Metal Storm logo
Anti Islamic Black Metal

Original post

Posted by The Turbanator, 13.07.2012 - 15:37
There are not many bands that have this theme in their music. Came across a few interesting one.

One is Seeds Of Iblis. Vocalist is a female :

Another one is Janaza :

and the last one is Ayat (2 members from Lebanon) :

15.07.2012 - 01:53
Mad Arab666
I'm not sure about pro Islamic metal bands but there is a one man black metal band in Pakistan or Afghanistan where the lyrics are pro militant Islam. I can't remember the name (I thinks Tehran but I can't remember). Apparently he got visited by the Taliban but they left him alone when they learnt his lyrics correlated with their ideology.

As for anti islamic bands, well I'm all for it especially if they're if there in a strict religious country with valid reasons. As long as the lyrics remain intelligent then it's all the better. Although there's probably a band which could give deicide a run for there money when it comes to ridiculous lyrics I'm sure.
----
Bring up the wolves head!
15.07.2012 - 03:27
Oaken
Hipster
Written by mz on 14.07.2012 at 22:53

Written by X-Ray Rod on 14.07.2012 at 21:44

I don't see why there can't be islamic metal bands. Not contradicting at all.

There can be islamic metal music. Islamic texts have good a potential to be used as the lyrical content especially in the case of armageddon and doomsday. I even remember reading a black metal lyric from a western band that was directly adopted from islamic holy texts but It's the public culture here that consider the whole metal music as satanic and anti-islam stuff.

What I meant is that the islamic ruling isn't generally tolerant of metal music, not the lyrical themes.
----
In that case, man is only air as well.
15.07.2012 - 04:55
M C Vice
ex-polydactyl
Written by Oaken on 14.07.2012 at 15:03

Written by M C Vice on 14.07.2012 at 07:37

Written by Oaken on 13.07.2012 at 15:48

Those stupid bands ruin our scene Bands like these are the reason that metal will never prosper in islamic countries.

You just need a bunch of pro-Islam black metal bands to act as a counter balance.

Islam =/= metal. They're fully contradicting IMO, but I guess it is more possible to make religious prog/power/heavy metal bands than extreme metal, which usually boasts of rebellion.

They're not really contradictory. Lyrical content has nothing to do with the style of the music. I reckon black/death would be great for some of those fire and brimstone, devine wrath smiting the sinners-style preachers (or their Islamic counterparts, in this case). The rebellion/rage is usually directed at those the songwriters dislike, so why can't a religious type direct it at the sinners and blasphemers? Or how the power of Allah will crush the devil to dust.
Black metal being anti-religious is just a steriotype.
----
"Another day, another Doug."
"I'll fight you on one condition. That you lower your nipples."
" 'Tis a lie! Thy backside is whole and ungobbled, thou ungrateful whelp!"
15.07.2012 - 09:10
The Turbanator
Looks like the Seeds Of Iblis is fake. Sigh, what a fucking heartbreak.

http://metalluminati.com/anti-islamic-black-metal-band-from-iraq-a-hoax/?utm_source=rss&utm_medium=rss&utm_campaign=anti-islamic-black-metal-band-from-iraq-a-hoax

But still we can carry on discussing about this genre, as there are other bands out there.
----
In the name of forests; In the name of stars; In the name of all the seas; In the name of storms... Proud sons of ancient nation; Proud sons of sacred song in the wind; Proud sons behind a mirror of ice who told... Fathers of the icy age!!
16.07.2012 - 23:50
BreadGod
Account deleted
Written by The Turbanator on 15.07.2012 at 09:10

http://metalluminati.com/anti-islamic-black-metal-band-from-iraq-a-hoax/?utm_source=rss&utm_medium=rss&utm_campaign=anti-islamic-black-metal-band-from-iraq-a-hoax

But still we can carry on discussing about this genre, as there are other bands out there.

I wrote up a response to that article here:

http://autisticmetalhead.blogspot.com/2012/07/in-defense-of-janaza.html

Even if Janaza is fake, I say, "So what?" I still love her work.
17.07.2012 - 10:54
The Turbanator
Written by [user id=5630] on 16.07.2012 at 23:50

Written by The Turbanator on 15.07.2012 at 09:10

I wrote up a response to that article here:

http://autisticmetalhead.blogspot.com/2012/07/in-defense-of-janaza.html

Even if Janaza is fake, I say, "So what?" I still love her work.

