Metal Storm logo
What do you do on Weekends?

Original post

Posted by Sunioj, 12.12.2006 - 20:12
What do you guys like doing on weekends?
What do you do on weekends when your days at school were boring and mundaine? Or when your job exhausted you till your ears started bleeding? Go to bars? Play music? Go swimming? I dont know so you tell me!!
12.01.2008 - 19:57
X-Ray Rod
Skandino
Staff
School homework... sooooo many xD
I usually play some online games and stuff like that.. the city is really boring for me.
----
Written by BloodTears on 19.08.2011 at 18:29
Like you could kiss my ass
Written by Milena on 20.06.2012 at 10:49
Rod, let me love you.
13.01.2008 - 07:46
ChasingEuphoria
Account deleted
when im on campus i usually hang out with my friends, watch movies, go out drinking

the past few weeks, being on winter break, i basically sat on my ass doing nothing. all my friends live far away
14.01.2008 - 01:14
Harmonic
Account deleted
What do I do weekends?

This.
14.01.2008 - 01:22
Bulletdodger
Usually I spend most of the time on the computer , in the evening I go out with my brother and friends , have a few beers
----
Aus dem Paradies, das Cantor uns geschaffen, soll uns niemand vertreiben können.
David Hilbert
19.01.2008 - 01:11
Baerd
Sleep until noon, if I have something to do for college I get it done, relax a little, go out now and then... The usual stuff.
----
And you, are you so forgetful of your past, is there no echo in your soul of your poets' songs, your dreamers' dreams, your rebels' calls?
19.01.2008 - 01:24
Sunioj
Ive been enjoying coffee out in the center of town on the sabbath cuz theres no people. And then I can join my friends for lunch after they finish church...
20.01.2008 - 17:22
Insineratehymn
Account deleted
I've finally updated the things I do on the weekends:
-make Youtube Poop (you can check out all of the poops I've done on my Youtube account)
-troll the forums
-masturbate to my massive collection of tentacle hentai
-read (possibly)
28.02.2008 - 04:06
Svartlock
Nowadays, nothing, drink beer when I have.. but I play billiard, bowling or badminton almost every saturday or sunday.
28.02.2008 - 06:38
Deadgirl
I play on the internet, sew (making doll clothes XD), or play video games and RPGs with friends. :3
----
Remember that you are mortal.
28.02.2008 - 17:14
Svartlock
Written by Deadgirl on 28.02.2008 at 06:38

I play on the internet, sew (making doll clothes XD), or play video games and RPGs with friends. :3

Doll clothes, hahah ^^
29.02.2008 - 00:00
Deadgirl
Written by Svartlock on 28.02.2008 at 17:14

Doll clothes, hahah ^^

Heeeey, nothing wrong with doll clothes! D:
----
29.02.2008 - 00:09
ß
Problem?
During winter not a whole lot. Play video games,go on the computer,watch tv ,eat,sleep,hang out with friends ocasinally and thats about it.
----
My music blog - Updated regularly.
To live is to think - Cicero
29.02.2008 - 02:45
Svartlock
Written by Deadgirl on 29.02.2008 at 00:00

Written by Svartlock on 28.02.2008 at 17:14

Doll clothes, hahah ^^

Heeeey, nothing wrong with doll clothes! D:

HAHAHAH, but it sounds so funny. ^^
01.03.2008 - 00:57
Visioneerie
Urban Monster
I usually go hang out with some friends on friday, doing wtv (video games, drinking, etc.) during the day on saturday and sunday, i play guitar, just quit my band due to bad chemistry with the drummer, so no more of that, i play more guitar, i go on the computer, play more guitar, do some homework and after that i play more guitar ... you get the point.
----
Any man can stand adversity, but to test his character give him power - A. Lincoln
01.03.2008 - 09:50
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
Written by X-Ray Rod on 12.01.2008 at 19:57

Fuckj it I us eto do it un suterday it takes almouista ll day to finish em all, it was damn hard or school suck nowdays more, I think students commit scuicide after 30 years if school be like this, damn hard
----
I stand whit Ukraine and Israel. They have right to defend own citizens.

