Metal Storm logo
Comment On The Latest Band Additions

Original post

Posted by Bad English, 11.02.2007 - 16:19
Since today has eddet new band in MS and there are no where coment it like newset news, I open this tread

But remeber dont coment Keep of Kalasium and older bands only LAITHEST!

Judas Iscariot

Well its nice that this band are in MS, one of moust underground BM bands in USA and seems ewery body knows then, etleist some songs
Ist good taht thay joun here because thay has no links only MA link, so its firts home for JI

I like song ''The Wind Stand Silance''
26.04.2007 - 18:46
Bitch Boy
Octavia Sperati is a cool band, but as K7 I'm not a big fan of them. I hasn't to do with the fact that they are all girls (except the drummer), because I actually think that's cool. I only think that Octavia Sperati is "more of the same" but still have good songs and good sound.
29.04.2007 - 23:54
Doc G.
Full Grown Hoser
Staff
I just noticed Hardcore Superstar got added on as a full featured band, it was on here before but was one of those inactive profiles, so I guess it wont be posted on the front page but oh well, still pretty cool.
----
"I got a lot of really good ideas, problem is, most of them suck."
- George Carlin
30.04.2007 - 01:36
(s)A!N?
Account deleted
Ive put in some info on a band called grave flowers ... again it was an inactive profiles.. but i belive its being worked on now thanks to me
hehe personally they one of my favorite bands...
but im not certian they will be featured at all...

who know have to wait and see
02.05.2007 - 11:52
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
Kipelov
Well I know band and its good hard rock/heavy metal for those who like Aria and ok Iron Maiden too
This band never be popular outside Russia thay belongs to those bands who are ToP in tahy country like Traot wa sin Finland, Trust in France , Baron Rojo iun Spain
If you wanna simmilar band Epizod
In them hp you can get 2 songs
Moletse Se(in englihs Praying)
Svoboden(Free)

http://www.epizod.com/
----
I stand whit Ukraine and Israel. They have right to defend own citizens.

Stormtroopers of Death - "Speak English or Die"

I better die, because I never will learn speek english, so I choose dieing
03.05.2007 - 17:31
Thryce
Retired Staff
Elite
I just added Channel Zero, a brilliant Thrash band. And probably the biggest Metal band from Belgium ever... So they deserve to have a place here.

Recommendation!
----
Your favorite band sucks.
03.05.2007 - 17:56
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
Written by Thryce on 03.05.2007 at 17:31

I just added Channel Zero, a brilliant Thrash band. And probably the biggest Metal band from Belgium ever... So they deserve to have a place here.

Recommendation!

Hmmm I woud say I like Acid better and there was more bands who play thrash well ok heavy metal in Belgium sorry man i forgot names i listen them in vibrations of doom but thos e80ties bands was awsome

thios band well I havnt listen them
----

03.05.2007 - 18:12
Thryce
Retired Staff
Elite
Written by Bad English on 03.05.2007 at 17:56

Hmmm I woud say I like Acid better and there was more bands who play thrash well ok heavy metal in Belgium sorry man i forgot names i listen them in vibrations of doom but thos e80ties bands was awsome

Acid played Heavy Metal, but yeah sure, they're a great band too.

But Channel Zero were much bigger, Acid always stayed somewhat a cult-band in my opinion.
Channel Zero's third album Unsafe sold over 60.000 copies in 1995 (30.000 of them in Belgium), and the album was also released in the USA. They played a lot of European summer festivals and toured everywhere in Europe (even as headliner before Bodycount). They opened for Megadeth, Biohazard, Obituary, Danzig, KISS, Napalm Death, Life Of Agony and Pro-Pain. And they even did a headlining tour in Australia.
----
Your favorite band sucks.
03.05.2007 - 18:22
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
Written by Thryce on 03.05.2007 at 18:12

Written by Bad English on 03.05.2007 at 17:56

Acid played Heavy Metal, but yeah sure, they're a great band too.

But Channel Zero were much bigger, Acid always stayed somewhat a cult-band in my opinion.
Channel Zero's third album Unsafe sold over 60.000 copies in 1995 (30.000 of them in Belgium), and the album was also released in the USA. They played a lot of European summer festivals and toured everywhere in Europe (even as headliner before Bodycount). They opened for Megadeth, Biohazard, Obituary, Danzig, KISS, Napalm Death, Life Of Agony and Pro-Pain. And they even did a headlining tour in Australia.

Acid are great also ok best band Belgium IMO are Keltgar man awsoem male and female vocal mix and there was good scene in 80ties when in MA I was checking belgian bands there was awsome 80ties heavy metal bandsd and speed bands but I forgot names

No doubt about Channel Zero man, no doubnt that tahya re big band but I cant know all band sin world IMO its not posible
----

05.05.2007 - 00:13
Lupas
Maximus
Why all these bands do not have such a fan onto thier profile

i can comment on Octavia Sperati. A good band besides that they are all females except the drummer. Thier new album is much recommented to all female fronted metal band
----
"For what point has this life if you can't realise your dreams?" -- The Divine Comedy
05.05.2007 - 00:27
Doc G.
Full Grown Hoser
Staff
I recently got Motley Crue added on.....'bout effing time.
----
- George Carlin
07.06.2007 - 00:33
Doc G.
Full Grown Hoser
Staff
I also noticed DevilDrivers profile recently became active...a big thanks to the people that made that happen!
----
- George Carlin
07.06.2007 - 04:43
Bitch Boy
I recently discovered Van Canto thanks to Baz's review. As I said in the review, it is a very innovative band, very different from that stuff we listen to in a daily basis. The vocals are really good, though I think that they would go better with music, because the lack of actual instrumentation results in a weak and poor sound. But as the main attraction of the band is that it's a capella, then with music they would lose that thing that makes them Van Canto.
07.06.2007 - 22:06
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
Nocturnus damn good band one of my fav bands and ione of my firts band realy awsoem, I dont wanna reapite but you can read all what i think about them in Nocturnus tread
----

