Metal Storm logo
What do you think about/do you get along with - your ex?

Original post

Posted by +{Jonas}+, 12.06.2006 - 04:36
Well, I remember this topic used to be in the old forum. Simple: Do you get along with your ex? What do you think about her/him? I have 3 Exs: My first GF, and gave me some of the best 6 months (January - June 2006) of my life I laugh everytime we see eachother 'cause she gets so nervous, hehe. It was cool and while it lasted, but it's over. I wish the best for her.

My 2nd was in 2007, 3 and 1/2 months (May - September). What happened? I have no idea. She dumped me. Funny she wants to be my friend. Anyway I'm fine now.

And my thir was a very short one (November 2007 - January 2008). She hates me 'cause I dumped her, but it was teh best 'cause I simply wasn't happy anymore and didn't enjoy spending timwe with her anymore... Too possessive, too dependent, too "intense" (calling 4 times in one day or more)... And I'm too laid back for that.

So, keep going. Love? Not for now thanks. I prefer not to get my heart ripped out, as it has happened both times: I give everything and in teh end I get nothing but a stab in my back and a kick in my ass. So, no love for me, not just yet.
25.08.2009 - 22:03
tulkas
el parcero
Written by [user id=2943] on 25.08.2009 at 20:17

Yeah it's selfish but me too. What pisses me off is that I've just found out he's getting a new guitar and stack on top of all that other shit... and like I said he has no job. Some day people like this are gonna have to grow the fuck up and realise that money doesn't grow on trees. When they wake up to real life then we'll see who the girl chooses. Hahaha I'm so bitter and I love it. It does piss you off so much though when the girl you love is with a moron.

Why don't you challenge him to a bout (or whatever you would call a fight) in teakwondo and show her who the real man is haha?

It's like it's a rule for chicks to date morons instead of good guys...

Anyway, believe me, I long for the moment that I learn that he mistreats her, or anything in order for me to kick his ass. Not a very mature way of solving things, I know, but it's just for the sake of it I'm bitter too and it is nice (apart from the pain inside). Cool thing is that sometimes when he's gone with her to wait while she's in TKD, when we get to do sparring I always start beating everyone up and look at him

So, bottom line, things should change someday so that the girls we like stop dating moron-stupid-ass-motherfucking-idiots, and realize that there are good guys out there. I like this girl from one of my classes this semester, but I'm too fuckin' shy to talk to her.
----
love is like a jar of shit with a strawberry on top
26.08.2009 - 01:12
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
Ghengis Kan - Sorry for you but better forgot her and him, women isnt reason to kill or kick ass, when I saw how Panhead from Mongols MC killed man(she wa stalking whit 10 members of Mongols MC and he sad fucking mongols and all jumo in and beat him ), if my GF or ex talk whit other let she do it Im use to such crap , live sucks, better be alone lock heart and trow key away,m dont worry you be ok after time and such guys well lets say if my wife sleep whit other man I never blame man because he how can he knows if its one night stand , I blame her for it

...man who dont care about sex, ok even I dont care about it anymore, but still we man only care about one

Tulkas I have no mutual friends whit my ex, and firts one well maybe I have , now they all are soemwhere dunno where farrer, better, they fuckd all ehhh

Its hard see when girl what you likes kissing other, even talk or walk whit other, but Im not geliuss not anymore, geliussy dont exist for me
----
I stand whit Ukraine and Israel. They have right to defend own citizens.

Stormtroopers of Death - "Speak English or Die"

I better die, because I never will learn speek english, so I choose dieing
26.08.2009 - 15:10
Haddonfield
Chucky's Bride
My point of view on the subject is that it depends on the relationship. Me and my ex are still very good friends, she is the person who knows me the best. After a 10 year relationship, we decided to go our own ways, everything finished kindly, there was no arguing over who should get what (except maybe the Rocky boxset) and I honestly thing it would be a shame to throw away those 10 years for nothing. Our relationship developped into a kind of friendship where we were like best friends having sex. An awkward situation that resulted in the split. Today we have both moved on but know we can count on each over if we ever need someone to talk to.
----

"Seasons don't fear the reaper. Nor do the wind, the sun and the rain (we can be like they are)."
27.08.2009 - 12:31
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
Written by Haddonfield on 26.08.2009 at 15:10

My point of view on the subject is that it depends on the relationship. Me and my ex are still very good friends, she is the person who knows me the best. After a 10 year relationship, we decided to go our own ways, everything finished kindly, there was no arguing over who should get what (except maybe the Rocky boxset) and I honestly thing it would be a shame to throw away those 10 years for nothing. Our relationship developped into a kind of friendship where we were like best friends having sex. An awkward situation that resulted in the split. Today we have both moved on but know we can count on each over if we ever need someone to talk to.

