Metal Storm logo
Do you think metal fans are more intelligent than the average person?

Original post

Posted by Haddonfield, 20.07.2009 - 01:55
I know this might seem a wierd topic but it's something I've considered for a long time. I will explain. When I was in high school, not many people listened to rock or metal, as you would expect from 11 to 15 year olds. I think people find their personilty at around 16 or 17 years old. We were about 5 rock (metal) fans in a school of 400 pupils. When I moved on to Lycee (French equivalent to College), there were slighty more rock/metal fans, it's funny to notice how those people who listened to Nirvana and co. back in high school suddenly appeared to listen to all sorts of metal bands. We were all drawn together. Basically every metalhead in the school new the others. We were a maximum of 30 metalheads out of 700 students. I must mention now that in high school and Lycee, the rock/metal fans were always average students, getting average marks without working at all, and I was one of them. When I moved on to Uni, it seemed most my metal friends had to, and many more from over colleges. In the first year, of English studies, we were a full line in the amphitheatre who the lecturers depised and saw as rejects and future dropouts. Again, we all got slightly about average grades, just enough to get through to the following year with the minimum of work. Funny enough, along the years us metalheads managed to progress from year to year whilst others droped out. In our third year we were like 20 out of 60 students. During my masters degree, we were 5 out of fifteen. It's as if we're the only people with a mind capable of analysing a subject quickly and intelligently are capable of understanding the beauty of metal. I would like to know whether other people have experienced or noticed similar things or whether it was a one of matter that occured during my education (although the amount of fresh metalhead students turning up every year at Uni tends to justify my statement).

PS: A mate made me notice the same thing with left handed people. Every year the proportion of left handed people in the class tended to rise, I remember one lesson when there were more lefthanded people than right handed and that is not natural.
27.03.2011 - 00:04
Yasmine
Written by [user id=111774] on 26.03.2011 at 23:46

So now you're discussing ebonics and racism... On a thread about metalheads intelligence...

No one was discussing racism, he was just doing that to continue you talking to me. If you were a chick you'd understand that some boys just have that problem. Anyway of course metalheads as a n entire unit, or "whatever" cause someone couldn't find the word "sentient", are not more intelligent than any other groups of listeners. Then again when you're from Canada, the UK, etc you don't deal with rednecks either. lol
----
"Both optimists and pessimists contribute to our society. The optimist invents the airplane and the pessimist the parachute." G B Stern
"Society is like a stew. If you don't stir it up every once in a while then a layer of scum float u
27.03.2011 - 00:05
BitterCOld
The Ancient One
Admin
Quote:
Written by Yasmine on 26.03.2011 at 23:42

i use ebonics regularly in my reviews... kvlt, grim, necro, satam, tr00...

Technically not ebonics, as ebonics does not work the same way.

no, ebonics might not work that way, but i hear sarcasm does.

trying to bring levity to a stupid thread where stupid people think they are smarter than other people just because of their preference in music. but i guess the super smart mensa metal fans are so smart that obvious sarcasm and word play (black slang, black metal slang) are too low brow to register on their radar.

sorry you missed the joke. go back to your regularly scheduled ranting and raving and setting fire to straw men.
----
get the fuck off my lawn.

Beer Bug Virus Spotify Playlist crafted by Nikarg and I. Feel free to tune in and add some pertinent metal tunes!
27.03.2011 - 00:08
Yasmine
Quote:
Written by BitterCOld on 27.03.2011 at 00:05

trying to bring levity to a stupid thread where stupid people think they are smarter than other people just because of their preference in music. but i guess the super smart mensa metal fans are so smart that obvious sarcasm and word play (black slang, black metal slang) are too low brow to register on their radar.

sorry you missed the joke. go back to your regularly scheduled ranting and raving and setting fire to straw men.

I realized that, not sure why you assume otherwise, unless it's buttbuddy syndrome (Got help a friend in need). I simply feel sarcasm is a weak minds shield.
I feel your far reaching self projection, btw.
38 and self projecting still......wow to the absolute extreme.
----
"Both optimists and pessimists contribute to our society. The optimist invents the airplane and the pessimist the parachute." G B Stern
"Society is like a stew. If you don't stir it up every once in a while then a layer of scum float u
27.03.2011 - 00:16
Doc G.
Full Grown Hoser
Staff
Written by Yasmine on 26.03.2011 at 23:33

First it wasn't a joke, you're simply attempting to save face.
Secondly an expert in the feild proving facts in a debate is not proof how? In a formal debate the debate would actual end right here. Clearly you've no experience with such things.
Third, if one has no education, nothing learned from parents, never taught to read, no education period as you've purposed. How is that better than a wild animal?
4th, I realize in most cases this is true, but as said so many times now, I Don't know a single rap fan with a college ed ucations, and many of them drop outs. And it's been up for debate to use ebonics in class rooms before so that black kids could pass English, because they can't pass an English class that kids from India, France and other exchange programs can pass with English as their 2nd and 3rd language.
5th, Ive posted a single rude comment to prove a point, I've provided you with facts from an expert which you fail to examine and you simply refuse to think you could somehow be how. I will not speak with anyone like you.

