Posted by Karlabos, 23.12.2015 - 23:54
Y u no make a list?
12.10.2016 - 21:00
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
Written by ANGEL REAPER on 12.10.2016 at 20:47

Written by Bad English on 12.10.2016 at 20:30

Working hours are 21:00-07:00 3 days per week 60%-75%

the joke was originally about turtle not bitting outside working hours ...

btw are you working in Zoo ?

man I don't think Sweden has zoo unless its Stockholm lol and no in sorta state imputation for underage ppl
turtle lives in hallway lol in aquarium
----
I stand whit Ukraine and Israel. They have right to defend own citizens.

Stormtroopers of Death - "Speak English or Die"

I better die, because I never will learn speek english, so I choose dieing
12.10.2016 - 21:05
ANGEL REAPER
Written by Bad English on 12.10.2016 at 21:00

Written by ANGEL REAPER on 12.10.2016 at 20:47

Written by Bad English on 12.10.2016 at 20:30

Working hours are 21:00-07:00 3 days per week 60%-75%

the joke was originally about turtle not bitting outside working hours ...

btw are you working in Zoo ?

man I don't think Sweden has zoo unless its Stockholm lol and no in sorta state imputation for underage ppl
turtle lives in hallway lol in aquarium

so you are jailor or janitor there?

also i've read that as "state amputation for underage people "
----
"Cross is only an iron,hope is just an illusion,freedom is nothing but a name..."
"Build your walls of the dead stone...Build your roofs of a dead wood..Build your dreams of a dead thoughts"
12.10.2016 - 21:17
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
Lol institution
----

12.10.2016 - 21:50
Cynic Metalhead
Paisa Vich Nasha
The place i'm living in is absolutely amazing. Jammu couldn't get better than what it is. The only problem which has always been here is of tensions between India and Pakistan.

45 days in a row it's been curfew, opened up for couple of days in between and then again curfew-ed due to firing on borders. This makes a living bit difficult, stressed, often black out, grounded in home due to Indian army taking over a place and implicating lot of law sections on citizens here. Market opening for 2 hrs in a day makes places jam-packed with people hurrying up to buy anything they getting before hooters(not hooters chicks i'm talking about) blows out for shutdown.

Well, it all can be granted once valley becomes peaceful. It sure as hell one of the best place to be live in north part of India.
13.10.2016 - 07:43
3rdWorld
China was a neat
Written by Cynic Metalhead on 12.10.2016 at 21:50

Well, it all can be granted once valley becomes peaceful. It sure as hell one of the best place to be live in north part of India.

Will get a lot worse before it gets better I presume. Also with China supporting Pakistan I see this only going down quite awkward. Also maybe the last decade just flew past my head but the claimed territories of China in the east and Pakistan in the west was a big surprise to me, dunno how the fuck it ever happened. Kashmir looks very weird in the map now if you remove those claimed territories. This will be the biggest issue for India for atleast the coming decade. Haven't been there myself yet but its defo a beautiful and awesome place, no wonder people go apeshit over this.
13.10.2016 - 11:06
Cynic Metalhead
Paisa Vich Nasha
Written by 3rdWorld on 13.10.2016 at 07:43

Written by Cynic Metalhead on 12.10.2016 at 21:50

Also with China supporting Pakistan I see this only going down quite awkward. Also maybe the last decade just flew past my head but the claimed territories of China in the east and Pakistan in the west was a big surprise to me, dunno how the fuck it ever happened. Kashmir looks very weird in the map now if you remove those claimed territories.

China supporting Pakistan is passé considering the fact that China always want India to be engaged with Pakistan so that they can push the boundaries further. That was the only relevant strategy they have ever work upon.

Indian army never got to move around much except of few movements over Siachen glaciers for intrusion of Chinese army but they successfully failed at every attempt. Having said that, cross borders firing always takes place in west where borders closely linked to Indian territory. As far as occupying territories are concerned, well, yeah they been pushed further by corresponding parties to capture unreserved places but then again, LoC creeps in and that is where tensions arises again. It's a fucking disputed place where either of the parties claiming to be in resulted in huge backlash in UN.

The recent surgical strike by India was one of the point to push Pakistan over LoC where supposed party apparently try to occupy by creating bunkers and rural people farming on agri lands to have a good watchtower-look over Indian activities taking place in Jammu & Kashmir. So any sort of attacks on borders resulted a complete shutdown in Jammu where army covers everything to safeguard local residents.

Talking of Kashmir, kashmiries trying real hard for separation and fighting their own useless battles with Indian army. It's hilarious.

Valley does get peaceful and it gets in good shape with everything falls in place pretty quickly but people in India doesn't get to know about it. Whatever the fuck they try to show on news channel isn't a true picture of here to be very honest.
02.11.2016 - 19:58
3rdWorld
China was a neat
Damn, this is metal as fuck.

08.11.2016 - 01:03
Karlabos
Meat and Potatos
So I just finished this game I made on paint (yep) which is a shmup/stg stuff where you need to press different buttons to
shoot in different patterns in order to kill enemies faster...

If you guys have some spare time I guess you could take a look at it?
Don't be too harsh on the judgement though, I'm no expert =p
----
"Aah! The cat turned into a cat!"
- Reimu Hakurei
09.11.2016 - 06:21
Cynic Metalhead
Paisa Vich Nasha
The creator of Family Guy Seth MacFarlane quoted my tweet and boy, my twitter handle just hanged.