Man if Rocky box set is something to agrue I neve rmerry metalhead girl, who knows what se take I mean what CD's lol
----

27.08.2009 - 20:31
Genghis Kal
Account deleted
Written by Bad English on 26.08.2009 at 01:12

Ghengis Kan - Sorry for you but better forgot her and him, women isnt reason to kill or kick ass, when I saw how Panhead from Mongols MC killed man(she wa stalking whit 10 members of Mongols MC and he sad fucking mongols and all jumo in and beat him ), if my GF or ex talk whit other let she do it Im use to such crap , live sucks, better be alone lock heart and trow key away,m dont worry you be ok after time and such guys well lets say if my wife sleep whit other man I never blame man because he how can he knows if its one night stand , I blame her for it

...man who dont care about sex, ok even I dont care about it anymore, but still we man only care about one

Yeah man I wish I could lock my heart and throw away the key... haha, I like that idea, it would make life much simpler. The best I can do is not get stressed about her being with someone else and just be a good friend.

My point about the sex is that he's now with this gorgeous girl and apparently he's not bothered about fucking her... what's wrong with him! (Come on, all blokes love to get thier end away).

And sorry but your English is so bad I didn't get any of that Mongols FC thing haha.
28.08.2009 - 00:08
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
Written by [user id=2943] on 27.08.2009 at 20:31

Written by Bad English on 26.08.2009 at 01:12

Yeah man I wish I could lock my heart and throw away the key... haha, I like that idea, it would make life much simpler. The best I can do is not get stressed about her being with someone else and just be a good friend.

My point about the sex is that he's now with this gorgeous girl and apparently he's not bothered about fucking her... what's wrong with him! (Come on, all blokes love to get thier end away).

And sorry but your English is so bad I didn't get any of that Mongols FC thing haha.

Mongols run souther Californioan roads lol I say one guys GF was borded from him and go to biker bar and chatch whit 10 bikers and BFF say ask her go home, she say no I stay , he say something nasty to her and also sad fucking Mongols and 10 Mongols chase him n beet him, and man whit nick name Panhead stabbed him, people didnt testify but because ATF agant Pan head sad he killed and get life or chair

Womne can make you do such stupid thinks what you shood not to do.

Well Im locked my heart and say it loud better say it loud how give some girl gfake chance get me, it can broke her heratr and she can commit suicide

Being whit sexy girl , no sex , I could do it ........... one day hahhaha
----

27.01.2010 - 23:02
MetallicA
Technically I have 3 ex's but none of them really count for anything I guess. One was in 6th grade and the other 2 were in high school, one for a week and the other for 3 weeks. I am currently in a relationship of about 4 years and I think pretty soon that'll be my fourth ex actually.

6th grade ex: yeah I know I was like 11 or something but we did go together for 6 months and that's a long time for a 6th grader! hahaha! we're friends on facebook and obviously, there never was a sexual component involved so umm yeah, we're cool

the one I dated for a week (I was 14): I'm still friends with him. We don't keep regular contact but every now and then since we have alot of the same friends we'll wind up hanging out with everyone just having a good time. I think he's engaged now to one of my friend's mom. Wierd, I know! There's no hard feelings at all between us so that always helps. He dumped me but we screwed a few times after we broke up haha

anyways: the one I dated for 3 weeks (I was 16)...I've seen him twice since we broke up and the last time was at a Slayer show in 2006. I think if I saw him again, we would get along just fine though...probably cause we never actually screwed. (My dad was a huge factor in this...he hated that I had a boyfriend! Yeah he didn't know about the previous one obviously.) Anyways, since then, we never kept contact or anything.

