Metal Storm logo
Hirax - New Video Released

"Hellion Rising" is the new video from Los Angeles thrash metal veterans Hirax. The song is taken from the band's latest opus Immortal Legacy, which was released in March 2014 via SPV/Steamhammer. Now you can headbang to "Hellion Rising" right here. Enjoy!

Comments frontman Katon W. De Pena: "The new Hirax video, 'Hellion Rising', is a visual thrash metal experience. We filmed on location in the historic Battery Bunkers built in 1942 hidden in the hills of San Pedro, California."

Source: facebook.com
Band profile: Hirax
Posted: 31.01.2015 by Bad English

Comments

‹‹ Back to News
Comments: 4   Visited by: 8 users
08.02.2015 - 03:25
pappy

The fact that no one has acknowledged this is a testament to the level of snobbery, youthful hubris, and general poserdom I encounter on this site. De Pena has been defending the faith since before most of you regular posters were born. Whether you dig it or not, respect should be given.
08.02.2015 - 03:30
Ilham
Giant robot
Written by pappy on 08.02.2015 at 03:25

The fact that no one has acknowledged this is a testament to the level of snobbery, youthful hubris, and general poserdom I encounter on this site. De Pena has been defending the faith since before most of you regular posters were born. Whether you dig it or not, respect should be given.

Wow. Such bitterness. Many righteous. Much impressed.
08.02.2015 - 04:59
Mattybu

You can't expect people to post about stuff they aren't interested in. In addition, Hirax isn't the most popular band in general these days. No need to make an inflammatory statement about a vague group of people on the site.
10.02.2015 - 01:17
pappy

Written by Mattybu on 08.02.2015 at 04:59

You can't expect people to post about stuff they aren't interested in. In addition, Hirax isn't the most popular band in general these days. No need to make an inflammatory statement about a vague group of people on the site.
Yeah, yeah, you guys are right. I am just an old hateful drunken bastard.

Hits total: 1537 | This month: 6