Metal Storm logo
What I hate about my country

Original post

Posted by Valentin B, 19.08.2008 - 14:32
new thread! something i don't like about Romania is the fact that compared to other countries there are some really expensive shit, at least relative to the normal salary(mostly the utility prices) and of course the EXPENSIVE stuff(musical instruments , PC software and IT stuff like I-pods, playstations etc.), of course music albums goes without saying, they're ridiculously expensive, and then there's really cheap stuff(mostly food, which compensates with low quality).. you can't be sure of anything here!

haterz hate on!
09.09.2010 - 12:18
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
Written by Zombie on 09.09.2010 at 05:42

This is one of the things i hate about my country:

6 out of 7 women are veiled

I hate it to in muslim world, how you can get merry there, I need see face, body tahts what I do, look to girls when go out, it means how women can go to beatch n swimm also play football

Im happy Europe start band such thinks, it shood be banned totaly here , mini skirts, stockings, lip stick and blouse whit black bra ...
----
I stand whit Ukraine and Israel. They have right to defend own citizens.

Stormtroopers of Death - "Speak English or Die"

I better die, because I never will learn speek english, so I choose dieing
09.09.2010 - 16:31
Zombie
Thrash'tillDeath
Yeah, and what;s with the heir veil thing, what's the point of it ? .. i mean, that scarey bitch on the right who looks like the grim reaper might not want anyone to look at her so she's covered in black bed sheets .. but those other girls wearing head veils, i mean, what's wrong with hair ? .. why cover it ... do you want to save expenses of a hairdresser to you're hiding your hair all together ? ...
----

None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe they are free
Johann Wolfgang van Goethe 1749-1832
09.09.2010 - 16:35
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
Written by Zombie on 09.09.2010 at 16:31

Yeah, and what;s with the heir veil thing, what's the point of it ? .. i mean, that scarey bitch on the right who looks like the grim reaper might not want anyone to look at her so she's covered in black bed sheets .. but those other girls wearing head veils, i mean, what's wrong with hair ? .. why cover it ... do you want to save expenses of a hairdresser to you're hiding your hair all together ? ...

Yes Im single now but there I will eb single and doubt ever gat leid LOL
----

09.09.2010 - 16:49
Zombie
Thrash'tillDeath
LOL yeah, here most people still live with the mentality of stone-age humans so if you can manage to find a decent-looking girl (which is extremely difficult as you can see from the picture ) ... then you have to date her in secret, or else if her father or brother knew they might crucify you and leave your carcass for the crows to eat it !!
----

09.09.2010 - 22:31
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
Written by Zombie on 09.09.2010 at 16:49

LOL yeah, here most people still live with the mentality of stone-age humans so if you can manage to find a decent-looking girl (which is extremely difficult as you can see from the picture ) ... then you have to date her in secret, or else if her father or brother knew they might crucify you and leave your carcass for the crows to eat it !!

Well I thinbk I better stick whit Europain in that case, well or asian suince thay dont wear those stupid face covers LOL, armed women can easely rob a bank there
----

09.09.2010 - 23:23
Ernis
狼獾
Written by Zombie on 09.09.2010 at 16:31

An Estonian devout muslim lady said that in ancient Arabian countries female slaves and lower class women had to be half-naked all the time so all the men could see their boobs and butts. To be dressed and wear a ninja-outfit was the privilege of the educated and free women. When Muhamed came, he made it possible for ALL women to be FREE to get dressed.

That woman enjoys being dressed properly...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=excxIZ4wUvg I think this ad is hilarious...

Speaking of veils... if a veiled girl wears a pair of glowing red horns, then the whole image get sorta kinky... I saw some Malaysian muslim girls play "little devils" in a school play...
10.09.2010 - 02:16
Zombie
Thrash'tillDeath
That's a whole different story but no harm in discussing it... the veil thing is NOT RELATED TO ISLAM .. NOT EVEN REMOTELY !!! it was an arab tradition, and when islam came, it didnt encourage it, nor forbid it .. but nowadays people seem to be focusing on the 'outer shell' rather than the 'core'.