yeah, obviously, my current b/f is the ONLY serious relationship I've ever been in...same goes for him too. Due to me joining the Air Force, we're heading towards a split unless we magically see eye-to-eye on this. And if we do split, I don't think I would really want a friendship with him honestly. We would probably wind up fighting...obviously if we do split, it's going to be on very bad terms.

ps - sorry for bringing up an old thread. I stumbled across it and thought it was interesting
----

God's disciples want you to die!
In the blazing inferno
Slewed on Satan's pitchfork
Burning for eternity
Death
I see it coming your way
by my hand... or by your fate
with no remorse.
28.01.2010 - 06:45
Nexus
Asshat
My most recent ex is fucking crazy! He changes moods so often, he's worse than a chick. I honestly wouldn't be surprised if he had a genuine mental problem, though ... it makes me kind of sad, actually ...
----
If you stand for nothing, you'll fall for everything
28.01.2010 - 08:16
FOOCK Nam
Written by Nexus on 28.01.2010 at 06:45

My most recent ex is fucking crazy! He changes moods so often, he's worse than a chick. I honestly wouldn't be surprised if he had a genuine mental problem, though ... it makes me kind of sad, actually ...

He changes the moods during the time of being with you as in relationship or after break-up ? or both ?
29.01.2010 - 21:58
flickaa
Written by tulkas on 25.08.2009 at 22:03

Written by [user id=2943] on 25.08.2009 at 20:17

Yeah it's selfish but me too. What pisses me off is that I've just found out he's getting a new guitar and stack on top of all that other shit... and like I said he has no job. Some day people like this are gonna have to grow the fuck up and realise that money doesn't grow on trees. When they wake up to real life then we'll see who the girl chooses. Hahaha I'm so bitter and I love it. It does piss you off so much though when the girl you love is with a moron.

Why don't you challenge him to a bout (or whatever you would call a fight) in teakwondo and show her who the real man is haha?

It's like it's a rule for chicks to date morons instead of good guys...

Anyway, believe me, I long for the moment that I learn that he mistreats her, or anything in order for me to kick his ass. Not a very mature way of solving things, I know, but it's just for the sake of it I'm bitter too and it is nice (apart from the pain inside). Cool thing is that sometimes when he's gone with her to wait while she's in TKD, when we get to do sparring I always start beating everyone up and look at him

So, bottom line, things should change someday so that the girls we like stop dating moron-stupid-ass-motherfucking-idiots, and realize that there are good guys out there. I like this girl from one of my classes this semester, but I'm too fuckin' shy to talk to her.

Wait a minute.. not all girls date morons.. but the good girls don't date morons they rather be alone than with a moron hehehhe
29.01.2010 - 21:59
flickaa

way to go thats how things should be!
29.01.2010 - 22:01
flickaa
My ex is dating a cougar hahah but hey im happy for him if hes happy =)
30.01.2010 - 00:50
Haddonfield
Chucky's Bride
Written by flickaa on 29.01.2010 at 21:59

way to go thats how things should be!

Exactly, it would probably bring much more peace to the world, the problem is people are generally too self centered and unforgiving. Life is too short for petty arguments about who's right or wrong.

I feel for your ex, that kinda situation winds up badly 90% of the time, but then again nice to see how you take the situation, shows you're much bigger than trivial bull shit.
----

"Seasons don't fear the reaper. Nor do the wind, the sun and the rain (we can be like they are)."
30.01.2010 - 14:43
FOOCK Nam
I think I get along with my ex. If now seeing her again, I can give her a smile softly. That is all. During the time of being near her. We were just innocent schoolmates. She prefer a taller one to me. Then I walk away. Actually, I dont want to see her again but I think I never hurt her.
31.01.2010 - 13:34
Nexus
Asshat
Written by FOOCK Nam on 28.01.2010 at 08:16

He changes the moods during the time of being with you as in relationship or after break-up ? or both ?

Both. Mostly after we had broken up, though. He's very touchy, and takes most things offensively. Doesn't help that he has a bit of a temper, too.
----
If you stand for nothing, you'll fall for everything
31.01.2010 - 15:26
FOOCK Nam
Written by Nexus on 31.01.2010 at 13:34

Written by FOOCK Nam on 28.01.2010 at 08:16

Both. Mostly after we had broken up, though. He's very touchy, and takes most things offensively. Doesn't help that he has a bit of a temper, too.