Stormtroopers of Death - ''Speak English or Die''
apos;'
[image]
I better die, because I never will learn speek english, so I choose dieing
01.03.2008 - 11:06
X-Ray Rod
Skandino
Staff
Written by Bad English on 01.03.2008 at 09:50

Written by X-Ray Rod on 12.01.2008 at 19:57

Fuckj it I us eto do it un suterday it takes almouista ll day to finish em all, it was damn hard or school suck nowdays more, I think students commit scuicide after 30 years if school be like this, damn hard

Well, I'm very lasy indeed...
So Sometimes I just don't want to work xD... And I don't understand why school can be so jard to make that a person wants to commit suicide...
----
Like you could kiss my ass
Written by Milena on 20.06.2012 at 10:49
Rod, let me love you.
22.04.2008 - 23:04
Necrogeddon
Born Too Late
i always go and see my dad on weekends ever since i was 5 years old. we just chill out, maybe go up town and watch CSI: new york back to back
----
'I wish you all had one neck and that I had my hands on it.'
23.04.2008 - 11:14
owl
I'm not much of an outdoor person, I must confess. So on weekends I spend half of the time doing domestic chores (being away from 8 a.m. to 8 p.m. during the whole week doesn't exactly help keeping it clean...), and in the time I have left I have some extra work (extra bucks) to do at home. I might also go to the movies every now and then, and whenever there's something worth attending, I go to a local Metal gig. Of course, that implies a bit of social drinking - how annoying!

Next thing I know it's Monday again and I'm pissed off. Worst day that could've ever been invented. Bah.
----
23.04.2008 - 13:40
Bitter Dawn
Ave Sathanas!
I don't work so every day is like a day off, but my wife has Tuesday and Wednesday off, so that becomes the weekend. In which case (and right now) we get drunk, order pizza and either play MMOs or watch movies, usually take our Rottweiler for a walk on Tuesday nights.
24.04.2008 - 11:23
ArtiA
Robin Goodfellow
weekends are inverse for me , becuz I often sped time together with friends or some like for example doni everythin in middle of week
but I must say , since I be in uni at the out of my city and I came back to my city , I have good weekend with my friends and parents ... finally I fidgety about goni to uni or start my week again
----
"The WAY" is perfect and complete like boundless space nothing redundant but because the mind continues to make distinction.
24.04.2008 - 13:16
Smurfophagist
On weekends? Nothing much, mostly spend time with my girlfriend, then go and screw around with my friends, play with my band and stuff.
----
Having a signature is an absolute must.
29.04.2008 - 05:28
Haightredy
Friday: BAND MEETING = Metal + Jagermeister. Saturday: Wii Parties!!! Sunday: Sleep in, go for a walk, then do nothing all day. My weekends are awesome.
29.04.2008 - 07:12
tulkas
el parcero
lately i haven't been going out at all. on fridays i'm working on a café near my place so it's pretty much that. on saturdays i just saty hom and read, or watch tv or something. i don't know, i kinda lost my interest on going out 'cause i always ended up doing nothing, so i wasn't gonna keep spending money on taxis getting back home after doing nothing
----
love is like a jar of shit with a strawberry on top
24.05.2008 - 08:37
LeChron James
Helvetesfossen
work, friends, school, booze bud, repeat
----
Kick Ass, Die Young

Less is More
Stay Pure
Stay Poor

Music was my life, music brought me to life and music is how I will be remembered long after I leave this life. When I die there will be a final waltz in my head that only I can hear.
24.05.2008 - 12:25
Dangerboner
Lactation Cnslt
I work, then I get drunk, then I go to clubs with friends, then somehow I manage to get home. Then I try to eat, log into MSN Messenger, and spam until everyone gets pissed off. And when I say I get drunk, I mean I get fucked up as humanly possible.

I always look forward to the weekend because I see it as an opportunity to sleep, but I always end up getting less sleep than on weekdays xD.
24.05.2008 - 17:11
BloodTears
ANA-thema
Elite
I usually do the papers I will have to deliver on next week's classes.

And I rest a lot, I tend to have more time to listen to my cds and read depending on the amount of work I have and the organisation of that day.
----

Like you could kiss my ass.

My Instagram
24.05.2008 - 17:41
Varegan
Hamranakara
I do nothing interesting, maybe i get drunk or call my friend to go out
----
Written by muthafucka on 08.07.2010 at 06:46

"METAL STORM" (LIGHTING STRIKES)
24.05.2008 - 20:47
Rozz
if im not 100% metal im drinking or being a fit son of a bitch and being real active
24.05.2008 - 22:59
Deadgirl
It's not my regular RPG group (it's already kind of sad that I have a regular RPG group...), but a guy I know has invited me to join their weekly game, I think they already had one session but I join this week's session, tomorrow.
It's Children Of The Sun... I just made my character sheet yesterday, but other than creating my own character I am completely unfamiliar with the system, so it should be interesting...
But there will be some guys from my normal group there, so they will probably help me. :3
----
30.05.2008 - 01:12
Miss_Fermento
Trauma Grinder
Mm working ( hehehe ok.. play Diablo II on the pc on my cyber café) study on the afternoon, and go it with my friends to the coffe!
----
Patriotic Alcoholic Trauma Grinder

F*** off metal, Support the brutal music! - Purulent