Kontrol
Signal ( they sound more like rock )
Subdibula
Perfect Strangers
Hipodil
Glades Of Gloom
Miraj
Fleks
But i am not so sure which of them play on Bulgarian or English... i am sure only for some of them

I know Epizod I use to know 2-3 bulgarian bands who sinsg in bulgarian but Epizod I had 2 songs
Molet Se - its praying?
Svoboden - Free?

Good band good hard rock good vocals and atnosfere rock, wine i slivovice XDD

Well, yeah, Epizod are really good... i can say that they are my favourite bulgarian band...
"Molete se" means "Pray" ( in bulgarian laguage for plural we have different forms of teh verb, and in this acse is talkings about many people )
And "Svoboden" mean "Free", yeah that's right As you say you like them, you find "Posleden Marsh" ( "Last march" ) This is song which lyrics are written about 100 years ago, from one the best bulgarian poets, and it is connected with our history and memory... Last years Epizod made many songs by lyrics from some of the biggest poets of my country... if you want hear them... I hope you'll enjoy it
----
My Lord, let me come to you, let me become what my child thinks I am
In you is the beauty of the world, of which death made me an artist
My Lord, let me come to you, let me become what my child thinks I am...
21.02.2007 - 16:26
Pinusar
Account deleted
Does anyone know any folk metal bands from South America, preferebly singing in their native language, to recommend?

On the Estonian side I can add Must Missa. Kind of aggressive thrash with anti-christian lyrics.
21.02.2007 - 20:24
Almar
Account deleted
Solstafir- they used to sing in Icelandic but on their newest album they've complietly changed to english.

I don't any icelandic metal band really does more than a few songs in icelandic, they're all trying to get overseas attention in an attempt to escape the island
21.02.2007 - 20:32
Metal_Messias
Account deleted
Well... Miasthenia, Florestas Negras, Vultos Voscíferos, damn I hate my memory! I always forgot the name of the bands! heheh!
21.02.2007 - 21:32
UnholyMenace
Psycho
Written by [user id=20090] on 21.02.2007 at 16:26

On the Estonian side I can add Must Missa. Kind of aggressive thrash with anti-christian lyrics.
I know that they used to make Estonian songs, but their latest releases are still all in English.
21.02.2007 - 21:48
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
Written by [user id=4589] on 21.02.2007 at 20:32

Well... Miasthenia, Florestas Negras, Vultos Voscíferos, damn I hate my memory! I always forgot the name of the bands! heheh!

Hahhaa to many band sto emantion early 80ties thrash bands sing in portueagese but those let be forgoten because of one or two demos
----
I stand whit Ukraine and Israel. They have right to defend own citizens.

Stormtroopers of Death - "Speak English or Die"

I better die, because I never will learn speek english, so I choose dieing
21.02.2007 - 21:52
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
Written by I aM YoUr SiN on 21.02.2007 at 15:01

Written by Bad English on 20.02.2007 at 16:37

Written by I aM YoUr SiN on 20.02.2007 at 15:58

Here there is some names of Bulagarian Bands:
Epizod
Ahat
Era
Kontrol
Signal ( they sound more like rock )
Subdibula
Perfect Strangers
Hipodil
Glades Of Gloom
Miraj
Fleks
But i am not so sure which of them play on Bulgarian or English... i am sure only for some of them

I know Epizod I use to know 2-3 bulgarian bands who sinsg in bulgarian but Epizod I had 2 songs
Molet Se - its praying?
Svoboden - Free?

Good band good hard rock good vocals and atnosfere rock, wine i slivovice XDD

Well, yeah, Epizod are really good... i can say that they are my favourite bulgarian band...
"Molete se" means "Pray" ( in bulgarian laguage for plural we have different forms of teh verb, and in this acse is talkings about many people )
And "Svoboden" mean "Free", yeah that's right As you say you like them, you find "Posleden Marsh" ( "Last march" ) This is song which lyrics are written about 100 years ago, from one the best bulgarian poets, and it is connected with our history and memory... Last years Epizod made many songs by lyrics from some of the biggest poets of my country... if you want hear them... I hope you'll enjoy it

Hahaha if only you wont us ekyrlic but lattin letters its be easyer find info about Bulgarian metal even if all be in bulgarian