EDIT: i just watched the video.. LOL !! a hair shampoo commercial featuring a veiled woman whose hair didn't show for the entire Ad.. wtf ! lol
----

10.09.2010 - 03:36
Kap'N Korrupt
Account deleted
That black veil getup looks pretty badass
10.09.2010 - 03:44
Zombie
Thrash'tillDeath
Yeah, add a Katana and you've got a real stealth ninja !
----

10.09.2010 - 03:55
Kap'N Korrupt
Account deleted
Maybe you should photoshop that in hah
10.09.2010 - 05:26
Zombie
Thrash'tillDeath
Done

----

10.09.2010 - 21:15
Ernis
狼獾
Written by Zombie on 10.09.2010 at 02:16

EDIT: i just watched the video.. LOL !! a hair shampoo commercial featuring a veiled woman whose hair didn't show for the entire Ad.. wtf ! lol

Yes... I heard in Germany they have ball hair shampoo... of course, you wouldn't show an ad with a dude actually shampooing his balls on television... And seems in Malaysia any hair can be like balls so... why show it on television? Although I saw some girls wore no veils... guess they are the slightly more "slutty" Chinese people who live in Malaysia...
10.09.2010 - 21:50
DarkestChild
Of course that this subject was brought by someone from Romania
This country is very beautiful, but not quite a place to live in unfortunately... lately the situation here is getting more and more absurd, the political classes are very corupt, normal people can hardly have some decent living conditions, a good percent of them are desperately trying to find their way in other countries. First of all you have to work 7 times harder to be paid 7 times lesser than normal Since this crisis began, if you watch the news you sometimes feel like the apocalipse is coming...
It's so sad for me to hear the negative opinions that strangers developed about Romania, but they do have a point. I think this is in fact a very complex subject and i'll just keep it simple.
----
If you see a stain on you in the mirror, remove it from you not from the mirror
10.09.2010 - 22:17
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
Written by DarkestChild on 10.09.2010 at 21:50

This country is very beautiful, but not quite a place to live in unfortunately... lately the situation here is getting more and more absurd, the political classes are very corupt, normal people can hardly have some decent living conditions, a good percent of them are desperately trying to find their way in other countries. First of all you have to work 7 times harder to be paid 7 times lesser than normal Since this crisis began, if you watch the news you sometimes feel like the apocalipse is coming...
It's so sad for me to hear the negative opinions that strangers developed about Romania, but they do have a point. I think this is in fact a very complex subject and i'll just keep it simple.

Its price whate ast Euyrope pay being in otehr side of iron cortain,
----

11.09.2010 - 06:08
Kap'N Korrupt
Account deleted
@ezz_zombie: That is awesome and needs to be posted everywhere...I am sick of everyone else's sensitivity over certain issues...
11.09.2010 - 07:18
Zombie
Thrash'tillDeath
Written by [user id=2084] on 11.09.2010 at 06:08

@ezz_zombie: That is awesome and needs to be posted everywhere...I am sick of everyone else's sensitivity over certain issues...

Then spread the word ... and if anyone's offended then with all due respect: fuck'em i have studied Islam religion for all my life now (i live in Egypt) and i can safely say that the veil thing has NOTHING to do with the religion, its an old arab tradition that was practiced thousands of years before Muhammed was even born. so, let the sensitive motherfuckers who whine about everything educate themselves about their own religion first rather than following blindly the nomadic arabic traditions, and THEN they can wine all they want if still offended.
----

14.09.2010 - 17:17
Gurth Bennas
One thing I hate In my country is parochialism of iranian people! unfotunately if you want to speech in a group you should take care that nobody get huff. it just because of our low culture.
----
Ash nazg durbatulûk, ash nazg gimbatul
Ash nazg thrakatulûk agh burzum-ishi krimpatul

(One Ring to rule them all, One Ring to find them,
One Ring to bring them all and in the darkness bind them)
14.09.2010 - 18:17
akvan
We don't have any metal concert in iran
----
Think about it . Every generation gets some new frontier to tackle . Einstein got relativity , The Nasa cowboys got the moon . All the easy stuff is taken , Artificial consciousness is the next frontier !
14.09.2010 - 20:44
Ernis
狼獾
Our ruling party is so desperate in remaining in power that they are now publicly recruiting students from the street to join the party and there are ads everywhere as well...

Well I won't smear myself with their corruption but it's sad to see that so many are actually happy with them...

And weird thing is that the opposition is all the time accused in evil propagandist activity... Hard times...
14.09.2010 - 21:07
BADDEST MEMBER

Lolz, that black dressed woman looks like the grim reaper in daylight street.