First off, fine - don't believe I was joking. I'm not going bother wasting time explaining a single off hand comment.
Secondly - what facts have you proven? You've made statements, but have not backed yourself up with well...anything. That's is why you failed here. Still claiming that only unintelligent people use ebonics with no sort of evidence to support it aside from "no formal writings contain ebonics"...Well, fuck me, did you even read more than half a sentence into my response? (PS - if you've made it this far - you're improving!) What proof from experts? I'm basing my arguments upon day-to-day experiences - my social circle isn't exclusively metalheads, and I work in customer service at various music stores. Now I know that doesn't make me a professional of any kind, but it has given me the opportunity to kind of gauge these things, and from first hand impressions I picked up from repeat customers, I find there to be no correlation whatsoever.

Now, please read this quote:
Written by BitterCOld on 26.03.2011 at 17:53

Because i like what i like, whoever else likes what i like is smarterer than the dumberer people who don't like what i like. anyone who likes different things than me is stupid. duh.

Read it again.
Read it again.
And again.
Again, please.
Again.
Again.
Point proven? I highly doubt it. Oh well, worth a shot.

HYPOCRITICAL. lol Don't address me, period, you're harassing me after this.

Uhhh...No. You don't fucking do that. Come in, make a statement, fly off the handle when some disagrees with you, then ragequit and claim we're harassing you when you get called on your bullshit. I'm not sure what kind of people surround you in reality, but I'm curious as to how one can successfully go through life with such a childish attitude.

Too sum things up, and to finally get to a point that you seem to be routinely overlooking - there are morons and geniuses of every walk of life. There are plenty of intelligent metalheads, there are plenty of intelligent rappers/country fans/punks/you name it. There is also no way of proving one is more intelligent than the other with any sort of unbiased measurement.
----
"I got a lot of really good ideas, problem is, most of them suck."
- George Carlin
27.03.2011 - 00:20
BitterCOld
The Ancient One
Admin
Quote:
Written by Yasmine on 27.03.2011 at 00:08

I realized that, not sure why you assume otherwise, unless it's buttbuddy syndrome (Got help a friend in need). I simply feel sarcasm is a weak minds shield.

for starters, troy is not a friend in need. the young lad can stand up for himself quite well and needs zero aid from me.

i simply feel sarcasm is a great way to tear down self-righteous morons. sarcasm and satire are fantastic. why? because they rot and erode. and they make people laugh. at the target. if you were 'strong minded' i imagine you could just pass right by my comment without responding... yet you opted to quote me (again, twice now. what i post is none of your "bussiness" (sic) that's just harassment! ) so clearly it bothered you enough to have to reply.

you can claim some basic response of 'intellectual curiosity' or just a whim to reply... and i'll break out my accordion to accompany you while you tapdance.

laughing my fucking ass off... weak minds shield? from what? your oh so harsh keyboard onslaught? oh noes! internet troll said mean things about me while ducking arguments with tangents!
----

Beer Bug Virus Spotify Playlist crafted by Nikarg and I. Feel free to tune in and add some pertinent metal tunes!
27.03.2011 - 00:21
Yasmine
Written by Doc G. on 27.03.2011 at 00:16

Written by Yasmine on 26.03.2011 at 23:33

First it wasn't a joke, you're simply attempting to save face.
Secondly an expert in the feild proving facts in a debate is not proof how? In a formal debate the debate would actual end right here. Clearly you've no experience with such things.
Third, if one has no education, nothing learned from parents, never taught to read, no education period as you've purposed. How is that better than a wild animal?
4th, I realize in most cases this is true, but as said so many times now, I Don't know a single rap fan with a college ed ucations, and many of them drop outs. And it's been up for debate to use ebonics in class rooms before so that black kids could pass English, because they can't pass an English class that kids from India, France and other exchange programs can pass with English as their 2nd and 3rd language.
5th, Ive posted a single rude comment to prove a point, I've provided you with facts from an expert which you fail to examine and you simply refuse to think you could somehow be how. I will not speak with anyone like you.