Good write up. Thanks for this.
----
In the name of forests; In the name of stars; In the name of all the seas; In the name of storms... Proud sons of ancient nation; Proud sons of sacred song in the wind; Proud sons behind a mirror of ice who told... Fathers of the icy age!!
17.07.2012 - 15:20
Spirit Molecule
spirit molecule
Written by X-Ray Rod on 13.07.2012 at 19:06

Written by The Turbanator on 13.07.2012 at 19:04
Yes. My sentiments exactly.

Yeah... and like I just pointed out.... Pretentious or not they are still risking their necks to some extent so my opinion doesn't really change that much.

Totally. I think it takes more balls if you're doing it for the shock value, coz you're going to die for something you don't believe in

I usually don't care for lyrical themes anyway, so for me it doesn't really matter if they're pro islam or anti islam. I'm not surprised at all that there are anti islam bands, I mean its metal, its about anti everything.
----
If you never wake up from a dream does it become reality?

Last fm
Don't click here
01.07.2013 - 11:48
The Turbanator
Seeds Of Iblis came up with new track.

----
26.08.2014 - 17:43
JD
Account deleted
I think Ayat is still active I just found this song youtube since 2012 and in the description they said:

"Ayat is alive...This is a track from the upcoming album "Carry On, Carrion"

26.08.2014 - 18:06
Karlabos
Meat and Potatos
Was reading the post above from the 2011's and Wut? So Seeds Of Iblis is a fake band? Didn't know about that.
But then is it a project by a guy on 'murica who collects photos of someone else and say that they are the 'band' or what? Who writes the music?
----
"Aah! The cat turned into a cat!"
- Reimu Hakurei
27.08.2014 - 06:57
Fearmeister
Account deleted
Written by Karlabos on 26.08.2014 at 18:06

Was reading the post above from the 2011's and Wut? So Seeds Of Iblis is a fake band? Didn't know about that.
But then is it a project by a guy on 'murica who collects photos of someone else and say that they are the 'band' or what? Who writes the music?

If I recall, the band itself isn't fake. But all images associated with the band are. This is because the identities of the musicians are kept in extreme secret. Not to seem cool or edgy, but because playing anti Islamic black metal is really really dangerous.
27.08.2014 - 15:31
Karlabos
Meat and Potatos
Written by [user id=126528] on 27.08.2014 at 06:57

Written by Karlabos on 26.08.2014 at 18:06

If I recall, the band itself isn't fake. But all images associated with the band are. This is because the identities of the musicians are kept in extreme secret. Not to seem cool or edgy, but because playing anti Islamic black metal is really really dangerous.

But in the article The Turbanator posted it was written more than that.
There was something about how there were members originally from distinct countries while they stated on the album that all of them were from post war Iraq, which would imply that the guys moved to Iraq after war just to form the band, which would sound ridiculous.
----
"Aah! The cat turned into a cat!"
- Reimu Hakurei
11.10.2014 - 02:49
Rasputin
Still does not negate the fact that the entire Scandinavian scene has no balls, and still goes on and on about Xtianity and talking shit about Christ. Wow, that's so edgy. I can't hope but laugh every time Watain or any of the other fucktards keep bragging how evil and anti-Christian they are. I am yet to see any of these "True" BM bands from Europe do something this daring. They won't, because they know that all tolerant Islam will come knocking on their door.
04.11.2014 - 15:54
Voidhanger
Some bands I'm surprised haven't been mentioned yet...

DAMAAR
SVOLDER
WEAPON
05.11.2014 - 09:10
M C Vice
ex-polydactyl
Are there any Islamic black metal bands? Christian black metal followed anti-Christian black metal closely, so are the muslims doing the same yet?
----
"Another day, another Doug."
"I'll fight you on one condition. That you lower your nipples."
" 'Tis a lie! Thy backside is whole and ungobbled, thou ungrateful whelp!"
05.11.2014 - 12:31
Vombatus
Potorro
^quick search on MA reveals only 3 indonesian DM bands having "islam" in their lyrics. Still no BM...
07.11.2014 - 08:30
Rasputin
That would require a lot of balls to pull off. I'm still waiting for the Vikings up North to start doing something, but guess not, Christ is a bigger threat up there it would seem.
19.11.2014 - 01:25
Wingtorte
The best anti-Islamic black metal band I've heard to date is definitely Weapon (Bangladesh/Canada). I have the Violated Hejab and Para Bhakti 7" EPs and would definitely recommend it.
20.11.2014 - 17:57
The Turbanator
Written by Wingtorte on 19.11.2014 at 01:25

The best anti-Islamic black metal band I've heard to date is definitely Weapon (Bangladesh/Canada). I have the Violated Hejab and Para Bhakti 7" EPs and would definitely recommend it.