Why you two break-up ? Because of his mood, can I know ?
01.02.2010 - 01:59
Misandry
I have 2 exes, excluding the pity dates and blind dates. Well, technically 3, but I'm dating the latest one again on accident.

The first one is still my friend - he is dating a girl way too young for him, who is also my friend. I think he is twenty now, and she is almost sixteen. But here, that's illegal. And just strange. But oh well, they both seem happy. And he was my first 'real' relationship. He was also pretty naive about the whole situation, even though he is three years older than me. He thought we would get married (I said no to that the first time he told me - I was only fifteen. Seriously). Every now and then, when he isn't dating anyone, he reminds me that he loves me and blah blah blah, and has a bad habit of interfering in my relationships.

The second one I dated for a month or two, then realized I only really liked him as a friend. He told me he was okay with that, etc, etc, and then after a year and a half of being best friends, he crossed the line. Evidently several times. I confronted him and told him I forgave him if he could just explain why he did what he did. He told me he couldn't forgive himself, or promise he wouldn't do it again, and after the school term he moved to Virginia without saying goodbye.

And like I said, I'm dating my last ex. Again. Somehow.
----
"Death solves all problems. No man, no problem." - Stalin
01.02.2010 - 04:59
FOOCK Nam
Written by Misandry on 01.02.2010 at 01:59

I have 2 exes, excluding the pity dates and blind dates. Well, technically 3, but I'm dating the latest one again on accident.

The first one is still my friend - he is dating a girl way too young for him, who is also my friend. I think he is twenty now, and she is almost sixteen. But here, that's illegal. And just strange. But oh well, they both seem happy. And he was my first 'real' relationship. He was also pretty naive about the whole situation, even though he is three years older than me. He thought we would get married (I said no to that the first time he told me - I was only fifteen. Seriously). Every now and then, when he isn't dating anyone, he reminds me that he loves me and blah blah blah, and has a bad habit of interfering in my relationships.

Aw, so sad. Does he live near your place ?
02.02.2010 - 07:04
Misandry
Written by FOOCK Nam on 01.02.2010 at 04:59

Yes, actually. He lives maybe ten minutes away by car and forty five minutes walking. I know the walking time because he has walked to my house before. In the rain. Then he caught a cold and I had to make him soup.
----
03.02.2010 - 07:17
FOOCK Nam
Written by Misandry on 02.02.2010 at 07:04

Written by FOOCK Nam on 01.02.2010 at 04:59

Yes, actually. He lives maybe ten minutes away by car and forty five minutes walking. I know the walking time because he has walked to my house before. In the rain. Then he caught a cold and I had to make him soup.

Aww, cute, sad, warm. Poor that dude.
03.02.2010 - 18:42
Immortal
I have six ex's and I only really speak to one of them. I have been on dates with a few other girls too, but I guess that doesn't really count. The longest I ever went out with a girl was the first and that was for about two years, the rest have just been for a few months. I guess I'm the problem, I have a problem with commitment. But then I get bored being on my own, get with another girl and wish I was alone again! It's not a good way to be, hopefully I'll change soon.
----
"Hope is the greatest of all evils, for it prolongs the torment of man." - Friedrich Nietzsche
03.02.2010 - 19:08
Misandry
Written by Immortal on 03.02.2010 at 18:42

I have six ex's and I only really speak to one of them. I have been on dates with a few other girls too, but I guess that doesn't really count. The longest I ever went out with a girl was the first and that was for about two years, the rest have just been for a few months. I guess I'm the problem, I have a problem with commitment. But then I get bored being on my own, get with another girl and wish I was alone again! It's not a good way to be, hopefully I'll change soon.

