsider which he won't do.....

Those were of course right who said that lots of people see things black and white now, ones are pro-Russia and others are anti-Russia (such as Estonia since lots of people have been exposed to a great deal of anti-Russian propaganda and pro-US prostitutive tendencies...)

I am deeply sorry for the calamity that the politicians of Georgia have drawn upon their people and I do condemn Russia for copying the crimes of the US at the moment....
One thing is for sure, there is no clean innocent party in this issue, Georgian politicians have been bitching and stirring up the conflict for a long long time already in order to get closer and earn the total respect of Bush (of course expecting Bush and NATO covering them any time but hell yeh as we see now Sakashvili himself has witnessed an unpleasant surprise)....Russian politicians are acting like their dear colleagues in the US doing all of this we all saw before in Kosovo...repeating it....and in fact that's true...how come Bush is always allowed to do foul things and people cry their eyes out because of it and there are still dudes like K7 who say "Heh as teh write to do tihs! Love him!"
Why is that so that when US commits a crime, everyone has to close their mouths and when Russia does the same everyone start yelling "That's bad!"
Actually we see more neutral attitudes in Europe and other parts of the world where the media expresses things in more realistic ways and isn't attached to one side only.

And once again, K7 I'll play HM the king o'Spain now with ya PORQUE NO TE CALLAS? /w h y d o n t y a k e e p q u i e t?
11.08.2008 - 20:13
Sunioj
So if anyone saw... George Bush called for the Russian Troops to stand down! It seems that also, the USA has been training and sending military advisors to Georgia in past. According to a report, a group of advisers by the private firm called Cubic was sent to Georgia in '04 with a three year contract to in an effort to privatize military to Georgia.

Looks like this situation will get more complicated.

Anyone sense NATO stepping their foot in the conflict?
11.08.2008 - 20:30
Stalker
Lone wanderer
Written by Sunioj on 11.08.2008 at 20:13

So if anyone saw... George Bush called for the Russian Troops to stand down! It seems that also, the USA has been training and sending military advisors to Georgia in past. According to a report, a group of advisers by the private firm called Cubic was sent to Georgia in '04 with a three year contract to in an effort to privatize military to Georgia.

No way, NATO vs big forces like Russia, that cuold be the 3rd world war, that aint gonna happen, and yeah, US dont give a shit about such small "unimportant" country to start the 3rd world war because of it... Luckily.
It will last as long as Russia dont decide to stop, and then UN will send there some kind of western "peacekeepers" or something.
My opinion is that Georgia made a huge mistake for starting this (with shelling Tshinvali), and killing innocent civilians, and that only continued, on both sides.
----
11.08.2008 - 20:36
Torelli

That's bad news....Things can turn cold war like soon....
11.08.2008 - 20:42
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
Written by Stalker on 11.08.2008 at 20:30

No way, NATO vs big forces like Russia, that cuold be the 3rd world war, that aint gonna happen, and yeah, US dont give a shit about such small "unimportant" country to start the 3rd world war because of it... Luckily.
It will last as long as Russia dont decide to stop, and then UN will send there some kind of western "peacekeepers" or something.
My opinion is that Georgia made a huge mistake for starting this (with shelling Tshinvali), and killing innocent civilians, and that only continued, on both sides.

I agree ''war'' can be papers, news etc but USA wont attack to Russia, it shood be done in WWII days not now
But Russia can not think thay can do what thay want, there was Estoania think, now this, the Czcenie, and so on, its riduciluss and stupid, its time choose Europa or Asia

Suneoj - USA send militaryt help to all rebelion groops who is against Russia, Comies and tirany
African conflicts, Latinamerica, Afganistan , ... and it was ''smart'' americans who elected a circus man George W. Busch
----

apos;'
[image]
11.08.2008 - 21:09
Sunioj
Written by Stalker on 11.08.2008 at 20:30

I think you may be right. In Bush's speech he did not indicate that any direct action will be prompted and that he is currently seeking 'mediation' with European leaders to negotiate an outcome. Bush being the kind of leader that he is, would probably directly state that violent repercussions would take place, which is what he did after 9/11 as well.

And also the firm that was sent to Georgia for military aid is a private one, not directly linked to any officials. Only in the fact that the firm signed a contract with the Pentagon to provide $15 million in assets towards the cause. It's a matter of interest, all that Georgia could potentially be to the US is a puppet nation in front of a potential enemy.

I guess we will have to wait and see what happens, but it is more than apparent that America is on Georgia's side.

Written by Bad English on 11.08.2008 at 20:42

Suneoj - USA send militaryt help to all rebelion groops who is against Russia, Comies and tirany
African conflicts, Latinamerica, Afganistan , ... and it was ''smart'' americans who elected a circus man George W. Busch

Definitely. And I don't think USA is in a position to spend more money on a war.
11.08.2008 - 21:09
Misfit
Account deleted
I doubt were gonna do anything. They've done (The U.S.) this already with Iraq, so there being hypocrites. Let Russia be and get there own shit done. They'll plow through that country real quick, just from the sheer amount of numbers. What's are we gonna do? Put sanctions on Russia? I highly doubt it.
11.08.2008 - 21:17
Stalker
Lone wanderer
Written by Sunioj on 11.08.2008 at 21:09

I guess we will have to wait and see what happens, but it is more than apparent that America is on Georgia's side.

