Metal Storm logo
The Pub

Original post

Posted by Bad English, 01.12.2015 - 22:29
Written by ANGEL REAPER on 01.12.2015 at 21:47

Written by Bad English on 01.12.2015 at 21:44

Written by ANGEL REAPER on 01.12.2015 at 21:20

^Huh?! Umm...wait,what?!

I am ancient lien theorist .... I am believer, allah, jesus, jahwe, wishna was ET

you are ancient liana terrorist?

alien ..
28.05.2016 - 14:36
ANGEL REAPER
And when you do marry you will be most beautiful bride ever seen
----
"Cross is only an iron,hope is just an illusion,freedom is nothing but a name..."
"Build your walls of the dead stone...Build your roofs of a dead wood..Build your dreams of a dead thoughts"
28.05.2016 - 19:23
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
Written by ANGEL REAPER on 28.05.2016 at 14:36

well pppl should not push it give me what I own by BLOOD N RIGHT and fuck of of my way and leave me alone...
----
I stand whit Ukraine and Israel. They have right to defend own citizens.

Stormtroopers of Death - ''Speak English or Die''
apos;'
[image]
I better die, because I never will learn speek english, so I choose dieing
28.05.2016 - 19:51
ANGEL REAPER
Written by Bad English on 28.05.2016 at 19:23

well pppl should not push it give me what I own by BLOOD N RIGHT and fuck of of my way and leave me alone...

you sound like kid ... or school shooter kid ....
----
"Cross is only an iron,hope is just an illusion,freedom is nothing but a name..."
"Build your walls of the dead stone...Build your roofs of a dead wood..Build your dreams of a dead thoughts"
28.05.2016 - 19:52
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
Written by ANGEL REAPER on 28.05.2016 at 19:51

Written by Bad English on 28.05.2016 at 19:23

you sound like kid ... or school shooter kid ....

I don't ask people stupid quastions.
----

apos;'
[image]
08.06.2016 - 23:45
FOOCK Nam
Hahahaha what angel said... Looool funny fun..
@bad: I like the Russian joke...funny...
09.06.2016 - 17:39
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
Written by FOOCK Nam on 08.06.2016 at 23:45

it was not a joke, its truth about them,
----

apos;'
[image]
10.06.2016 - 05:30
FOOCK Nam
Written by Bad English on 09.06.2016 at 17:39

Written by FOOCK Nam on 08.06.2016 at 23:45

it was not a joke, its truth about them,

Yea I understand.... Paranoid and grandeur...

So how have you guys been ?
11.06.2016 - 15:18
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
Pretty dead, forum activity is dead man
----

apos;'
[image]
12.06.2016 - 03:38
FOOCK Nam
Written by Bad English on 11.06.2016 at 15:18

Pretty dead, forum activity is dead man

Yes, at least we had our time... Anyway long time I haven't checked new metal release..

How is everyone metal spirit ? Still clandestinely metalhead...?
26.06.2016 - 19:53
DeathStrike
Cheers everyone.
01.07.2016 - 13:13
Paz
Elite
^ Why did he get banned
01.07.2016 - 13:19
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
Written by Paz on 01.07.2016 at 13:13

^ Why did he get banned

and what do you think ... perhaps answers can be find in Serbian conspiracy
----

apos;'
[image]
01.07.2016 - 13:26
Paz
Elite
Written by Bad English on 01.07.2016 at 13:19

Old Raspy?! Haha, didn't know that
01.07.2016 - 14:31
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
Written by Paz on 01.07.2016 at 13:26

Written by Bad English on 01.07.2016 at 13:19

Old Raspy?! Haha, didn't know that

I spotted it, new by knows way to much about ms and well I send pm to the gods
----

apos;'
[image]
06.07.2016 - 09:23
Cynic Metalhead
Paisa Vich Nasha
12.07.2016 - 09:57
Cynic Metalhead
Paisa Vich Nasha
12.07.2016 - 10:28
no one
Account deleted
Has this turned into the funny things thread ?... i suppose anything goes.
12.07.2016 - 11:49
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
Written by [user id=136611] on 12.07.2016 at 10:28

Has this turned into the funny things thread ?... i suppose anything goes.

its true .... I will never have a children and dead core vid was horrible, kicker must be arrested and better shoot by cops
----

apos;'
[image]
18.07.2016 - 06:55
Mattybu
What happened to that Lit guy? saw his account greyed out on a post somewhere, did he make a new acct or just delete the other one and hasnt been seen since
18.07.2016 - 08:11
Cynic Metalhead
Paisa Vich Nasha
Written by Mattybu on 18.07.2016 at 06:55

What happened to that Lit guy? saw his account greyed out on a post somewhere, did he make a new acct or just delete the other one and hasnt been seen since

Pretty much captivated in his busy schedule.

Actually, he came on SB, adieu everyone, said he's quite busy and will get occupied with loads of work in coming weeks. Thereafter, he deleted his a/c.
18.07.2016 - 09:53
no one
Account deleted

He said "good riddance" in the shout box and deleted his account. What happened to you?

