Metal Storm logo
Gojira

Original post

Posted by White Winter Sun, 06.04.2007 - 23:48
It's not a certain chauvinism which urges me to create a topic on this group but rather the road crossed slowly and step by step by this group to reach the reconnaisance that it achieved today.

The image of the French metal was not still flattering except our borders. But groups of the Gojira' tempering can be to change this by proposing as they make it a quality music.

For me, I like this band since their start. I was able, as many of my fellow metalheads countrymen, to see and to follow this group to reach at this deserved recognition. My favorite album is "The Link" with its concept of a tree as link enters the earth and the sky. But "From Mars To Sirius" is also a fantastic album.

What interresse me in this topic, it's to know what pleases you in this group (your favorite album or song for example), if you took quite hard the Gojira' machine on stage and what you have think of it, .....
In brief the reasons which make you like or not this group around a discussion and around an exchange of opinion

In your keyboards...
16.04.2021 - 19:28
Mehrad
Written by BetulaObscura on 16.04.2021 at 19:27

OK, thanks for the recommendations! Cheers!

Enjoy !
----
Ride a horse that's cleaving through the air and space of dreams.