Weapon is great but I don't think they have anti-Islamic lyrics.
----
21.11.2014 - 23:33
Wingtorte
Written by The Turbanator on 20.11.2014 at 17:57

Written by Wingtorte on 19.11.2014 at 01:25

Weapon is great but I don't think they have anti-Islamic lyrics.

Not sure how you can say that... Like I said, I have the two EPs and with songs like Remnants of a Burnt Mosque there are some pretty strong anti-Islamic sentiments going on there lol
13.01.2015 - 02:55
Totenlieder
I'm enjoying the Seeds of Ilblis.
I'll have to look into them a bit more.
----
Blut & Krieg
04.08.2016 - 23:07
LuciferOfGayness
Account deleted
05.08.2016 - 16:07
Sang Dalang Abu
Written by Vombatus on 05.11.2014 at 12:31

^quick search on MA reveals only 3 indonesian DM bands having "islam" in their lyrics. Still no BM...

Yeah fuck them.
07.08.2016 - 20:34
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
All BM bands are anti islam, islam is religion, all bands are anti Islamic, Satanism as rebellion .... only why we accosiate them from Christianity, islam is not our (European) thing Christianity is or was, and most BM bands represent Europe culturally, but we can dig deeper, its war against religion, conservative ideas , its liberator or mind, dogma and bullshit
----
I stand whit Ukraine and Israel. They have right to defend own citizens.

Stormtroopers of Death - "Speak English or Die"

I better die, because I never will learn speek english, so I choose dieing
10.08.2016 - 05:27
Y
Dudes , firstly i agree with aoken because u must guys live in arabic country to endure this suffering , they just dnt give a shit about music i mean instrumental just darked themes and staffs like that . we do all agree that religions just rules to the ppl brain so they can't let us free others from they control , and we knw that black metal "anti islamic theme or anti christianist or whatever have a msg and every message have a feeling and every feeling have an orgasm so before u judge something endure it .
----
15.09.2016 - 03:17
Totenlieder
Discovered a few that are pretty good I think:

Svolder
Sielunvihollinen
Ayat
----
Blut & Krieg
21.11.2016 - 00:19
Sure: all true BM is essentially anti-islam, anti-jewish and anti-xian.
29.12.2016 - 03:11
Totenlieder
Verlorener Stolz - Muslim Death. Doesn't get much more anti-islamic than that.

----
Blut & Krieg
31.12.2016 - 01:14
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
Bm idea was Satanism, and there we go stanism as rebellion as in every old school genre, rebel against system, rules, parents, brainwash, rules, obligation, and now in Scani society there are no things, we are liberal as fuck, don't mind other business, same time look at Pakistam, Saudi Arabia, Egypt now and other countries, to insult them well we cant we will be acused as racists, but is there freedom there+ No, all what BM stands can go there, all what we rebelled aganst in west , now can go and even more deeper in rebel form in saudia Arabia, or Pakistania , even in Russia where patriarch kiril is influence to voldomir putman ... basiscally Satanism as rebellion.,..
----
I stand whit Ukraine and Israel. They have right to defend own citizens.

Stormtroopers of Death - "Speak English or Die"

I better die, because I never will learn speek english, so I choose dieing
05.01.2017 - 07:27
Totenlieder
Written by Bad English on 31.12.2016 at 01:14

we will be acused as racists,

The last time I checked, religion and race are two totally different things. Same with hating religion and hating people.
You can hate on a religion without hating on the people who practice it. Besides, religion is religion. Its all the same.
Most people (mainly liberal cucks) don't understand that. You shit on christian religions no one cares. You shit on islam or judaism and bam, you're a racist all of a sudden.
Bullshit. Anti religion means anti religion. Even satanism.
----
Blut & Krieg