There was one site BGmetal.org something I had all mp3 from it and I need listen it more but I prefere Korozy and Dreamflight, Darkflight(Ivo Iljev) and Solarfall

Epizod I like it its energical band, so good and amazing, specely 2 songs what i had
----

21.02.2007 - 21:52
Metal_Messias
Account deleted
Written by Bad English on 21.02.2007 at 21:48

Hahhaa to many band sto emantion early 80ties thrash bands sing in portueagese but those let be forgoten because of one or two demos

Heheheeh! Yes, you are right.. And now I've remembered another one: Farscape! But it's truth, when it comes to remember band names, my memory sucks.. Sometimes I forget the names of my favorite bands... hehehe!
21.02.2007 - 21:53
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
Written by [user id=4589] on 21.02.2007 at 21:52

Written by Bad English on 21.02.2007 at 21:48

Heheheeh! Yes, you are right.. And now I've remembered another one: Farscape! But it's truth, when it comes to remember band names, my memory sucks.. Sometimes I forget the names of my favorite bands... hehehe!

hehehe me to I know a lpot of band sbut cant remeber names
----

22.02.2007 - 00:50
W-Lash
Metal Master
Written by Torelli on 19.07.2006 at 16:53

Blodsrit - Black metal

Are you sure about Blodsrit? I think it has songs in English too (or correct me if i'm wrong).
22.02.2007 - 22:43
I aM YoUr SiN
Kariasakis7
I am glad to hear that you like bulgarian metal, and also to understand that bulgarian groups are popular and in the other countries
----
My Lord, let me come to you, let me become what my child thinks I am
In you is the beauty of the world, of which death made me an artist
My Lord, let me come to you, let me become what my child thinks I am...
22.02.2007 - 23:57
Torelli
Written by W-Lash on 22.02.2007 at 00:50

Blodsrit - Black metal

Are you sure about Blodsrit? I think it has songs in English too (or correct me if i'm wrong).

Looks like you're right. They write both in swedish and english, it looks like it's 50/50 when it comes to language choice.
23.02.2007 - 23:38
Black Serpent
Account deleted
Here in Norway:

Dimmu Borgir - (The album Stormblåst) Vredesbyrd, (The Album For All Tid) and so on.
Satyricon - Du Som Hater Gud (You Who Hate God) and Hvite Krists Død (The Dead of White Christ(?))
And a lot other bands wich I haven't explored yet^^
11.04.2007 - 02:12
Doc G.
Full Grown Hoser
Staff
Written by [user id=18784] on 13.01.2007 at 21:33

orthodox-is true.=)
i dont like american metall.i think,new metal..
true metal is only in scandinavia.jeg likker norsk metal=)

Wow, how very untrue. I agree most errible metal comes out of North America, but saying no 'True Metal' comes out of the US is a really...for lack of a better word (sorry mods!) dumb comment. You wouldnt call Slayer, Megadeth, Manowar, Death, Dio, WASP, or Overkill (I could keep going) false metal

Ill leave this thread now because I speak english and I really have no place in here....that comment just grabbed me.
----
"I got a lot of really good ideas, problem is, most of them suck."
- George Carlin
11.04.2007 - 12:57
Graveheart
Written by Torelli on 22.02.2007 at 23:57

Written by W-Lash on 22.02.2007 at 00:50

Blodsrit - Black metal

Looks like you're right. They write both in swedish and english, it looks like it's 50/50 when it comes to language choice.

And what about their name then? It sounds Swedish to me, though I can't figure out what it means... Blood Rites?
11.04.2007 - 13:09
Torelli
@Graveheart: The name is in Swedish, and you had right about the meaning, execpt that it should be in singular and not in plural.
12.04.2007 - 02:16
Demon Hunter
One of the bands that you should listen is Alogia which sings mostly in my language,its something like progressive power metal.
16.04.2007 - 19:09
Bitch Boy
Iblis Levanah sings in Spanish, they're an atmospheric prog metal band from Mexico.
16.04.2007 - 21:43
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
Written by Demon Hunter on 12.04.2007 at 02:16

One of the bands that you should listen is Alogia which sings mostly in my language,its something like progressive power metal.