First off, fine - don't believe I was joking. I'm not going bother wasting time explaining a single off hand comment.
Secondly - what facts have you proven? You've made statements, but have not backed yourself up with well...anything. That's is why you failed here. Still claiming that only unintelligent people use ebonics with no sort of evidence to support it aside from "no formal writings contain ebonics"...Well, fuck me, did you even read more than half a sentence into my response? (PS - if you've made it this far - you're improving!) What proof from experts? I'm basing my arguments upon day-to-day experiences - my social circle isn't exclusively metalheads, and I work in customer service at various music stores. Now I know that doesn't make me a professional of any kind, but it has given me the opportunity to kind of gauge these things, and from first hand impressions I picked up from repeat customers, I find there to be no correlation whatsoever.

Now, please read this quote:
Written by BitterCOld on 26.03.2011 at 17:53

Because i like what i like, whoever else likes what i like is smarterer than the dumberer people who don't like what i like. anyone who likes different things than me is stupid. duh.

Read it again.
Read it again.
And again.
Again, please.
Again.
Again.
Point proven? I highly doubt it. Oh well, worth a shot.

HYPOCRITICAL. lol Don't address me, period, you're harassing me after this.

Uhhh...No. You don't fucking do that. Come in, make a statement, fly off the handle when some disagrees with you, then ragequit and claim we're harassing you when you get called on your bullshit. I'm not sure what kind of people surround you in reality, but I'm curious as to how one can successfully go through life with such a childish attitude.

Too sum things up, and to finally get to a point that you seem to be routinely overlooking - there are morons and geniuses of every walk of life. There are plenty of intelligent metalheads, there are plenty of intelligent rappers/country fans/punks/you name it. There is also no way of proving one is more intelligent than the other with any sort of unbiased measurement.

Uh uh uh uh proven with an expert, again just stop dude. It's not rage quiting you 2 are right no matter what the sky is green, 2+2 is 95686, etc. You're self projecting, I called you on the BS with an expert. The sad part about all this is YOU are actually more proof of your point than any actual case study. lol I do get to decide when you stop harassing me, I've asked 3 times that you stop talking to me. No means no kid.
----
27.03.2011 - 00:23
Yasmine
Quote:
Written by BitterCOld on 27.03.2011 at 00:20

Written by Yasmine on 27.03.2011 at 00:08

for starters, troy is not a friend in need. the young lad can stand up for himself quite well and needs zero aid from me.

i simply feel sarcasm is a great way to tear down self-righteous morons. sarcasm and satire are fantastic. why? because they rot and erode. and they make people laugh. at the target. if you were 'strong minded' i imagine you could just pass right by my comment without responding... yet you opted to quote me (again, twice now. what i post is none of your "bussiness" (sic) that's just harassment! ) so clearly it bothered you enough to have to reply.

you can claim some basic response of 'intellectual curiosity' or just a whim to reply... and i'll break out my accordion to accompany you while you tapdance.

laughing my fucking ass off... weak minds shield? from what? your oh so harsh keyboard onslaught? oh noes! internet troll said mean things about me while ducking arguments with tangents!

They rot and erode their user, because that user lacks fact and the ability to make rational arguments, thus sarcasm is nothing more than pot shots. And no you didn't actually laugh, the only one having a tangent is you. Buttbuddy syndrome. Grow up. LAWL, 3 members of the staff against 1 lil girl. That's gotta feel bad.
Again, LET IT GO, all 3 of you are straight up harassing me, attempt 4 to end the conversation.
----
27.03.2011 - 00:33
Varegan
Hamranakara
Silence and sacram, shield and sword of an idiot!
----
Written by muthafucka on 08.07.2010 at 06:46

"METAL STORM" (LIGHTING STRIKES)
27.03.2011 - 00:36
BitterCOld
The Ancient One
Admin
Written by Yasmine on 27.03.2011 at 00:23

They rot and erode their user, because that user lacks fact and the ability to make rational arguments, thus sarcasm is nothing more than pot shots. And no you didn't actually laugh, the only one having a tangent is you. Buttbuddy syndrome. Grow up. LAWL, 3 members of the staff against 1 lil girl. That's gotta feel bad.
Again, LET IT GO, all 3 of you are straight up harassing me, attempt 4 to end the conversation.

