Metal Storm logo
Getting Low Sound From Speaker!

26.08.2021 - 15:28
AlexieHeaney
Hello Friends,

I would like to listen to band songs and "A Dream of Poe" is one of my favorite. But a problem that I have been facing since last week. I am getting low volume from my Windows 10 PC speaker. I cant feel the music fully. Has anyone faced this similar kind of issue before? Any help would be greatly appreciated.
27.08.2021 - 09:20
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
Written by AlexieHeaney on 26.08.2021 at 15:28

Hello Friends,

I would like to listen to band songs and "A Dream of Poe" is one of my favorite. But a problem that I have been facing since last week. I am getting low volume from my Windows 10 PC speaker. I cant feel the music fully. Has anyone faced this similar kind of issue before? Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Have you volume thing? Maybe you have somehow change settings on PC, Turn low volume. I had it once, I did somehow turn low volume on speakers, when did clean my desk. Re plug those, test other ones.
----
I stand whit Ukraine and Israel. They have right to defend own citizens.

Stormtroopers of Death - ''Speak English or Die''
apos;'
[image]
I better die, because I never will learn speek english, so I choose dieing
27.08.2021 - 09:52
AlexieHeaney
Written by Bad English on 27.08.2021 at 09:20

Hello Friends,

Have you volume thing? Maybe you have somehow change settings on PC, Turn low volume. I had it once, I did somehow turn low volume on speakers, when did clean my desk. Re plug those, test other ones.

Thank you very much for your help. The volume level was highly low. And after applying the 3rd method from this article, the volume level is in stable condition. Anyway thanks a lot. :)
27.08.2021 - 09:54
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
Written by AlexieHeaney on 27.08.2021 at 09:52

Written by Bad English on 27.08.2021 at 09:20

Hello Friends,

Thank you very much for your help. The volume level was highly low. And after applying the 3rd method from this article, the volume level is in stable condition. Anyway thanks a lot. :)

O yes thats the problem sometimes happens to me, if I turn off YT or Media player, and forgot to turn it on.
----
I stand whit Ukraine and Israel. They have right to defend own citizens.

Stormtroopers of Death - ''Speak English or Die''
apos;'
[image]
I better die, because I never will learn speek english, so I choose dieing