Metal Storm logo
Bullet For My Valentine - New Album Details, Debut Song

Bullet For My Valentine are getting the ball rolling on their new album. The group just revealed that their new record will be called Venom. Apart from revealing the album cover, which you can see below, Bullet For My Valentine also confirmed that it's coming this August 14th. More importantly, you can already hear the new song "No Way Out" right here right now. The band says this is their heaviest album. What did you think of this new song?

Vocalist/guitarist Matthew "Matt" Tuck said: "We had to delve into some pretty dark places for the inspiration for this album, we're confident in saying it's the heaviest we've ever produced and we couldn't be prouder of it. So take a listen of the first track 'No Way Out' it's one of our favourites. I've lived with it a while now and it still give me chills."

Single cover

Source: bulletformyvalentine.com
Band profile: Bullet For My Valentine
Posted: 18.05.2015 by BloodTears

Comments

‹‹ Back to News
Comments: 15   Visited by: 144 users
18.05.2015 - 13:24
Wukk

I don't know why I listened to this, but it was nowhere near as bad as I thought it was going to be.
----
If you're 666 then I'm 777
http://www.last.fm/user/Joodicator
18.05.2015 - 13:35
Sword_Chant

It's okay, it's not great but it's not bad either. It's roughly up to par with The Poison, but we'll see what the rest of the album has to offer.
18.05.2015 - 13:38
LeKiwi
High Fist Prog
Written by Wukk on 18.05.2015 at 13:24

I don't know why I listened to this, but it was nowhere near as bad as I thought it was going to be.

I don't know why I did either, but it's pretty much what I expected. 5.5/10.
18.05.2015 - 13:40
MikeVonDoom

Here it is, metal for kids with extremely low standards!
18.05.2015 - 17:45
Moose

It's impressive that they've maintained the same line-up for the past 12 years, with a 5th full length album coming up.

They were a gateway band for me to get into metal, and one of my favourites. Doesn't sound like they've gone downhill all that much, but my interests have changed. Haven't listened to them since Scream Aim Fire, and I doubt I ever will again.
18.05.2015 - 19:11
Eternity'sChild

This song does nothing to me, like the last couple of albums. To be honest, I'm quite sure that I just can tolerate the first two albums, because they got me into metal and I get a nice feeling of nostalgia when listening to some older material.

I just feel bad listening to something, where I can totally predict most of what's going to happen and this song is a perfect example of it...
18.05.2015 - 19:51
SoUnDs LiKe PoP

I'm going to give this an honest listen.

Okay, listened... meh. Probably one of the better songs I've heard from them, but still meh. The first 10 seconds and the guitar solo are decent, the rest of the song is forgettable.
----
I lift weights and listen to metal
18.05.2015 - 20:26
Coolingsrock

Well better then expected..... that dont say much....
18.05.2015 - 20:39
Sword_Chant

Written by Eternity'sChild on 18.05.2015 at 19:11

This song does nothing to me, like the last couple of albums. To be honest, I'm quite sure that I just can tolerate the first two albums, because they got me into metal and I get a nice feeling of nostalgia when listening to some older material.

I just feel bad listening to something, where I can totally predict most of what's going to happen and this song is a perfect example of it...

^ this
19.05.2015 - 02:05
Opethian

Written by MikeVonDoom on 18.05.2015 at 13:40

Here it is, metal for kids with extremely low standards!

Nailed it
19.05.2015 - 05:45
SoUnDs LiKe PoP

Written by deadone on 19.05.2015 at 04:51

Bog standard metalcore. There's some ok guitar riffs and leady bits. Production is nice. Emos are irritating and composition is boring - the chrous vocal lines are especially derivative. A 6.5 from Deadone.

I suspect if the vocals were done by someone like Angela Gassow or the wanker out of Wintersun, people would be whacking off on it and praising it as the second coming.

Hard to say, because it sounds absolutely nothing like Wintersun.
----
I lift weights and listen to metal
20.05.2015 - 09:47
moribun

Definitely a step up from Temper Temper and much better than what I expected (a downhill - am I guilty for hoping they would lead this vicious direction?) but can never compare to The Poison (or even Fever).
Not enough for me to be excited, maybe I will give the album a listen or two when I remember.
22.05.2015 - 23:46
Kais

Plain horrific.
23.05.2015 - 18:03
Carl Berg
Carl Berg
What's with lyric videos lately? Lyrics videos suck so much.
23.05.2015 - 19:04
Zap
^I want to join your crusade against lyric videos.

Hits total: 3125 | This month: 5