Metal Storm logo
Most Disgusting Album Cover (Beware- This is Sick Stuff)

Original post

Posted by Dangerboner, 23.11.2006 - 02:57
If you guys think that Cannibal Corpse album covers are disgusting, then please don't click on these links. These album covers are more disgusting than Richard Simmons wearing spandex in an all gay club.

Disgorge- Forensick
This one gets my vote. There is nothing more disgusting than a dead fetus/baby halfway inside the dead mother.

Rottenness- Blasphemous Gore Enjoyment
I actually haven't looked at this one long enough to tell what exactly is going on, but I think I have an idea lol.

Waco Jesus- The Demise of Commercial Scum
There is a lot going on in this album and provides you with longer viewing pleasure.

Paracoccidioidomicosisproctitissarcomucosis
eeeewwwwwiiieeeesssss

Torsofuck/Limphatic Phlegm Split CD
This one is fucking sick, but also a little funny. Actually...I think this is my all-time favorite album cover. It's so wrong, yet hilarious at the same time.

Disgorged Fetus-Gorevisions (yeah...it's a DVD but it still applies here)
I don't know what happened to this body, but all I know is that I don't want that happening to me.

Disgorge- Chronic Corpora Infest
meh...this isn't too bad I guess, compared to the others.

Last Days of Humanity- Hymns of Indigestible Suppuration
This dude got totally served.

MEATKNIFE/DEPRESSION/INTESTINAL INFECTION/N.Y A.B.
This one is just fucking funny.

Poll

Which album makes you want to throw up in a pool of shame the most?

Waco Jesus- TDoCS
Disgorge- Forensick
Rotteness- Blasphemous Gore Enjoyment
Torsofuck/Limphatic Phlegm Split CD
Paracoccidioidomicosisproctitissarcomuco
Disgorged Fetus- Gorevisions
MEATKNIFE/DEPRESSION/INTESTINAL aging...
Last Days of Humanity- HoIS
Disgorge- Chronic Corpora Infest

Total votes: 169
31.10.2008 - 14:44
MétalNoir
Fils du Lys
Cannibal Corpse covers look like Walt Disney movies compared to this stuff... Was almost sick looking at the dead fetus halfway out his mother, yuuuuk... Expected paints, not fucking explicit photos! I voted for Disgorge and the morbid birth. Now, excuse me, I have to vomit my breakfast.
----
Notre destinée n'est pas encore tracée....
31.10.2008 - 17:24
Kap'N Korrupt
Account deleted
The tamest album cover work out of all of these has got to be Disgorge- Chronic Corpora Infest
31.10.2008 - 18:01
Judas
The Amputator
They're all fucking foul, but some are worse than others. Worst would have to be Disgorge - Forensick.

Incidentally, how the fuck do they make these covers? I mean, I hardly think the bands would have access to medical wards and murder scenes and morgues and places like that where such things might actually be seen. Are they just models, or what?
----
"Once the game is over, the king and the pawn both go back into the same box."
31.10.2008 - 18:06
Branzig
Written by Judas on 31.10.2008 at 18:01

They're all fucking foul, but some are worse than others. Worst would have to be Disgorge - Forensick.

Incidentally, how the fuck do they make these covers? I mean, I hardly think the bands would have access to medical wards and murder scenes and morgues and places like that where such things might actually be seen. Are they just models, or what?

A lot of it is just photoshop trickery. Some bands do use models, but for the most part you can just google image some sick shit, crop it and mess with it in photoshop, then BAM, awesomely sick album cover. I actually prefer the disgusting/gore-filled-fun of illustrated album covers (severe torture, early cannibal corpse etc.) more than the "real deal." I like it when bands bring in an illustrator, I think it adds to the overall artistry, plus it's more of a creative process that way.
----
In Grind We Crust
31.10.2008 - 22:40
Gigginova
Account deleted
WOW

the Disgorge one seems the most repulsive to me. the Waco Jesus album seems pretty gross too.
31.10.2008 - 23:20
X-Ray Rod
Skandino
Staff
Written by Judas on 31.10.2008 at 18:01

There are a LOT of websites with sick pictures like the ones right here... and waaaaaaaaaaay sicker.
----
Written by BloodTears on 19.08.2011 at 18:29
Like you could kiss my ass

Written by Milena on 20.06.2012 at 10:49
Rod, let me love you.

