Original post

Posted by Bad English, 13.12.2015 - 20:01
Written by ANGEL REAPER on 13.12.2015 at 19:49

is that your voice?

No my tiwns :p yes mine, bad quality and so on , I was walking
09.12.2023 - 09:53
Written by JoHn Doe on 09.12.2023 at 09:19

Written by Young Mind 37old on 09.12.2023 at 09:14

I like playing, teaseing, making fun, joking, the more I tease the more I love the ppl being teased. I dont know why, but scorpio ppl are like that.

So you're basically baiting and trolling.

Hahaha yea life is beautiful.
09.12.2023 - 10:03
JoHn Doe
Written by Young Mind 37old on 09.12.2023 at 09:53

I like playing, teaseing, making fun, joking, the more I tease the more I love the ppl being teased. I dont know why, but scorpio ppl are like that.

Baiting and trolling is also how you get banned.
----
I thought the two primary purposes for the internet were cat memes and overreactions.
09.12.2023 - 17:16
Written by JoHn Doe on 09.12.2023 at 10:03

Written by Young Mind 37old on 09.12.2023 at 09:53

Baiting and trolling is also how you get banned.

I don't know, but not yet, or I see nothing lol
20.01.2024 - 20:56
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
2 cool 80's, 90's movie clips whit a metal music, and those 2 movies are super good.

Crazy Lixx - Whiskey Tango Foxtrot (UST - 'Tango & Cash' 1989)

Crazy Lixx Ain't No Rest In Rock N' Roll (UST - 'Airheads' 1994)

----
I stand whit Ukraine and Israel. They have right to defend own citizens.

Stormtroopers of Death - ''Speak English or Die''
apos;'
[image]
I better die, because I never will learn speek english, so I choose dieing
08.02.2024 - 11:51
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
Cool song

----

apos;'
[image]
25.03.2024 - 09:54
Cynic Metalhead
Paisa Vich Nasha
Nothing, just wishing you all a very Happy Holi.

05.04.2024 - 08:59
no one
I'm not into As I Lay Dying but am interested in how a Christian came to try to murder his partner.
Thought this podcast interview with Tim Lambesis was pretty interesting, all the hard questions no fucking about.
https://open.spotify.com/episode/2ijU9UUpVgEJv5MCvrrcI3?si=xHLC2ZumTTu8fYEz9v6cuw
----
Unable to connect to the database
09.04.2024 - 13:29
Cynic Metalhead
Paisa Vich Nasha
In case anyone is interested, India today celebrating a new year.
21.04.2024 - 11:58
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
----

apos;'
[image]
23.04.2024 - 06:44
I got 15 years to understand, now the first song Rapture of Band Slumber is heroin addict. Good song tho.
23.04.2024 - 07:12
Written by Cynic Metalhead on 25.03.2024 at 09:54

It India looks like Vietnam bro.
23.04.2024 - 09:49
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
https://blabbermouth.net/news/bruce-dickinson-defends-his-decision-to-vote-for-brexit-but-says-great-britain-should-absolutely-re-engage-with-e-u

I hated him then now I dislike him even more, (still listen to his solo and maiden music). If Hungary or Slovakia why not not important countries, but this was well his attitude. French wife(yes all brits can have french wife if they have his money) .
I support tax for non EU bands what so ever. I agree small bands can play there, and so on. Mistake can be undo by right politic moves. (I hate many things what EU do, MANY but I am not radical to leave) I believe euro, nato and eu be or not be cant be put on people vite,. I like how Sweden did yes to NATO, parmanant not referendum.
----

apos;'
[image]
23.04.2024 - 11:16
Just off, thinking like namese, he is English he can vote what best for England. I mean you can criticize Swedish and your country not his. right, is that the way of thinking and ethic in the west ?
23.04.2024 - 11:33
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
Written by Young Mind 37old on 23.04.2024 at 11:16

Just off, thinking like namese, he is English he can vote what best for England. I mean you can criticize Swedish and your country not his. right, is that the way of thinking and ethic in the west ?

In democracy I can discuss every country even Vietnam. Its our humen rights, discuss dont mean insult.
Many brexiters regret their vote now , UK is struggling and lose a lot . EU is one of best project what Europe has after creating UEFA
----

apos;'
[image]
23.04.2024 - 11:50
Written by Bad English on 23.04.2024 at 11:33

Written by Young Mind 37old on 23.04.2024 at 11:16

In democracy I can discuss every country even Vietnam. Its our humen rights, discuss dont mean insult.
Many brexiters regret their vote now , UK is struggling and lose a lot . EU is one of best project what Europe has after creating UEFA

I understand about EU part. But UK is usually old empire. They want that empire back. I guess so. Well in the end, Im no English.
23.04.2024 - 11:57
Lyrics of HammerFall is bull shit, all about old medieval Crusade. Few good songs lyrics, Glory To The Brave about Amercian soldiers all over the world. Few others goods. No wonder HammerFall is not so famous.
23.04.2024 - 11:58
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
Baz, Musslasia do you wanna your old empire back?

Stupidest comment I have read ,
Only good whit empire is we get Asian and African gold, dimanons and cheap work labor. Sorry man, Europe ha sno money help old empire financially, so no way, unless its one individual in toilet , 99.99999% people dont want empire.
----

apos;'
[image]
23.04.2024 - 12:03
Written by Bad English on 23.04.2024 at 11:58

Only good whit empire is we get Asian and African gold, dimanons and cheap work labor. Sorry man, Europe ha sno money help old empire financially, so no way, unless its one individual in toilet , 99.99999% people dont want empire.