Well, of course they are. But Sakashvili must be really a silly man, if he thought that after importing few guns from USA, he can go fight war with Russia. Damn, no, thats not silly, thats sad. Because of thousands of civilians that already died because of that stupidity.
----
11.08.2008 - 22:30
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
Written by Stalker on 11.08.2008 at 21:17

Well, of course they are. But Sakashvili must be really a silly man, if he thought that after importing few guns from USA, he can go fight war with Russia. Damn, no, thats not silly, thats sad. Because of thousands of civilians that already died because of that stupidity.

Hehhehehheheeh Napalion , BTW Germany would won war if UK, and USA wont attack and help to Russia and if stipid Japan would help to Ger
----

apos;'
[image]
11.08.2008 - 23:35
Stalker
Lone wanderer
Written by Bad English on 11.08.2008 at 22:30

Written by Stalker on 11.08.2008 at 21:17

Hehhehehheheeh Napalion , BTW Germany would won war if UK, and USA wont attack and help to Russia and if stipid Japan would help to Ger

WTF?? Napoleon? Who the hell mentioned Napoleon?? And why?!?!

Anyhow - No way. Germany couldnt beat Russia, Germany would have won the war only if there wasnt Russia at all, or if they managed to make A-bomb before USA did (and they were close)
And yeah, this is totally off-topic,i dont know even why am I replying to this...
----
12.08.2008 - 00:38
Tórnach
Account deleted
Democracy is a joke when the big hats in government can decide what they wanna do with your life at the snap of a finger. Warmongering leaders put every effort into making sure that we can't be away from war for a year, a month.
12.08.2008 - 00:55
Ernis
狼獾
Quote:
Written by Stalker on 11.08.2008 at 23:35

WTF?? Napoleon? Who the hell mentioned Napoleon?? And why?!?!

Anyhow - No way. Germany couldnt beat Russia, Germany would have won the war only if there wasnt Russia at all, or if they managed to make A-bomb before USA did (and they were close)
And yeah, this is totally off-topic,i dont know even why am I replying to this...

Edik, please remember that combination now DNFTT (do not feed the troll)....which means....whenever you see the troll speaking "Napolioon Sebraeb aet Gremnya pantyhose Ruiass NATO beaty uo tig bam edvryaidbet etr how Sarbja und Estioaunai Latcisia Blatiq priad aylws US loev evah NATO roolzz. Palaioudlsieduosbet ahr how Olumpaikouskuskduipadfughklas haha " or anything similar....

Just erase it from your mind....don't go further than two first wordlike letter compositions....DNFTT!
12.08.2008 - 01:18
EddieGunner
Valkoinen kuolem
well dunno but i think this is just one test, something like USA wanna see how Russia is doing wiht army and everything and guessing how Russia could react if they attack IRAN

but yeah i think Gerogian president did huge mistake, he hoped west will be with him, but like in EX yugoslavia western nation just looked on other side and that was even in neigbourhood this ain't so close to EU
----
Erno Paasilinna
12.08.2008 - 11:08
Jg1
All my support goes to Georgia.

- I think that more than half the things Russia says about Georgia are wrong. Last year they were spreading all over the internet messages how the Estonians are facists who violate their human rights.
It was a total lie, which many belived. Now, many Russians belive that it is absolutely Georgia's fault, because the media of Russia is under control of the dictator goverment.
They claim, that other countries are the liers. Press freedom rank in world, 2007: Estonia - 3; United States - 48; Georgia - 66; Russia - 144;

- Going back in time to pre world war II era, the empire has many times faked attacks and revolutions. They are still believing that they "liberated Estonia" (brutal occupation) in World War II.
Back at that time, there were some "rebellions of the people against goverment" (actually russian troops). In more modern times, the Chechen elections were fabricated.
So, the tactics of doing one and saying another isn't changed much.

- Russian Federation is an empire built on occupied people. They claim they protect the independece. What about checen? The finno-ugri tribes is north Russia who have been robbed of their lands?
There are many small nations under the Russia, never to be free. The empire lost many of it's lands in early 90'ies (Baltics, Ukraine, Caucasus), but the desire to control them isn't gone.
Russia does not care about the Ossetians, they are being used.

- There is a long tradition of hard dictatorship in Russia. From the Czar Russia to Soviet Union to Modern Russia, it's been under hard control. Many of the people are brainwashed and don't even know the other way. Like I said, media is under control. The current dictator, Vladimir Putin, has a fsb agency background, which is based on KGB. That goes for the most of elite- they have direct connections to KGB.

