Metal Storm logo
Ozzy Osbourne - Former Guitarist Shot Multiple Times

Jake E. Lee, a former guitarist for Ozzy Osbourne (1983 - 1987), Badlands, and Red Dragon Cartel, was shot multiple times in a street shooting in Las Vegas on Tuesday, Oct. 15, his representative and the Las Vegas Police Department confirmed according to to 'People.com'.

The 67-year-old musician is currently at a Las Vegas hospital in the intensive care unit, where he is fully conscious and "doing well", Lee’s rep confirmed in a statement, adding that Lee "is expected to fully recover."

Las Vegas authorities believe the shooting was completely random. Lee was shot early in the morning, around 2:45 a.m. local time, the Las Vegas Police Department tells PEOPLE. Lee’s representative said he was out at that hour to take his dog on a walk. "Lee and his family appreciate respecting their privacy at this time," the rocker's rep concluded the statement.

The police are investigating the incident. The Las Vegas Police Department confirms with PEOPLE that no arrests have been made at this time.

Source: people.com
Band profile: Ozzy Osbourne
Posted: Today by Blackcrowe

Comments

‹‹ Back to News
Comments: 2   Visited by: 40 users
Today - 13:26
A Real Mönkey
God I really wanna make a Shot In The Dark joke but I also don’t want to be a horrible person.

Glad he’s doing well at least.
----
Need a break from headbanging? Restore your street cred by visiting my hip-hop list!

Tha Swagnum Opus: A Selection Of Hip-Hop For The Curious Metalhead
Today - 17:55
DarkWingedSoul
What a crazy world...

Hits total: 819 | This month: 819