Metal Storm logo
Metalocalypse

Original post

Posted by Gothya, 09.08.2006 - 04:17
ok. here we go, have you guys watched the trailer of this new cartoon from adult swim? well, i did it, and let me tell ya something, i really loved it, all the characters are nice and cool, that's all about a band named Dethklok, Skwisgaar Skwigelf, Toki Wartooth, William 'Murdeface', Pickles the drummer, and Nathan Explosion, are a talented and insanely band, dark, disturbing and so damn funny; i watch the trailer and it was great, hetfield's and hammett's voices appear in some episodes as fans.

So if you have the chance to watch Metalocalypse, check it out, it's great, if you did it already, what is your opinion about this new cartoon?

....alright this is the dethklok lineup:

* Skwisgaar Skwigelf : Lead Guitar
* William 'Murdeface' : Bass
* Pickles the drummer : drums(obviously)
* Toki Wartooth : Guitar
* Nathan Explosion : vocalist

you also can get further information on www.adultswim.com, visit the site.
12.10.2006 - 07:12
southern_metal
Account deleted
ALL HAIL DETHKLOK
24.10.2006 - 22:34
Skald
Account deleted
"Don't you remember being a little kids when your teeths woulds fall out and grow back and you would get the old one under the pillow so that ancient Norse god Orthor, the tooths collector give you a pickle nickle?"
Best text ever xD
25.10.2006 - 23:13
Black_Handed
A village idiot
wow i love the new song "Briefcase Full of Guts". id love to have it as an mp3. first pure death metal by Dethklok (or Brendon Small ) and it turned out great. before they played something like Power Death.
----

Cryptic Bleak Smurf of Ur
30.10.2006 - 04:47
Domaa
Account deleted
hail dethklok! best band ever.
01.11.2006 - 03:37
Gothya
hey what a great episode last week, nathan working in a dimmu burger store (any relation with dimmu borgir is only coincidence); what about that speech in the graduation, it's the best one ever 'cause you're death, you death, you gonna die, you're death! yeah nathan, keep brutal
----
OUR HEART MAKES THE PLANS,BUT IT IS THE LORD WHOM DIRECTS OUR STEPS
06.11.2006 - 18:16
Necronomicon
Account deleted
where do i see it?
06.11.2006 - 19:26
Skald
Account deleted
Here, for example.
06.11.2006 - 20:41
ASiema113
Hails for the link!
People at school block everything b/c their a bunch of dousch-bags
the Polish always come through!
Hail to True Polish Death Metal
----

Written by [user id=22888] on 18.01.2008 at 09:05

People are always at their very best when they're dead.
07.11.2006 - 00:40
Thryce
Retired Staff
Elite
I just saw the first 5 episodes. Hilarious! Brilliant! Brutal!
Dethklok rules

My favourite (if possible, since they're all good) of the 5 first episodes still is the very first one
----
Your favorite band sucks.
07.11.2006 - 00:52
Necronomicon
Account deleted
NICE thank you!!
13.11.2006 - 17:02
Desolate Grace
Account deleted
Honestly, as short as the episodes are, it is HILARIOUS.
Especially last nights episode.
18.11.2006 - 22:44
matos
Written by [user id=3838] on 08.10.2006 at 00:04

Has anyone else noticed that Pickles looks like Devin Townsend in redhead form?

i've heard that every character is based on real musician. Model for Pickles is Devin and model for Nathan is Corpsegrinder (quiote obvious huh), i'm not sure for Toki and Skiwisgaar, but i think thier models are Burzum (i mean Varg) and Alexi (CoB). I don't know about Murderface.
----
19.11.2006 - 13:19
Black_Handed
A village idiot
toki looks like mikael akerfeldt, murderface looks like "whoever you want" from black sabbath .
----

19.11.2006 - 13:45
Opium Magnet
Account deleted
Written by matos on 18.11.2006 at 22:44

Written by [user id=3838] on 08.10.2006 at 00:04

Has anyone else noticed that Pickles looks like Devin Townsend in redhead form?

i've heard that every character is based on real musician. Model for Pickles is Devin and model for Nathan is Corpsegrinder (quiote obvious huh), i'm not sure for Toki and Skiwisgaar, but i think thier models are Burzum (i mean Varg) and Alexi (CoB). I don't know about Murderface.

Well, there WAS something on wikipedia about all the characters and who they resemble. It said that Nathn resmebles Danzig, not Corpsegrinder.

Unfortunately it was removed from the particular article.

Devin is correct, which is not surprising, as everyone has guessed that one so far.

