Metal Storm logo
Heaven Shall Burn - Debut New Song

Here is something to start off your weekend. German heavy hitters Heaven Shall Burn have just launched "Bring The War Home", a band-new track and lyric video taken from their upcoming anticipated album, Wanderer, which is due for a worldwide release on September 16th, 2016. Check out "Bring The War Home".

Their upcoming club tour was sold out within 24 hours. Just a few tickets are available for Aarau.

Source: centurymedia.com
Band profile: Heaven Shall Burn
Posted: 03.09.2016 by BloodTears

Comments

‹‹ Back to News
Comments: 4   Visited by: 54 users
03.09.2016 - 19:40
hadriel
These guys don't really do much of anything innovative or groundbreaking, but they've been chugging along for years delivering very solid melo-death/metalcore and this is no exception.
03.09.2016 - 22:04
Cynic Metalhead
Paisa Vich Nasha
Written by hadriel on 03.09.2016 at 19:40

they've been chugging along for years delivering very solid melo-death/metalcore and this is no exception.

I agree.

Keep running on same track, picking up older material, modifying it and filling unnecessarily areas with shit load of chugging and leads has made HSB's music span short. Good band with really good musicians but I don't know why don't they chose to make music out of comfort zone. Their records made to be "safe-zoned" and sell it in within' parameters they set it up. It's more like a fucking business where target being set on sales board.

That's what I feel about it.
03.09.2016 - 23:47
s_t_s
Still have the same problem with HSB : their sound is filled with blasting energy but soon enough I got lost into the track, get bored, don't recognize any melody... Not my stuff I guess.
04.09.2016 - 22:08
Overrwatcher
Same stuff HSB has put out for over a decade. While not as good as VETO this is alright.

VETO was the right step forward for the band, adding tons of melodeath influences and featuring more melodic and chorus-driven pieces. Their willingness to cover a power metal track and bring the original vocalist on board just showed how inspired they were. This doesn't really feel like that.
----
Overr's List Of Worthwhile Deathcore Albums

Written by Dr. Strawberry on 12.06.2016 at 19:43

Overwatcher, MS Xena, crumbled him in no time. MS needs you to kill the boredom in here.

Hits total: 1814 | This month: 11