Slayer 666 Rasputin and Deadone have also been banned since you have been gone
18.07.2016 - 12:01
Bad English
Tage Westerlund

'
if you change user name you still can find it
----

apos;'
[image]
19.07.2016 - 00:27
Mattybu
Written by [user id=136611] on 18.07.2016 at 09:53

He said "good riddance" in the shout box and deleted his account. What happened to you?

lmaooo man that's gotta be the most ironic thing if he actually said that in the shout box. All the foul citizens of MS are dropping like flies... although I had a soft spot for Rasputin sometimes

I dunno what happened to me man, I mean I know, but who really knows. Maybe nobody, probably.
19.07.2016 - 03:16
no one
Account deleted
Written by Mattybu on 19.07.2016 at 00:27

lmaooo man that's gotta be the most ironic thing if he actually said that in the shout box. All the foul citizens of MS are dropping like flies... although I had a soft spot for Rasputin sometimes

I dunno what happened to me man, I mean I know, but who really knows. Maybe nobody, probably.

That is exactly what Lit said, i was there live at the scene!

??So you have been away on a drug train I take it.
19.07.2016 - 06:45
Mattybu
Written by [user id=136611] on 19.07.2016 at 03:16

That is exactly what Lit said, i was there live at the scene!

??So you have been away on a drug train I take it.

friggen priceless, man.

and.... I guess the main thing is I don't really listen to metal much anymore. so out of touch with all the new albums and everything it's crazy, even when I was keeping semi informed I didn't care about most stuff coming out and now it's like 0.0001%.
19.07.2016 - 09:35
no one
Account deleted
Written by Mattybu on 19.07.2016 at 06:45

and.... I guess the main thing is I don't really listen to metal much anymore. so out of touch with all the new albums and everything it's crazy, even when I was keeping semi informed I didn't care about most stuff coming out and now it's like 0.0001%.

What the fucks wrong with you man! i'v been listening to metal since i was a glint in my fathers eye and will continue to listen to metal until death!! It's the only fucking way! where's your loyalty?

Seriously though, what made you loose interest in metal? and what are you listening to instead, if anything at all?
20.07.2016 - 00:40
Mattybu
Written by [user id=136611] on 19.07.2016 at 09:35

Seriously though, what made you loose interest in metal? and what are you listening to instead, if anything at all?

I don't know. I guess part would be metal getting more and more pretentious was getting out of hand. even the juvenile shit isn't really cool or fun for me anymore. it's not really that fun talking to metal people either though, once the dust of my metal listening times settled I realized that. but there's some gem people I like lots on here, still.

I mean, I still listen to metal sometimes. I listened to Planetary Duality at work today (which is probably another thing in my life that disrupted how I used to be, I work full time now). Actually lately I would say I have been listening to a good amount of death metal like that. I still listen to Necrophagist every day pretty much too but that's sort of an exception for ultimate godliness in music. As for what I listen to now other than that, mostly video game music.

I've changed quite a bit. It's weird, a very good chunk of me is still my same old dumb, naive, weird ass self, but I've changed a lot over the past little while too.
20.07.2016 - 03:32
no one
Account deleted
Written by Mattybu on 20.07.2016 at 00:40

Written by [user id=136611] on 19.07.2016 at 09:35

I don't know. I guess part would be metal getting more and more pretentious was getting out of hand. even the juvenile shit isn't really cool or fun for me anymore. it's not really that fun talking to metal people either though, once the dust of my metal listening times settled I realized that. but there's some gem people I like lots on here, still.

I mean, I still listen to metal sometimes. I listened to Planetary Duality at work today (which is probably another thing in my life that disrupted how I used to be, I work full time now). Actually lately I would say I have been listening to a good amount of death metal like that. I still listen to Necrophagist every day pretty much too but that's sort of an exception for ultimate godliness in music. As for what I listen to now other than that, mostly video game music.

I've changed quite a bit. It's weird, a very good chunk of me is still my same old dumb, naive, weird ass self, but I've changed a lot over the past little while too.

Sounds like your going through what i went through with punk. When my life changed drastcally is when i started listening to metal. I guess metal is a bit more diverse, i feel i don't have to be fully into the scene to appreciate the music.

Good to see you accept you have changed instead of desperately holding on to the past for some kind of pride like i see so often.
20.07.2016 - 04:58
Mattybu
Written by [user id=136611] on 20.07.2016 at 03:32

Sounds like your going through what i went through with punk. When my life changed drastcally is when i started listening to metal. I guess metal is a bit more diverse, i feel i don't have to be fully into the scene to appreciate the music.

Good to see you accept you have changed instead of desperately holding on to the past for some kind of pride like i see so often.

My life hasn't changed too drastically though. It's kind of hard to explain, it's like a lot of little* changes, the big picture stays more or less the same but all these relatively minor experiences teach me things and change me a little.

*- there has been one big change though, a couple weeks ago my dog had to be put down. he was my best friend in the world, I miss him a lot. there's just a really big hole in my life now cause of that.

I think you're definitely right about metal being more diverse than punk although hell if I know, I'm sure there's progressive reggae steampunk with reverb from tapping on glasses with spoons for vocals out there somewhere these days...
28.07.2016 - 23:03
Bad English
Tage Westerlund

maybe its personal question mate, but as married so many years how often you have sex per week nowadays? comaring as od days?
----

apos;'
[image]