It also said that Toki resembles Vargs, Skwisgar resembles Alexi Laiho and Murderface resembles Geezer Buttler.
06.12.2006 - 21:16
Gothya
hye now, what the hell is going on with nathan? his girlfriend rebecca is ruin his life! now that she got in comma, what do you think guys? is she gonna be in the next episode? is she gonna die? i just hope nathan doesnt lose his mind as he said in the last episode; please nathan, stay brutal!!!
----
12.12.2006 - 20:04
Sunioj
I barely watch any TV or watch any shows, but this show is ingenius, its so funny because it stereotypes metalheads, my favorite characters are probably Toki and Swisgar, probably because I love their accents and scandinavian dry humor!!
13.12.2006 - 17:45
jadawal
I've only figured this show out yesterday and when I seen it I was like "man people on metalstorm definatly known about this for months" haha, so I had to check if there was a thread made for it and there was, otherwise I would of made it. Yes it is a fucking hilarious show, it even comes on my cable I get in Canada, which is rare, and fucking cool.
13.12.2006 - 20:03
Black_Handed
A village idiot
okk.....Behemoth Productions owned by Mr. Grishnakh whats next )). btw the outro song is pretty good
----

19.12.2006 - 04:57
jizzlord
like a fox
it's such a great show. i've seen the first 18 and there hasnt been a bad one yet
----

20.12.2006 - 23:06
Skald
Account deleted
"Metalocalypse has begun..."
This episode was fucking amazing. So dark and so much action.
I hope they'll make the second season. They gotta continue it now...
27.12.2006 - 21:58
Gothya
right, they MUST continue this show, and i'm sure they will
metalocalypse
----
27.12.2006 - 23:19
Opium Magnet
Account deleted
"That's my bread and butter you're F$%&#*& with" -

There will be at least another series as confirmed by Mr. Small himself or as far as I know.
30.12.2006 - 18:36
Xtreme Jax
Psycroptipath
Only seen the first episode (damn dial up connection) ... Haha This is so freaking hilarious!!

"We never drink before we go on stage"
"Im drinking right now"... All of the say "Me too" ... hahaha and "Food Library" then they all tryand say it
----

Hellcunt Smurf
30.12.2006 - 23:05
Basso
Account deleted
Burzums burgers
Gorgoroth's Mart
Marduks Minigolf

Brootal \m/
01.01.2007 - 20:08
Icewings
La Luna
I just can't believe that last night was the first time I saw it , I just can't my brother showed me last night I mean come on how could I miss such an awesome show all this time hopefully I will get to see more often ...
----

Metalheads for Black Lives and Land Back
01.01.2007 - 22:07
Susan
Smeghead
Elite
There was a marathon on last night! It was the first time I saw the episode where the government hired that assassin to kill them on "employee review" day. It was the greatest thing ever Especially the diamond encrusted codpiece

It's also the first time I noticed that Mark Hamill does some of the voices. I knew he had a big career in cartoon voices but this was the LAST thing I expected!!!
----
"A life all mine
Is what I choose
At the end of my days"
--The Gathering "A Life All Mine" from Souvenirs
02.01.2007 - 04:05
Arian Totalis
The Philosopher
Written by Susan on 01.01.2007 at 22:07

There was a marathon on last night! It was the first time I saw the episode where the government hired that assassin to kill them on "employee review" day. It was the greatest thing ever Especially the diamond encrusted codpiece

It's also the first time I noticed that Mark Hamill does some of the voices. I knew he had a big career in cartoon voices but this was the LAST thing I expected!!!

Yeah that was a pretty good Episode, I really love how after the Interview table had broken and as the assasian was laying on the ground Murderface leaned down and told Him "Could you Do Me a Favor? Could you have a great day? Could ya do that? Thanks" That was Hillarious. lol I also Liked Swisgaar's Interview questions and how little Sense they made, it reminds me of some Of K7's posts (All In good spirit bro)
----
"For the Coward there is no Life
For the hero there is No Death"
-Kakita Toshimoko

"The Philosopher, you know so much about nothing at all." _Chuck Schuldiner.
03.01.2007 - 22:03
Icewings
La Luna
well I saw more episodes last night , this show is brilliant OMG so so funny , I just love it , the last episode I saw was when they awake the troll in finland lol so funny , I love it I hope that they keep showing it ohh yeah I love the coffee song from the hills of colombia LOL ...
----

Metalheads for Black Lives and Land Back
04.01.2007 - 03:47
Arian Totalis
The Philosopher
Written by Icewings on 03.01.2007 at 22:03

well I saw more episodes last night , this show is brilliant OMG so so funny , I just love it , the last episode I saw was when they awake the troll in finland lol so funny , I love it I hope that they keep showing it ohh yeah I love the coffee song from the hills of colombia LOL ...

Yeah Dethtroll is My favorite Episode. I really like when thet;re about to get killed and Nathan says "Hey, throw the phones at that Guy" Refering to the troll I also Like the part with music Dislexia Ridiculous XD
----
"For the Coward there is no Life
For the hero there is No Death"
-Kakita Toshimoko

"The Philosopher, you know so much about nothing at all." _Chuck Schuldiner.
04.01.2007 - 04:41
GoldenerSchnitt
I love that show its hilarious the characters especially Toki and Skwisgaar their so freakin funny
My favorite episode would have to be the newist one episode 20
"I have always hated you Skwisgaar"
"I knows Toki, I knows"
and I hope their is another season I love that show.