Metal Storm logo
Ajdath

03.03.2010 - 14:58
JD
Account deleted
Ajdath one of the oldest Arabian Death Metal bands, was formed back in 1995, they released the Demo They Will Burn and one EP Triangle of Death personally Ajdath is my favorite Jordanian band, so any fans?
29.01.2011 - 03:52
Iron Nostarion
Maiden Whore
Hey there brother, I'm from Jordan (means I'm from the Arab World as well).

I've learned about them only today, but they sound so good. Fuck. I never knew Jordan had even had a metal band. But I saw an ad on Facebook for JorZine, an Arabian Metal magazine. This band's sound is so fucking brutal, I love it. Drums and guitar are awesome, and I like Alkilani's growling.
----
To their tombs the people are immured,
There is their gold, treasure and wealth,
The only condition is to ignore them,
Those who feed on corruption and weave death
29.01.2011 - 08:08
The Turbanator
What genre is this?

A favour please. Anyone who are posting about new bands, make sure you state what genre the band is. Either below the topic title in the front page, or in the thread starting post.
----
In the name of forests; In the name of stars; In the name of all the seas; In the name of storms... Proud sons of ancient nation; Proud sons of sacred song in the wind; Proud sons behind a mirror of ice who told... Fathers of the icy age!!
29.01.2011 - 12:52
JD
Account deleted
Written by The Turbanator on 29.01.2011 at 08:08

What genre is this?

Death Metal.
19.11.2011 - 05:13
A.Ghosheh
Definitely one of the most brutal bands in the Middle East... too bad nobody knows of them, perhaps because they haven't made music since 2006.
----
Kem Khefa Kheshef
19.11.2011 - 05:50
JD
Account deleted
Written by A.Ghosheh on 19.11.2011 at 05:13

Definitely one of the most brutal bands in the Middle East... too bad nobody knows of them, perhaps because they haven't made music since 2006.

Yeah they are not that famous even in the Mid-East, but the good news is that they didn't split-up yet, maybe "on-hold" or something.

23.11.2011 - 10:37
moriae
Nasty guitarist. Read he moved to Poland years ago.
23.11.2011 - 11:52
Savopipo
Hard about this lot some years back when I was in contact with a Jordanian rock critic but I'm more into black than death so I kinda skipped them. Will give them a good listen now though.
----
Check Tystnad out at http://tystnad.bandcamp.com
23.11.2011 - 11:55
Savopipo
Brutal stuff!!
----
Check Tystnad out at http://tystnad.bandcamp.com