01.11.2008 - 11:54
nana.MD
Star-Queen
WTF!!! why o why did clicked into this thread?? lol

....i voted fort thar waco jesus thing...damn it's really disgusting
----
Live how you want just don't feed on me, if you doubt what I say I will make you believe...
01.11.2008 - 14:23
MétalNoir
Fils du Lys
Why is Waco Jesus #1? I mean, that's just shit, you all see some once in a while... But corpses torn apart and a penis being sawed off and a dead fetus! I personnally don't see such things very often.
----
Notre destinée n'est pas encore tracée....
29.12.2008 - 21:16
kkktookmybaby
Written by nana.MD on 01.11.2008 at 11:54

WTF!!! why o why did clicked into this thread?? lol

....i voted fort thar waco jesus thing...damn it's really disgusting

for some reason that was the only one that disgusted me kinda awkward that seeeing corpse torn apart and a guy f***ing a headless woman didnt
30.12.2008 - 01:51
X-Ray Rod
Skandino
Staff
Written by MétalNoir on 01.11.2008 at 14:23

Why is Waco Jesus #1? I mean, that's just shit, you all see some once in a while... But corpses torn apart and a penis being sawed off and a dead fetus! I personnally don't see such things very often.

I completely agree with you... That's why I voted for the penis sawed off. O____O
----

Rod, let me love you.

30.12.2008 - 02:14
Hamird
Lieutenant
Rottenness.. No way, shit is not as disgusting as watching some penis is cut... I mean think that you would be in such a situation, I prefer to my head be cut but not my penis..
30.12.2008 - 15:41
benvolent
Waco Jesus gives me the most nightmarish associations! wwhhhaaaa!

Disgusting!!! Most of the others - Disgorged Fetus - are more on the (sick)funny side..
----
The struggle to free myself of restraints, becomes my very shackles
02.01.2009 - 19:08
In Bone Factory
Those fucking shits made me sick.
and among them this: Torsofuck/Limphatic Phlegm Split CD is the worst
----
The End Is Nigh ...
02.01.2009 - 21:40
I was so fucking hungry..........but I don't know about now.
----
Burzum did it for the lulz
02.01.2009 - 22:50
V8Thrasher
Wow. thats all i gotta say. pretty disgusting -barf-

i voted for the torsofuck one. something about that one sent chills down my spine. the dead fetus baby one was close though lol
03.01.2009 - 00:09
broken goddess
Disgorge - Forensick

awwww man that made me gag!

I wonder how someone could take a picture of that, let alone how someone could see that very picture and think 'hey, that's messed up. let's make it our album cover'

This shit pictures were nasty too!
----
--baleful's the passion when hearts stand still--
05.01.2009 - 16:39
H A T E U N ! T
Account deleted
You're wrong the most disgusting shitty cover song is here:
05.01.2009 - 18:18
X-Ray Rod
Skandino
Staff
Written by Hamird on 30.12.2008 at 02:14

Rottenness.. No way, shit is not as disgusting as watching some penis is cut... I mean think that you would be in such a situation, I prefer to my head be cut but not my penis..

I agree... that's why I voted for that one. The others are disgusting as hell but Rottenness was just sick. And just the thought about my penis being cut off make me scream. Disturbing shit... Because I've seen a video of a guy doing that and it's... horrible.
----

Rod, let me love you.

05.01.2009 - 18:43
Written by X-Ray Rod on 05.01.2009 at 18:18

Written by Hamird on 30.12.2008 at 02:14

I agree... that's why I voted for that one. The others are disgusting as hell but Rottenness was just sick. And just the thought about my penis being cut off make me scream. Disturbing shit... Because I've seen a video of a guy doing that and it's... horrible.