oh i don't lack the ability to make rational arguments. you just can't out-argue crazy. case in point:

"you are straight up harassing me"... funny. it is YOU who have been quoting me. I did not seek out your attention. No thanks, Cybill. I posted separately and you have opted to quote me three separate times now. the only reason i respond is i get that little notification up top.

if you truly wanted to walk away from the conversation you simply would. instead you keep quoting the people you claim are "harassing" you (see also: merely responding) ... and then yell at them for responding.

if you truly want to end the conversation, just walk away. it's not hard. but if you quote me again, i will likely respond... just because i know it is likely to annoy you. and you WILL respond again because you do have that same weak mind you accuse others of having and cannot "LET IT GO" yourself. otherwise you would have done so long ago.
----

27.03.2011 - 00:38
Yasmine
Written by Varegan on 27.03.2011 at 00:33

Silence and sacram, shiled and sword of an idiot!

Yea you learn not to use sarcasm as you learn to debate. It has NOTHING to do with rational thought. I did not mean to start a huge shitstorm. I thought people here would actually get into the debate with me and be able to rationalize my thoughts, and my brother's. However this wasn't the case at all. Not for a 2nd did they consider my thoughts, thus I wish not to speak with them without VERY good cause anymore. I haven't been here very long at all. Overall I like it, but being mobbed by the staff is not my idea of a good time.
----
27.03.2011 - 00:41
Yasmine
Written by BitterCOld on 27.03.2011 at 00:36

Written by Yasmine on 27.03.2011 at 00:23

oh i don't lack the ability to make rational arguments. you just can't out-argue crazy. case in point:

"you are straight up harassing me"... funny. it is YOU who have been quoting me. I did not seek out your attention. No thanks, Cybill. I posted separately and you have opted to quote me three separate times now. the only reason i respond is i get that little notification up top.

if you truly wanted to walk away from the conversation you simply would. instead you keep quoting the people you claim are "harassing" you (see also: merely responding) ... and then yell at them for responding.

if you truly want to end the conversation, just walk away. it's not hard. but if you quote me again, i will likely respond... just because i know it is likely to annoy you. and you WILL respond again because you do have that same weak mind you accuse others of having and cannot "LET IT GO" yourself. otherwise you would have done so long ago.

Oh please all your saying is you want the last word. You are IN FACT not capable of rational thought. Yes harassment starts when I say this conversation ends, what do you understand about this? Convo over, just stop. You've not asked me to stop, I asked you 4 times. Just stop yourself from responding. That's sort of the point. I don't just mean here either, don't do it period.
----
27.03.2011 - 00:57
Doc G.
Full Grown Hoser
Staff
Written by Yasmine on 27.03.2011 at 00:21

Uh uh uh uh proven with an expert, again just stop dude. It's not rage quiting you 2 are right no matter what the sky is green, 2+2 is 95686, etc. You're self projecting, I called you on the BS with an expert. The sad part about all this is YOU are actually more proof of your point than any actual case study. lol I do get to decide when you stop harassing me, I've asked 3 times that you stop talking to me. No means no kid.

I'll make this short and sweet, seeing as you seem to fail to read more than 3 sentences into anyones response:

WHAT EXPERT?

Self projection is the only way to make any sort of evidence one way or another in regards to the topic question. Some people are dumb, some people are smart. I was giving a real life experience example as to how intelligence and music preference really have no connection to one another.

Written by Yasmine on 27.03.2011 at 00:41

Oh please all your saying is you want the last word. You are IN FACT not capable of rational thought. Yes harassment starts when I say this conversation ends, what do you understand about this? Convo over, just stop. You've not asked me to stop, I asked you 4 times. Just stop yourself from responding. That's sort of the point. I don't just mean here either, don't do it period.

Your guilty of the same thing. Not only that, but you started the hostility, you should be prepared to defend yourself. It's like punching someone in the back of the head, then saying "I don't want to fight" when they turn around to hit you back. So either concede, or deal with the responses. It's quite simple, but I suppose it is pretty difficult when you are as neurotically self-righteous as yourself.
----
- George Carlin
27.03.2011 - 01:04
Yasmine
Written by Doc G. on 27.03.2011 at 00:57

Written by Yasmine on 27.03.2011 at 00:21

I'll make this short and sweet, seeing as you seem to fail to read more than 3 sentences into anyones response:

WHAT EXPERT?

Self projection is the only way to make any sort of evidence one way or another in regards to the topic question. Some people are dumb, some people are smart. I was giving a real life experience example as to how intelligence and music preference really have no connection to one another.

