Metal Storm logo
After The Burial - New Song Unveiled

Minnesota group After The Burial will return with a new album called Wolves Within, which is now set for a December 17th release. The first advance track, the new tune "A Wolf Amongst Ravens", has been unveiled and can now be heard on the video below.

After The Burial has also re-signed with longtime label Sumerian Records and will hit the road across North America this week with DevilDriver and Trivium.

Guitarist Justin Lowe states: "We are beyond excited to announce that our new album, Wolves Within, will be released December 17th on Sumerian Records. We've spent the last two years pushing our own limits in an attempt to give you what we feel is some of the most crushing and dynamic material we've written to date. We feel like this record is a new beginning for us. We are continually trying to push our own musical and creative boundaries that have yet to be explored, and simultaneously paving the way for the future of our sound. We also couldn't be happier to announce that we have re-signed with Sumerian Records. We have so much respect for not only everyone at the label, but for all of the bands on the roster as well. For almost six years, Sumerian has been our home, and the home to many of our favorite bands. None of us could ask for a better setting right now, having the opportunity to work with our friends on a daily basis doing what we love."

Source: facebook.com
Band profile: After The Burial
Posted: 05.11.2013 by BloodTears

Comments

‹‹ Back to News
Comments: 3   Visited by: 41 users
05.11.2013 - 16:59
FR1DAY
Horrible song. I hope the rest of the album is better.
06.11.2013 - 02:10
hadriel
Written by FR1DAY on 05.11.2013 at 16:59

Horrible song. I hope the rest of the album is better.

^this
07.11.2013 - 12:22
Coconut Racecar
I'm so angry with this band... They had potential to be one of my favorites with the release of Rareform, then they had to kick their vocalist, re-record Rareform, and turn in to another generic core band.

Hits total: 2585 | This month: 8