Metal Storm logo
Vitas: highest vocal pitch ever ?

14.04.2010 - 01:01
Zombie
Thrash'tillDeath
Vitas or Витас (in russian) is a Russian pop-singer famous for his extremely high-pitched vocal falsettos, a pitch higher than the pitch of my 24th fret on the high e string (.008 strings) when in e# tuning and played with pinch harmonic and "whammy'd" with the floyd-rose to max !!!!

check these vids out :

----

None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe they are free
Johann Wolfgang van Goethe 1749-1832
14.04.2010 - 10:00
Ellrohir
Heaven Knight
Since today i thought Elnur Hüseynov from Azerbaijan would win this title

but ok, this may be serious competition for him
----
My rest seems now calm and deep
Finally I got my dead man sleep

14.04.2010 - 10:55
Ahmad
I don't know if he has the highest vocal pitch....but he has a great performance
there is a song where he does a cover for "flight of the bumble bee".....he can hit low note as well...come on he sings bumble bee!!!
17.04.2010 - 18:20
Got Mayhem?
No balls.

On a more serious note, that's pretty damn impressive. Even more interesting is that somewhere in the world there exists a pop singer that has some actual singing ability.
----
17.04.2010 - 21:47
Lucas
Mr. Noise
Elite
Hahaha thats amazing. he sounds pretty damn feminine, but its some cool stuff for once.
----
SLUDGE. DOOM. DEATH. Wait, what?

"The reason I'm running for president is because I can't be Bruce Springsteen." - Barack Obama
22.04.2010 - 07:40
Archetype
That's impressive. I can't help but wonder what his harsh vocals would be like.
22.04.2010 - 07:58
Insineratehymn
Account deleted
Even if I squeeze my balls as hard as I can, I could never hope to sing that high. Even Detonator of Massacration is unable to sing that high.
04.07.2018 - 06:52
jayrebel
Vitas uses a voice-activated playback vocal/phonogram. When he sings the "high notes" he's actually singing an octave lower and a playback kicks in whenever he sings so it sounds like his voice . He is not lip syncing but he is NOT actually singing that high.
03.02.2019 - 20:59
Chyna Rose
I think Dani FIlth has a very high vocal range---
----
-ain't skeerd-