Written by Yasmine on 27.03.2011 at 00:41

Your guilty of the same thing. Not only that, but you started the hostility, you should be prepared to defend yourself. It's like punching someone in the back of the head, then saying "I don't want to fight" when they turn around to hit you back. So either concede, or deal with the responses. It's quite simple, but I suppose it is pretty difficult when you are as neurotically self-righteous as yourself.

Actually it's like telling some drunk bum to get off me and him not doing it. So boy, get off me, attempt 6. I don't need to concede anything, I was the only one here to present facts. And lastly as neurotically self-righteous is your issue. NOW STOP.

YOU + ARE = You're.
----
27.03.2011 - 01:06
Fat & Sassy!
Elite
XD

Holy shit. This... this has to be the most ridiculous argument I've read in a forum in a long, long time. An excellent display of psychotic perseverance if I've ever seen one. I suggest you get off the computer, Yasmine, and maybe... you know... get out and get a grip. Live life. A college degree doesn't make you an all-knowing queen of the fucking universe.
27.03.2011 - 01:07
Yasmine
Written by Fat & Sassy! on 27.03.2011 at 01:06

XD

Holy shit. This... this has to be the most ridiculous argument I've read in a forum in a long, long time. An excellent display of psychotic perseverance if I've ever seen one. I suggest you get off the computer, Yasmine, and maybe... you know... get out and get a grip. Live life. A college degree doesn't make you an all-knowing queen of the fucking universe.

Spoken like someone that doesn't have one. And here's the hostility" Not to sound rude, but that is possibly the whitest statement I've ever heard"
Now it takes 4 of ya. lol
----
27.03.2011 - 01:07
Doc G.
Full Grown Hoser
Staff
Written by Yasmine on 27.03.2011 at 01:04

Actually it's like telling some drunk bum to get off me and him not doing it. So boy, get off me, attempt 6. I don't need to concede anything, I was the only one here to present facts. And lastly as neurotically self-righteous is your issue. NOW STOP.

YOU + ARE = You're.

Dodging the persons question attempt number...well, I lost count.

No. At least not until I see these "facts" and "experts" I've been hearing so much about.
----
- George Carlin
27.03.2011 - 01:10
Varegan
Hamranakara
Written by Yasmine on 27.03.2011 at 00:38

Written by Varegan on 27.03.2011 at 00:33

Silence and sacram, shiled and sword of an idiot!

Yea you learn not to use sarcasm as you learn to debate. It has NOTHING to do with rational thought. I did not mean to start a huge shitstorm. I thought people here would actually get into the debate with me and be able to rationalize my thoughts, and my brother's. However this wasn't the case at all. Not for a 2nd did they consider my thoughts, thus I wish not to speak with them without VERY good cause anymore. I haven't been here very long at all. Overall I like it, but being mobbed by the staff is not my idea of a good time.

you say the right thing, though i dont know much of your tought to agree or disagree or debate it. i just saw a sentence of and it inspired me point my finger at the bigger picture of this topic, most of people with title of "metalhead" are only depressed and silence people with nothing to say! and when i try to question them they start to shitstorm me off, just some hours ago one those badass "paganist with a v guitar in the forest trolls" (its exactly his profile pic) added me on facebook, he kept quiet for while, and when i questioned him about the meaning of the word "pagan" he started his the plan B (shitstorm) and u realy dont want to know what he said lol
----
Written by muthafucka on 08.07.2010 at 06:46

"METAL STORM" (LIGHTING STRIKES)
27.03.2011 - 01:10
Yasmine
Written by Doc G. on 27.03.2011 at 01:07

Written by Yasmine on 27.03.2011 at 01:04

YOU + ARE = You're.

Dodging the persons question attempt number...well, I lost count.

No. At least not until I see these "facts" and "experts" I've been hearing so much about.

There hasn't been a question, I provided facts, you never EVEN attempted to refute. And yes you "saw" the facts. I mean if you want we could do a formal debate on a moderated platform, No 3 people to harass me, my expert will speak, you can attempt to refute and when you can't you will simply fold, you won't be able to continue this. How about it? You let me know, pm me if you want.
----
27.03.2011 - 01:11
Fat & Sassy!
Elite
Written by Yasmine on 27.03.2011 at 01:07

XD

Spoken like someone that doesn't have one. And here's the hostility" Not to sound rude, but that is possibly the whitest statement I've ever heard"

Four of us to what? Just stop posting shit. It's that simple, chick. Jesus Christ... >_>

And how do you know if I don't have a college degree? I don't remember telling you this.
27.03.2011 - 01:14
Yasmine
Written by Fat & Sassy! on 27.03.2011 at 01:11

XD

Four of us to what? Just stop posting shit. It's that simple, chick. Jesus Christ... >_>

And how do you know if I don't have a college degree? I don't remember telling you this.