Got upto 700+ notifications.
09.11.2016 - 07:09
3rdWorld
China was a neat
Written by Cynic Metalhead on 09.11.2016 at 06:21

The creator of Family Guy Seth MacFarlane quoted my tweet and boy, my twitter handle just hanged.

Haha nice.
10.11.2016 - 17:21
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
Now I need 20mikes to walk from busplace to work in winter it will be 5
----

10.11.2016 - 20:27
ANGEL REAPER
^ What?!

why would you walk over mikes from busplace (??? bus stop perhaps) to work? and what will be 5?

I NEED CONTEXT DUDE!
----
"Cross is only an iron,hope is just an illusion,freedom is nothing but a name..."
"Build your walls of the dead stone...Build your roofs of a dead wood..Build your dreams of a dead thoughts"
10.11.2016 - 21:53
no one
Account deleted
Written by ANGEL REAPER on 10.11.2016 at 20:27

^ What?!

why would you walk over mikes from busplace (??? bus stop perhaps) to work? and what will be 5?

I NEED CONTEXT DUDE!

You really care?
10.11.2016 - 22:07
Bad English
Tage Westerlund

^ What?!

I NEED CONTEXT DUDE!

mikes - munities in military slang
yes bus stop ---

answer is easy try to guess, summer 20-25 m, winter 5m ....
----

11.11.2016 - 11:23
ANGEL REAPER
Written by Bad English on 10.11.2016 at 22:07

^ What?!

I NEED CONTEXT DUDE!

mikes - munities in military slang
yes bus stop ---

thing is i should not need to guess when i read what you write
----
11.11.2016 - 11:25
ANGEL REAPER
Written by [user id=136611] on 10.11.2016 at 21:53

You really care?

well not really ,just like to poke on some of his weird sentences .

for fun...

...its lonely here...

----
11.11.2016 - 14:26
3rdWorld
China was a neat
Written by Bad English on 10.11.2016 at 22:07

ice?
11.11.2016 - 14:39
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
Yes its ice, lake will freeze and makes walking distance shorter
----

11.11.2016 - 18:52
ANGEL REAPER

you really took "pics or didnt happen" seriously
----
11.11.2016 - 19:21
Cynic Metalhead
Paisa Vich Nasha
Written by ANGEL REAPER on 11.11.2016 at 18:52

you really took "pics or didnt happen" seriously

It's for real.

I asked him a very simple question to which he quoted with his view.
11.11.2016 - 19:44
ANGEL REAPER
Written by Cynic Metalhead on 11.11.2016 at 19:21

It's for real.

nah, i say it is photoshop
----
11.11.2016 - 20:42
Cynic Metalhead
Paisa Vich Nasha
Written by ANGEL REAPER on 11.11.2016 at 19:44

It's for real.

Naaaah, i'd say it's for real.

Here it is.
11.11.2016 - 21:53
ANGEL REAPER
Written by Cynic Metalhead on 11.11.2016 at 20:42

Written by ANGEL REAPER on 11.11.2016 at 19:44

It's for real.

Naaaah, i'd say it's for real.

Here it is.

nah thats some hacking or other ind of witchcraft... Folks ,dont trust his lies !

----
12.11.2016 - 17:44
Azarath
Free as a.. Fish
That's cool and all, but a Family Guy episode takes almost a year to produce, including animation done in Korea.

And now, with the newly elected Pussygrabber-in-Chief and his "Nukes for Everyone!" policy, the Korean Peninsula might soon be an irradiated wasteland.
12.11.2016 - 19:19
ANGEL REAPER
Nah i doubt that. I got the feeling that Trump is one giant troll, telling people what they want to hear to get elected and than doing his own stuff on the long run. I think nothing in foreign policy of US will change.
----
12.11.2016 - 20:29
no one
Account deleted
If he's pulling out of helping other countries, in theory he should let north Korea fuck up south Korea
12.11.2016 - 21:08
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
Written by [user id=136611] on 12.11.2016 at 20:29

If he's pulling out of helping other countries, in theory he should let north Korea fuck up south Korea

wont happen, if N Korea starts play games it will be nuked, S Korea has airstrike plan whit balsirical missiles bomb whole capital city and use small nukes to army bases. it info has leaked and it will happen.
Helping others, I am aganst that Swe money goes to some where alse actually
----

12.11.2016 - 21:38
ANGEL REAPER
Written by Bad English on 12.11.2016 at 21:08

wont happen, if N Korea starts play games it will be nuked, S Korea has airstrike plan whit balsirical missiles bomb whole capital city and use small nukes to army bases. it info has leaked and it will happen.

nobody will get nuked , no major players would risk nuclear war and both koreas nuclear capacities are laughable . if war is to break out in korea i assume it will be conventional and most probably a smoke screen for China- others conflict in south china sea.
----
12.11.2016 - 21:45
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
Written by ANGEL REAPER on 12.11.2016 at 21:38

Written by Bad English on 12.11.2016 at 21:08

nobody will get nuked , no major players would risk nuclear war and both koreas nuclear capacities are laughable . if war is to break out in korea i assume it will be conventional and most probably a smoke screen for China- others conflict in south china sea.

US has nukes and if nukes be used only in N korea... Kim Fyck Chuck is biggest idiot in a world,
----

12.11.2016 - 22:03
no one
Account deleted
Everyone's an expert ever since this trump tragedy, no one really knows shit though. But yeah, there won't be any nukes going on anywhere.