I can totally relate to that problem. My fear of commitment has made me super flaky. i have actually broken up with the same guy seven times before because I was freaking out so much about our relationship. I'm hoping to change soon, as well.
----
03.02.2010 - 19:40
Baz Anderson
Staff
I think I have the same problem as Mr Immortal too. Things are looking ok with a new girl at the moment though, and obviously I don't want to mess this up because she seems very nice indeed.
04.02.2010 - 01:24
Arian Totalis
The Philosopher
My ex is a crazy, manipulative, controlling bitch. She used to put a leash on everything I did. Talk to a female that isn't her? Couldn't do it without her freaking the fuck out. Hang out with my friends? Not without her getting pointlessly Jealous. She was a drug addict, so every second I spent with her I had to deal with her being intoxicated on some substance or other, or her trying to get a hold of it, so %99 of the time I was with her I was bored and pissed off. I tried to be her friend after we broke up a few times, but after her fucking up too many times even as a friend I just threw her out of my life. And good riddance.
----
"For the Coward there is no Life
For the hero there is No Death"
-Kakita Toshimoko

"The Philosopher, you know so much about nothing at all." _Chuck Schuldiner.
04.02.2010 - 20:01
MetallicA
Written by Arian Totalis on 04.02.2010 at 01:24

My ex is a crazy, manipulative, controlling bitch. She used to put a leash on everything I did. Talk to a female that isn't her? Couldn't do it without her freaking the fuck out. Hang out with my friends? Not without her getting pointlessly Jealous. She was a drug addict, so every second I spent with her I had to deal with her being intoxicated on some substance or other, or her trying to get a hold of it, so %99 of the time I was with her I was bored and pissed off. I tried to be her friend after we broke up a few times, but after her fucking up too many times even as a friend I just threw her out of my life. And good riddance.

yikes, good riddance indeed! drug addicts are scum in my opinion...I want nothing to do with any of them! People who do drugs on occasion I don't have a problem with though; just don't do it around me.

and yeah, people who put a leash on their significant other are just not worth being with.
----

God's disciples want you to die!
In the blazing inferno
Slewed on Satan's pitchfork
Burning for eternity
Death
I see it coming your way
by my hand... or by your fate
with no remorse.
05.02.2010 - 01:20
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
I think whgen you start new realatinships ex can be lil edgy and lil jealuse somehow, and moust problems can be in small towns where's population 5 000-20 000 people, but NY, LA, Chikago whatever such size towns, its might lil better because easyer is if you dont see your ex when start new realatinships, because your new GF might be nervouse n suspiciuss, so in big towns its easyer
----

05.02.2010 - 02:35
FOOCK Nam
Same, I think, ex and you always have memory of being together, if seeing each other again and see each other has different new relationship with someone else, the jealousness probably arise. They still have feeling of owning their ex. That is why I never want to see my ex again. No relationship, but no hurting.
05.02.2010 - 02:47
tulkas
el parcero
Written by Bad English on 05.02.2010 at 01:20

I think whgen you start new realatinships ex can be lil edgy and lil jealuse somehow, and moust problems can be in small towns where's population 5 000-20 000 people, but NY, LA, Chikago whatever such size towns, its might lil better because easyer is if you dont see your ex when start new realatinships, because your new GF might be nervouse n suspiciuss, so in big towns its easyer

Getting distance with your ex is the best you can do, specially if you got dumped and she doesn't want to know anything about you. Bogotá is a huge ass city, and with a lot of people too (population is something around 8million people), but the problem is when that person is/belongs to a same group of people as you, and you still have to keep seeing that person. That's what fucked me up the most after my ex dumped me. But oh, well, times makes it easier And like Slayer's song Payback says: Payback's a bitch, motherfucker!
----
love is like a jar of shit with a strawberry on top
05.02.2010 - 09:27
Daggon
Underpaid M.D.
Written by tulkas on 05.02.2010 at 02:47

And like Slayer's song Payback says: Payback's a bitch, motherfucker!

Nuff said.

I understand your situation, sometimes it's better when your girlfriend does not belong to your close friends group, that situation is kinda hard to manage. I had the same problem, so I really understand what happens when the relationship ends and you still have to see her when you hang out with your friends. The solution is: Keep her out of your life.
----
"Les vers savent qu'ils n'ont pas d'ailes, c'est pour cela qu'ils se cachent sous terre"
05.02.2010 - 19:03
SerratedSyringe
I'm still on good terms with all of my ex's.

I think It's because all the relationships ended due to outside circumstances instead of personal issues, so there was never any real 'drama'. I also have a tendency to not 'look back' or get clingy, so that helps too I guess.
----
Just another cog in this infernal machine....