Because statements like that, no offense, seriously......come from inferiority complexes.

Also explain to me why you can't stop posting? To me it seems like you just want the last jab. I dont need that, I've asked so many times.
----
27.03.2011 - 01:15
Void_Eater
Account deleted
How about everybody here just burns their high school diploma's and dances, mmk?
27.03.2011 - 01:19
Troy Killjoy
perfunctionist
Staff
This all started because I wanted to know how rappers are inherently less educated than metalheads.

I don't believe through the course of this thread anyone has provided an answer to my question.
----
"Wise men talk because they have something to say; fools because they have to say something."
27.03.2011 - 01:22
Void_Eater
Account deleted
Written by Troy Killjoy on 27.03.2011 at 01:19

This all started because I wanted to know how rappers are inherently less educated than metalheads.

I don't believe through the course of this thread anyone has provided an answer to my question.

Here, I'll answer it. Some are, some aren't. Case closed.
27.03.2011 - 01:23
Fat & Sassy!
Elite
Written by Yasmine on 27.03.2011 at 01:14

Because statements like that, no offense, seriously......come from inferiority complexes.

http://www.phrases.org.uk/meanings/287950.html

Just step back, re-read all of your posts. Please. You are antagonizing folks. Whether what you're saying is the truest thing in the world, you are doing this. If you are as smart as you say you are, you can't be completely ignorant of this and know what you are doing. And this... kinda makes you a troll, in a sense. So yeah... stop that.
27.03.2011 - 01:24
Yasmine

Well not an answer you liked.

But Void is right, who would like the first dance?

Fat, unless you're willing to say that to Troy, Doc and the others, don't bother saying it to me. You can't be ignorant of special treatment. It was quite clear I had no intentions of trolling. I provided a point of argument. I seriously wanted to be done with the argument in 5-6 different post. So please tell me why I'm supposed to stop and they're allowed to continue.

I will gladly discontinue this conversation, but they must too.
----
27.03.2011 - 01:24
Doc G.
Full Grown Hoser
Staff

Not hostility at all, I made a sarcastic jab at a silly statement. It was not a comment about you, I was stating how uptight, and white-bred the comment sounded. Aside from that, you are the one who started in with directly personal insults at others, and commenting on Troys small penis.

Written by Yasmine on 27.03.2011 at 01:10

There hasn't been a question, I provided facts, you never EVEN attempted to refute. And yes you "saw" the facts. I mean if you want we could do a formal debate on a moderated platform, No 3 people to harass me, my expert will speak, you can attempt to refute and when you can't you will simply fold, you won't be able to continue this. How about it? You let me know, pm me if you want.

Bring out the expert! As you seem incapable of explaining your thoughts.

Written by Yasmine on 27.03.2011 at 01:14

Also explain to me why you can't stop posting? To me it seems like you just want the last jab. I dont need that, I've asked so many times.

As far as inferiority complexes go, you seem to be displaying the most basic, publicized symptoms of having one.
We can't stop posting because A) We've got time to kill, and B) You keep posting absurd responses.
----
- George Carlin
27.03.2011 - 01:26
Doc G.
Full Grown Hoser
Staff
Written by [user id=111774] on 27.03.2011 at 01:22

I've stated that about a dozen times throughout the course of this threads existence. Some still refuse to accept it.
----
- George Carlin
27.03.2011 - 01:27
Troy Killjoy
perfunctionist
Staff
Written by Yasmine on 27.03.2011 at 01:24

Well not an answer you liked.

But Void is right, who would like the first dance?

Would you mind re-explaining your answer? There's been so much developmental chaos in this thread I seemed to have misplaced the memory of that ever taking place.

That may have come across more sarcastic than I initially intended, but a repeated answer would definitely be appreciated.

After that, maybe we can dance. I've got some pretty sick moves, just to warn you.
----
"Wise men talk because they have something to say; fools because they have to say something."
27.03.2011 - 01:29
Troy Killjoy
perfunctionist
Staff
Written by [user id=111774] on 27.03.2011 at 01:22

Quite right.
----
27.03.2011 - 01:30
Void_Eater
Account deleted
Psh, nobody beats my moves