Like I said, Im no English ppl. But UK is old biggest influent powerful empire, greatest of the world in 19th century. I dont mean just general empire. OK so then tell me how can you know what motive of English when they vote Yay for Brexit ?
23.04.2024 - 12:05
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
Written by Young Mind 37old on 23.04.2024 at 12:03

Like I said, Im no English ppl. But UK is old biggest influent powerful empire, greatest of the world in 19th century. I dont mean just general empire. OK so then tell me how can you know what motive of English when they vote Yay for Brexit ?

Mainly refugees and immigration was reason they wanted out and misunderstood politics and so on.
----

apos;'
[image]
23.04.2024 - 13:27
Cynic Metalhead
Paisa Vich Nasha
Written by Young Mind 37old on 23.04.2024 at 07:12

I'm born in Cardiff, later brought up in India and have my roots in Nepal - that's the reflection of my face.
23.04.2024 - 14:29
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
Written by Cynic Metalhead on 23.04.2024 at 13:27

I'm born in Cardiff, later brought up in India and have my roots in Nepal - that's the reflection of my face.

Why don't you follow Cardiff Rugby and Cardiff FC.
How is your Welsh
----

apos;'
[image]
23.04.2024 - 16:08
Written by Bad English on 23.04.2024 at 12:05

Written by Young Mind 37old on 23.04.2024 at 12:03

Mainly refugees and immigration was reason they wanted out and misunderstood politics and so on.

Again I'm no English, just know that U.K. Is same with Sweden, no and never deport immigrants. Politics of U.K., scene of course I don't know, no idea to discuss.
24.04.2024 - 19:50
Cynic Metalhead
Paisa Vich Nasha
Written by Bad English on 23.04.2024 at 14:29

Why don't you follow Cardiff Rugby and Cardiff FC.
How is your Welsh

Not a huge fan of Rugby, although Cardiff Rugby team is great. Cardiff FC shits the moment they touch football. Currently #11 with 20 fucking losses attest to the current season.
13.05.2024 - 06:12

How you would choose your favorite Indian Hind woman body ? curvy big, or lean, because all I ve seen woman in India is robust huge big and curvy. Dont be shy dude, how is your girlfriend ? Ive met in person one indian girl in vienam. She is small and lean and nothing sexy. But you know all I see in online, damn they are robust Hindi woman.
13.05.2024 - 12:58
Metren
Dreadrealm
I worked for 66 hours last week. It was the roughest work week I’ve had in years. For the last two days, I’ve felt like something in my brain snapped from the exhaustion.
----
My one-man project's Bandcamp with free downloads: https://dreadrealm.bandcamp.com/
13.05.2024 - 17:12
Cynic Metalhead
Paisa Vich Nasha
Written by Metren on 13.05.2024 at 12:58

I worked for 66 hours last week. It was the roughest work week I’ve had in years. For the last two days, I’ve felt like something in my brain snapped from the exhaustion.

Oh, I went for the same run last month. It was fucking exhaustive, and I took at least a week to rejuvenate and find myself sane enough to play with Excel formulas again.

Good luck! Listen to metal, watch series with 2 doses of South Park and Family Guy everyday. I don't know if I'm helping you, I find myself very ease on this.
14.05.2024 - 17:05
Metren
Dreadrealm
Written by Cynic Metalhead on 13.05.2024 at 17:12

Good luck! Listen to metal, watch series with 2 doses of South Park and Family Guy everyday. I don't know if I'm helping you, I find myself very ease on this.

Thank you. I am listening to my old favorites like Agalloch and Dråpsnatt now and just letting all thoughts and emotions float freely. Based on a quick look at medical articles, it would appear that I am severely burnt out as I have nearly all the symptoms.
----
My one-man project's Bandcamp with free downloads: https://dreadrealm.bandcamp.com/
19.05.2024 - 14:52
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
----

apos;'
[image]
28.05.2024 - 14:55
Zap
I don't know where else to post this rant but here goes:

Does anyone else really, really dislike the current state of the internet? This place seems like one of the last bastions of a better, open internet. Most other places are just crap. I hate that I need a Facebook/Xitter account to follow my favourite bands. Take Opeth for example. There is no news on their website. You can subscribe to their newsletter but I've tried it with multiple email addresses and have never received a newsletter (funny, it's usually so easy to subscribe to unwanted newsletters, but when I actually want to receive one it's impossible). So I sometimes go to their Facebook page (without an account), but now that is not an option anymore as I get an incessant "Not Logged In" pop-up. Ugh. Same with Instagram and every other "social" media site as far as I'm aware. All closed off, walled gardens, even Reddit is heading that route.

I barely "browse" the internet anymore apart from quick searches and a few websites like this one. My smartphone has basically become a music player/clock that I sometimes use for payments and messages. Maybe it's for the better as I've taken up some hobbies that give me much more fulfillment than browsing the internet ever could, but still, I kind of miss it sometimes...
28.05.2024 - 15:05
F3ynman
Nocturnal Bro
Contributor
Written by Zap on 28.05.2024 at 14:55

All closed off, walled gardens, even Reddit is heading that route.

I know what you mean. I also don't have social media accounts other than Metal Storm, YouTube, and (only recently) Twitch and Discord.
The same restricted access phenomenon I feel like with TV, with all their subscription services that I can't be bothered to pay for. Just as an example, I remember the days when almost every Champions League football game used to be on free TV in Germany. Since 2018 or so, all rights have been acquired by DAZN with insane pricing