If like that, how can young people there can form their family surviving from the threatening from the woman father and brother ?
14.09.2010 - 21:47
Zombie
Thrash'tillDeath
Stay away from religious Egyptians and you'll be fine
----

26.09.2010 - 21:45
Sunioj

I had a friend from Hebron who killed his sister with his other siblings for secretly text messaging some guy she met at Uni. He told me in front of his whole family, like it wasn't an issue. That was a trip.
27.09.2010 - 14:29
JD
Account deleted
Written by Zombie on 09.09.2010 at 05:42

This is one of the things i hate about my country:
6 out of 7 women are veiled

Same Here, but in my country 5 of 10 are veiled.
29.09.2010 - 01:43
Valentin B
Iconoclast
Written by DarkestChild on 10.09.2010 at 21:50

yup, those were some of my thoughts too when making the thread. i do believe though Antena3 and Realitatea are exaggerating things just to shock and that people watch more tv. the situation isn't THAT bad but it ain't pretty either.

i'm in Spain (Las Palmas de Gran Canaria) now, and it does seem that life is more enjoyed here, you see more smiling faces, less old people who look desperate, less beggars(though there still are some). i'm gonna be here for a few months more at least, so it's gonna be interesting to see how my overall view of the Canaries will develop
29.09.2010 - 16:25
Edmund Fogg
I don't have a lot to complain about my country.Except maybe the fact that our policies in term of environments are completely retarded and also the fact that we are slowly becoming United States clones with slim to no identities of our own
----
You cannot sedate all the things you hate - MM
The Observer is the source of reality - Bloom
God damn it!! What did Diddy didn't do? - Satan
30.09.2010 - 00:33
Kap'N Korrupt
Account deleted
@grospwele: Hey! How are we slowly becoming the United States? Are we slowly becoming the United States with a declining economy? NO...Are we slowly becoming the United States with a general disgruntled anger towards everyone? NO...Are we becoming the United States by means of privatization? NO...Canada is NOT becoming a ruthless angry Capitalist nation as far as what I can see...we have a solid identity...I see our identity everywhere! Americans are slowly loosing their identity behind a whitewash wall of massive capitalism and market stagnation...I see it every single time I'm down there working because I'm in the states a lot...there is a BIG difference between the USA and Canada, bud...and with our improving economy, we are going to be alright...sure, we have some dictators in the government that want to do things like the USA but lets face it, we're more of a democratic country than the USA will ever be and if us Canadians want someone the hell out of office, we will make sure it happens! In closing, you look around at our identity a little bit more and see that we have an identifiable culture more so than our neighbors to the south!
30.09.2010 - 23:02
Edmund Fogg
Written by [user id=2084] on 30.09.2010 at 00:33

@grospwele: Hey! How are we slowly becoming the United States? Are we slowly becoming the United States with a declining economy? NO...Are we slowly becoming the United States with a general disgruntled anger towards everyone? NO...Are we becoming the United States by means of privatization? NO...Canada is NOT becoming a ruthless angry Capitalist nation as far as what I can see...we have a solid identity...I see our identity everywhere! Americans are slowly loosing their identity behind a whitewash wall of massive capitalism and market stagnation...I see it every single time I'm down there working because I'm in the states a lot...there is a BIG difference between the USA and Canada, bud...and with our improving economy, we are going to be alright...sure, we have some dictators in the government that want to do things like the USA but lets face it, we're more of a democratic country than the USA will ever be and if us Canadians want someone the hell out of office, we will make sure it happens! In closing, you look around at our identity a little bit more and see that we have an identifiable culture more so than our neighbors to the south!

The Identity crisis I was referring to is more in the culture department.As for being able to take a stand for ourselves,I don't in which province you are but in Quebec we prefer to let ourselves be eaten and whine about rather then make a real change
----
You cannot sedate all the things you hate - MM
The Observer is the source of reality - Bloom
God damn it!! What did Diddy didn't do? - Satan
30.09.2010 - 23:45
Kap'N Korrupt
Account deleted
Written by Edmund Fogg on 30.09.2010 at 23:02

Written by [user id=2084] on 30.09.2010 at 00:33

The Identity crisis I was referring to is more in the culture department.As for being able to take a stand for ourselves,I don't in which province you are but in Quebec we prefer to let ourselves be eaten and whine about rather then make a real change

I currently live in Ontario but I spent a large part of the first half of my life living in Nova Scotia, where I was born and raised...in Nova Scotia, you can really see the Canadian culture...I've gone back to the East Coast a few times here and there and it is slowly being eaten up by American Capitalism, but not as much as in other parts of the country...out East, they don't let the United States culture take over...
04.11.2010 - 13:31
Yavanna
I hate Carnival in my country, the politics (all those damn liars and thiefs), and funk music.
----
Carry me to the shoreline
Bury me in the sand
Walk me across the water
And maybe you'll understand
04.11.2010 - 13:33
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
Written by Yavanna on 04.11.2010 at 13:31

I hate Carnival in my country, the politics (all those damn liars and thiefs), and funk music.

and samba
----