Man, good thing I'm not hungry right now, shit D;
----
Burzum did it for the lulz
05.01.2009 - 22:48
TheBigRossowski
Rottenness all the way, I NEED MY FUCKIN' JOHNSON MAN! What do you need that for, Dude?

That is just a horrible thought. The one that looks like '2 Girls 1 Cup' is disgusting as well, but probably fake. Looks fake anyways. And if you DON'T know what that is....don't ever watch it.

Maso Mom, lol.
----
That rug really tied the room together, did it not?
06.01.2009 - 19:16
Abattoir
Staff
O man, all these covers looks pretty disgusting to me I have to get out of here as soon as possible
06.01.2009 - 23:19
X-Ray Rod
Skandino
Staff
Written by TheBigRossowski on 05.01.2009 at 22:48

That is just a horrible thought. The one that looks like '2 Girls 1 Cup' is disgusting as well, but probably fake. Looks fake anyways. And if you DON'T know what that is....don't ever watch it.

That's one of the msot disgustig but at the same time funniest videos I've ever seen. It's a classic to show to your friends and watch them go crazy!
----

Rod, let me love you.

07.01.2009 - 00:12
Insineratehymn
Account deleted
Written by X-Ray Rod on 06.01.2009 at 23:19

That's one of the msot disgustig but at the same time funniest videos I've ever seen. It's a classic to show to your friends and watch them go crazy!

I watched that very same video, but not once was I shocked by it. I actually started laughing my ass off when it started to get into the supposed nasty part.
07.01.2009 - 22:17
X-Ray Rod
Skandino
Staff
Written by [user id=5630] on 07.01.2009 at 00:12

Written by X-Ray Rod on 06.01.2009 at 23:19

I watched that very same video, but not once was I shocked by it. I actually started laughing my ass off when it started to get into the supposed nasty part.

Wll at the time I saw it I was already "trained" to that kind stuff because I was into another forum of metal [althought that was only in spanish] and it has it's own subforum about gore and I use to watch a lot of stuff. So my face was more like "dude... wtf?" it wasn't disgusting but I just coudn't understand how can that ideo turn someone on.
----

Rod, let me love you.

13.01.2009 - 21:14
Hugoj33
Jajajaj bizarre
25.04.2009 - 03:39
GULCH OF ROT
----
AND ON THE 7TH DAY THE GULCH BEGAN TO ROT

http://www.myspace.com/gulchofrot
25.04.2009 - 15:57
TheBigRossowski
Written by GULCH OF ROT on 25.04.2009 at 03:39

Uh, is that supposed to be creepy? I mean, that looks too computer animated, like a good episode of Dethklok or something.

But far-out, man.
----
That rug really tied the room together, did it not?
27.04.2009 - 20:23
GULCH OF ROT
Written by TheBigRossowski on 25.04.2009 at 15:57

Written by GULCH OF ROT on 25.04.2009 at 03:39

Uh, is that supposed to be creepy? I mean, that looks too computer animated, like a good episode of Dethklok or something.

But far-out, man.

just thought it was kinda a fun album cover:devil:javascript:addtext('message_body', ':devil:')
----
AND ON THE 7TH DAY THE GULCH BEGAN TO ROT

http://www.myspace.com/gulchofrot
30.04.2009 - 21:04
Daggon
Underpaid M.D.
Oh I wanted to fote for that big maso mom hahaha, well I don't want to eat my breakfast now hehehe. So, Torsofuck got my vote.
----
"Les vers savent qu'ils n'ont pas d'ailes, c'est pour cela qu'ils se cachent sous terre"
21.08.2009 - 18:58
Ellrohir
Heaven Knight
By chance i meet this...it must be one of the worst things i have ever seen
----
My rest seems now calm and deep
Finally I got my dead man sleep