Metal Storm logo
Withered (US) - Death/Black

19.04.2010 - 17:51
Prugor
Mr. Offensive
Anyone else give Withered a listen? They have two albums currently out, Momento Mori (2005) and Folie Circulaire (2008). MA has them down as Death/Sludge, but I hear no Sludge what so ever in their song structure or vocals. They are mostly Death/Black, the black maybe coming from the guitar structure and sound at times in some songs and the vocals in some songs. I was searching for bands that were related to Cobalt and found a site suggesting them. So I was like, screw it and snagged the two albums and gave them a few spins. I like em.

http://www.myspace.com/withered

Give it a listen and post an opinion.
----
Ah... Girl look at that body, Ah... I work out
19.04.2010 - 19:48
BitterCOld
The Ancient One
Admin
I dig them. i picked up "Folie Circulaire" after another staffer pointed them out to me (i think it was Collin for some reason)... i think the whole sludge tag was because the band doesn't play either a "classic" or "modern" style of death metal. they are kind of out there on their own. it's odd/strange. can't think of a better way to put it at the moment.
----
get the fuck off my lawn.

Beer Bug Virus Spotify Playlist crafted by Nikarg and I. Feel free to tune in and add some pertinent metal tunes!
19.04.2010 - 19:49
Prugor
Mr. Offensive
That album is fucking epic tbh. I listened to it twice before I changed artists.
----
Ah... Girl look at that body, Ah... I work out
19.04.2010 - 20:13
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
I try band out dunno something I didnt like into it , but 2005 songs was lil better how last album thets my opinium from hearing songs
----
I stand whit Ukraine and Israel. They have right to defend own citizens.

Stormtroopers of Death - "Speak English or Die"

I better die, because I never will learn speek english, so I choose dieing