07.06.2007 - 22:10
Baz Anderson
Staff
yes! yesterday and today I put up both Van Canto and Nocturnus
Van Canto.. amazing stuff, really won me over as soon as I heard it
and Nocturnus I have only just been introduced to as well.. I think they sound really really good too
07.06.2007 - 22:14
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
Written by Baz Anderson on 07.06.2007 at 22:10

yes! yesterday and today I put up both Van Canto and Nocturnus
Van Canto.. amazing stuff, really won me over as soon as I heard it
and Nocturnus I have only just been introduced to as well.. I think they sound really really good too

Thay sound unique its firts DM band who use keybords
----

08.06.2007 - 00:18
Dangerboner
Lactation Cnslt
lol Van Canto's description of "A Cappella Power metal" sounds like the most horrible thing out there. I'll check it out though, just so I can legitimately make fun of them.
12.06.2007 - 20:40
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
Kimaera - I m suprised see this band here but I know why its here thank's Guys from Lebanon,
I love this band its good doom metal and interesting lyrics realy great band what shood be here awsome i like it

Tharaphita - I know this band Good band I like such type of BM if you wanna free mp3 wisit this location estonianmetal thats why I know it and like, I listen this band some 2 years now

Skyforger - fisrt band from Latvia here well maybe my fav but I like it realy like good band and Im not happy about band pic here

Taak Awsome estonian doom metal realy awsoem its Dawn of Gahena vocalist project who are sings in setonian here
MP3 here Estonianmetal
BTW Dawn of gahena mp3 are there here

The Disciples Of Zoldon - doom I will chek it

Torn Apart - dunno it
----

12.06.2007 - 21:50
Baz Anderson
Staff
Written by Bad English on 12.06.2007 at 20:40

Torn Apart - dunno it

they are a Swedish death metal band - they asked me if they could be added and gave me all the information
they are sending me their EP to review as well.. they songs on myspace sound very good, so watch out for the review!!
12.06.2007 - 21:52
Lucas
Mr. Noise
Elite
Kimaera is awesome. They have a thread in the melodic realm of this forum, they deserve a check-out and/or a post!
----
SLUDGE. DOOM. DEATH. Wait, what?

"The reason I'm running for president is because I can't be Bruce Springsteen." - Barack Obama
12.06.2007 - 22:14
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
Written by Baz Anderson on 12.06.2007 at 21:50

Written by Bad English on 12.06.2007 at 20:40

Torn Apart - dunno it

they are a Swedish death metal band - they asked me if they could be added and gave me all the information
they are sending me their EP to review as well.. they songs on myspace sound very good, so watch out for the review!!

I will man try them i will but Skyforger can you change pic of band better thatw ho are in MA or other one, this is no good image
----

12.06.2007 - 22:33
Baz Anderson
Staff
the image for Skyforger looks ok to me - what do you think is wrong with it?
12.06.2007 - 22:40
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
Written by Baz Anderson on 12.06.2007 at 22:33

the image for Skyforger looks ok to me - what do you think is wrong with it?

Its not what i sue to see its more like doomish type not folk metal thay ususlay made suck pics like in MS for promo
----

12.06.2007 - 22:44
Baz Anderson
Staff
well the one on MA wouldn't look so clear when reduced to 150x150 because the people are the same colours as the background..
I think the picture that is there now is fine - you can see them clearly enough
12.06.2007 - 22:49
Ernis
狼獾
I'm awfully glad that Aesma Daeva has at last found its place among this site's featured bands....
12.06.2007 - 23:35
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
Written by Baz Anderson on 12.06.2007 at 22:44

well the one on MA wouldn't look so clear when reduced to 150x150 because the people are the same colours as the background..
I think the picture that is there now is fine - you can see them clearly enough

Hahah ok let it be
But there miss video, I edd it and also lyrics I shood edd them even if ist in latvian or it shood be in english?
----

13.06.2007 - 00:01
Baz Anderson
Staff
Written by Bad English on 12.06.2007 at 23:35

Hahah ok let it be
But there miss video, I edd it and also lyrics I shood edd them even if ist in latvian or it shood be in english?

if the lyrics are sung in Latvian then I guess you should post them in Latvian - but also put English translation at the bottom if you can as well
13.06.2007 - 00:06
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
Written by Baz Anderson on 13.06.2007 at 00:01

Hahah ok let it be

if the lyrics are sung in Latvian then I guess you should post them in Latvian - but also put English translation at the bottom if you can as well

You joking it takes a century to trasnlate and it specifical lyrics form like fold song its hard to trasnlate it and also if I can translate on ein day and edd then ok

but probleme is ist be terible error of some caracters like č, ?, ā, ?, ņ, ū and so thay be samiged because i dunno why seems here works english and estonina, but other caractes dont
----

13.06.2007 - 00:27
Ernis
狼獾

Hahah ok let it be

What if the lyrics are in another writing system...for instance Cyrillic....can these letters even be displayed here?
13.06.2007 - 00:36
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
Written by Ernis on 13.06.2007 at 00:27

Hahah ok let it be

What if the lyrics are in another writing system...for instance Cyrillic....can these letters even be displayed here?

I think ist quasten to Ivan not Baz
----

13.06.2007 - 00:37
Ernis
狼獾
No problem...I already discovered it's impossible here to use not-Latin characters.....it only shows some horseshite instead....whatever decoding method you would use....