Metal Storm logo
Doro - Announce North American Tour In October

Having celebrated thirty years since the first time she took the stage this past May with a two-night live concert party in her hometown of Düsseldorf, Doro Pesch will be bringing her career-spanning anniversary tour across the ocean to North America this fall. A string of tour dates will be executed in October, and you can check them out now.

"The Anniversary Tour was incredibly well-received everywhere and we know there are many more places we need to get to," shares vocalist and songwriter, Doro. "I'm always super excited to play in the USA and Canada. Looking forward to seeing all our great fans, friends, and metalheads again. See you soon... Raise Your Fist!"

Confirmed tour dates:

10/10/2014 Route 20 Outhouse - Sturtevant, WI
10/11/2014 Pov's 65 - Spring Lake Park, MN
10/12/2014 Mojoes - Joliet, IL
10/14/2014 Agora Ballroom - Cleveland, OH
10/15/2014 Altar Bar - Pittsburgh, PA
10/16/2014 Hard Luck Bar - Toronto, ON
10/18/2014 Salle Multi - Quebec City, QC
10/19/2014 Petit Campus - Montreal, QC
10/20/2014 The Gramercy Theatre - New York, NY

Fans will soon be invited to participate in an online poll to select the set lists for the tour via Doro's official Facebook page. Additional plans for a second leg of the tour in the United States for spring 2015 are being planned.

Source: doromusic.de
Band profile: Doro
Posted: 19.07.2014 by Abattoir

Comments

‹‹ Back to News
Comments: 3   Visited by: 25 users
19.07.2014 - 20:30
Meh, this is a very disappointing set of dates. Hopefully there will be more. Doro went on a huge tour across the US in the beginning of 2013 and ended up having to cancel in Detroit due to the flu or something like that. I was very hopeful that Detroit would be included on this tour but I guess that's not going to happen. Might try the Cleveland date but that would be tough on a Tuesday. Looks like a lot of other cities have been left out too...nothing west of Minnesota and nothing at all in the south.
20.07.2014 - 13:51
Abattoir
Staff
Written by bananajerk2016 on 19.07.2014 at 20:30

Meh, this is a very disappointing set of dates. Hopefully there will be more. Doro went on a huge tour across the US in the beginning of 2013 and ended up having to cancel in Detroit due to the flu or something like that. I was very hopeful that Detroit would be included on this tour but I guess that's not going to happen. Might try the Cleveland date but that would be tough on a Tuesday. Looks like a lot of other cities have been left out too...nothing west of Minnesota and nothing at all in the south.

Read the last statement in this news.
21.07.2014 - 05:05
Written by Abattoir on 20.07.2014 at 13:51

Written by bananajerk2016 on 19.07.2014 at 20:30

Read the last statement in this news.

Yeah, I did see that part. I suppose there is hope. Just gotta do more waiting :-/

Hits total: 1645 | This month: 5