- Also, many of their older citizens are very racist about caucasians. There is a big problem with human rights over there. Caucasians are beaten up in Moscow.

- It is said that Ossetians are not the real natives there, they have immigrated from North Ossetia some time in the past, but I don't know how true it was. Anyway, lot of the Ossetian
goverment is under Russian influence.

- It is said that the Ossetians rebels started the attacks. Then Georgia reacted. Probably overreacted but still, they went there to control the situation, situation being, paramilitar separist attacks.

- It's a brutal attack against a country. Russians are claiming it's a "peaceguard" in South Ossetia. Peaceguard means bombing the towns all over Georgia (not only Ossetia). The
international civilian harbor has been bombed town, the civilian airport has been bombed. The ground force with special ops is marching on the capital city of Georgia.
Also, they are aiming for the gaz pipes.

-Georgia is calling for cease fire and has signed the international cease fire act. Russians refuse to do it. Reasons- more lies.

- How come the peace guard has such an offencive army standing? It seams as if the Ossetian battle was fabricated. Not the first time in history.

Russia is probably testing it's power and influence. If he can get away with it, I wonder, who are next? Many empires have started expansion by first attacking a single country with excuses to protect and so on.
For example, the Germany in WWII had a similar strategy.

I think the UN peaceguard should be sent in as soon as possible. Also, the "if you do not stop your attacks soon our relations might go bad" talk is weak. Economical sanctions should be applied right now,
the EU-Russia visa program canceled and more, and then when the attack doesn't stop, more sanctions.
12.08.2008 - 12:26
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
Mangus - Listening what say Russia in this comnflict its always wrong and uncorect like other country who fight, for example Russia vs Czceceny
Czcecens sad thay kill 400 russian solders, Russia sad only 34 , same ewey comflic where are comflit dont trust to fighting sides

Liberate Estonia xaxxaxaxaxaxaxaxax same thay do whit Poland, and whole eat Europa

I totaly agree, about fenno-ugri people, but those all small nations, and liberate, I dont think it ewer hepens, because even USA and what ever dont cares about them, even fins dont need Carelia beck, same whit Kenigberg , its stick beck in 50 years that those people even can not live europian life anymore
Russia even dont care about SERBIA, poor serbs belive its brothers , Russia use Serbia and Kosovo to made politics, be anti USA and something anti alse
Open eyes people,

but eatleast in Tsar days there was orthodox christiantuy who was banned in USSR

Not only thay all black and white non russians beeten there, russian skin heds are werry dangerous and its not safe for foreners, yes kaukazians beetem there,

IMO best way are ban Russia from Olymics, UEFA, FIFA whatever, cut em all to test them, even if tahy are big thay cant be whit out outside world

China done good it, but I dont think in Sochi there wont be some trying blow up, you know money talks

Iraq attacked to Kuwait
Civil war un Yugo
Kaukaws wars adn we live in 21th cenutry

Eddie: Obama or new president I dont think eh ever will attack to Iran, there me more shit how in Iraq, only trow 10 000 napalm or samew what was trow to japan , otherwise situation wont eb stabil
Under strong silam law, rebelion grooops are stoped, but then no law thay be walkung like wild animals whit no oriantaion and destroying all
----

apos;'
[image]
12.08.2008 - 12:42
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
WIT Georgia vs Ausria Wien will be played in Armenia or Azerbajan
Irand game be canceled
Spartak Moscow, Zenit shood play games in Kazashatn too
----

apos;'
[image]
12.08.2008 - 12:43
Stalker
Lone wanderer
Written by EddieGunner on 12.08.2008 at 01:18

well dunno but i think this is just one test, something like USA wanna see how Russia is doing wiht army and everything and guessing how Russia could react if they attack IRAN

In this could be some truth, definitely.
----
12.08.2008 - 12:55
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
Written by Stalker on 12.08.2008 at 12:43

Attack to Iran, man you see what is in Iraq, those people was under countroll, and situation was stabil, now no Husein and .. chaos like rates run from drawning ship, but in Iran be chaos more how 10000000000000000000000 rates wanna get out of one rakije bottle ,
It was Mister George W. Busch idea, who has less brains and orianted in situation how shoutbox spammers
I doubt new president will do it
----

apos;'
[image]
12.08.2008 - 12:58
Stalker
Lone wanderer
Written by Bad English on 12.08.2008 at 12:55

Written by Stalker on 12.08.2008 at 12:43

Attack to Iran, man you see what is in Iraq, those people was under countroll, and situation was stabil, now no Husein and .. chaos like rates run from drawning ship, but in Iran be chaos more how 10000000000000000000000 rates wanna get out of one rakije bottle ,
It was Mister George W. Busch idea, who has less brains and orianted in situation how shoutbox spammers
I doubt new president will do it

LOL man, you really think Bush is the one who runs the country?? LOL dude... Presidents change, government stay, thats the 'best' part...
But no, if they attack Iran, Iran will nuke Israel, and Israel will nuke Iran, end there you go... Apocalypse now.
----