Abonos are awsome band who sing in serbian, but I dunno any band from Cerno Gore , I knwo Zeta and Budosnosc but bands no, and one mroe abnd in serbian what I know its Izpovest awsome
----

17.04.2007 - 02:13
Bitch Boy
@ K7: Abonos is a very good recommendation

There's a band called Alhana that sings in Hungarian (I think), it sounds really cool, if only I could understand...
17.04.2007 - 13:30
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
Written by Bitch Boy on 17.04.2007 at 02:13

There's a band called Alhana that sings in Hungarian (I think), it sounds really cool, if only I could understand...

Hungarian try Echos of Dalrida awsome folk metal band, awsome try them
Contact whit souther Wind he has them
----

19.04.2007 - 02:20
Demon Hunter
Written by Bad English on 16.04.2007 at 21:43

Written by Demon Hunter on 12.04.2007 at 02:16

Abonos are awsome band who sing in serbian, but I dunno any band from Cerno Gore , I knwo Zeta and Budosnosc but bands no, and one mroe abnd in serbian what I know its Izpovest awsome

There aren't many metal bands in Montenegro,don't get me wrong,there are some good bands but they are known only in their towns one of them is Post Mortem,and yes Abonos is great.
22.04.2007 - 13:03
Vulture
Account deleted
Oh, here are some bands from Latvia ==>
Skyforger
Husqvarn (they have some songs in English, but also in Latvian)

Right now can't remember another bands... All other bands are singing in English or Russian.

But I suggest you to try Skyforger!
22.04.2007 - 18:11
atte
Account deleted
From Finland in finnish:

Stam1na. One of my alltime favourites
Mokoma.
Ajattara.
Viikate.
22.04.2007 - 19:31
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
Written by [user id=23341] on 22.04.2007 at 13:03

Oh, here are some bands from Latvia ==>
Skyforger
Husqvarn (they have some songs in English, but also in Latvian)

Right now can't remember another bands... All other bands are singing in English or Russian.

But I suggest you to try Skyforger!

What I see here haleluah

You're wright about those band sbut some Urskumig songs are in latvian too, and soem Heavens Gray(my fav latvian band) ... but you're wright those are all bands if old hard rock bands dont counts

In Russian I can think only Nycticorax and maybe 2-3 one/2 demo BM bands ist all
----

22.04.2007 - 20:17
Vulture
Account deleted
What?
Skyforger is folk/pagan metal. Where do you see hard rock? o_0
In Russian sings Fimoz.
22.04.2007 - 22:22
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
Written by [user id=23341] on 22.04.2007 at 20:17

What?
Skyforger is folk/pagan metal. Where do you see hard rock? o_0
In Russian sings Fimoz.

I did not say it about Skyforger but mean band s like Opus Pro, Liivi, Linga and such bands

I havnt listen Fimoz
----

23.04.2007 - 10:16
W-Lash
Metal Master
Eh, you both have some trouble with writing band names correctly:

Not Husqvarn but Huskvarn.
Not Urskumig but Urskumug.

Ello Vulture, haven't seen you for a while!
30.04.2007 - 19:27
enixtm
Well, Agathodaimon started singin in Romanian, then there's a romanian title of a Marduk song : Dracul va Domni din Nou in Transilvania'. The interludes of the latest, and upcoming Manticora album are 'Intuneric' wich means 'darkness' in romanian. Maiden's "Reincarnation of BB" has a romanian text on the cover, funny enough , Static-X have a short female voice almost whispering something in Rom, on a Cannibal track. If I'm missing something, there are people around that can add to this. About Romanian bands woth mentioning, let's see: Negura Bunget, Altar, Avatar, Taine, Troper, Phoenix, and let's mention Cap de Craniu: a young death/grind band that shows a lot of ..balls...
----
How you uh, how you comin' on that novel you're working on? Huh? Gotta a big, uh, big stack of papers there? Gotta, gotta nice litte story you're working on there? Your big novel you've been working on for 3 years? Huh?
09.05.2007 - 15:16
Taktsekte
Your Ad Here!
Written by Bad English on 17.04.2007 at 13:30

Written by Bitch Boy on 17.04.2007 at 02:13

Hungarian try Echos of Dalrida awsome folk metal band, awsome try them

I second this! Echo Of Dalriada (now Dalriada) is one of the best discoveries I've made so far! They have released three albums, a weaker one (Fergeteg, which I'm listening to at this very moment, an absolute Symphonic Folk Metal masterpiece (Jégbontó) and another one which I cannot find in Spanish stores (Kikelet).